• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

4 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Nah

They all think they will flip them for a tenner profit.

I'm hoping to lose a tenner on each bar, as is the TSF way.

But I'm keeping the 50p!!!

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

Just now, Upsidedown said:

How long does RM usually take to deliver?

6 months. They be laughing all the way to the bank, earning 6% on deposited cash.

I wrote earlier in the thread that 20% was on their inflated above spot price. I think a blister pack 2023  sovereign would be about £397. 

They did messed up on the full price discount but I think that they will take it on the chin and post out. 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Premium = Item price - (totals grams in order X gram spot price)

Premium on items in 'LIST B' x 0.2 =  discount

When total order includes 2 or more items from 'LIST B', Apply order discount.

Guy who is getting fired on Monday thinks = 20% off when 2 or more items from 'LIST B'

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Just now, Upsidedown said:

@TavexBullion @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer 

Anyone hiring? Asking for a friend at the royal mint

I've made 2 orders from chards. One of coins which were beyond milky. The second they sent me a plastic loupe instead of a metal one.

Your friend would definitely get a job there 😂

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

1 hour ago, Upsidedown said:

How long does RM usually take to deliver?

If anyone can answer that accurately, can you pick my lottery numbers this week?

29 minutes ago, bobski said:

I've made 2 orders from chards. One of coins which were beyond milky. The second they sent me a plastic loupe instead of a metal one.

Your friend would definitely get a job there 😂

TBF, I’ve only had pleasant things to say about them. Mixed bag I guess.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Either the Royal mint is rewarding long suffering Silver clients for the trash they produce with a discount or they’ve ruined other dealers ‘Black Friday’ deals.

The conspiracy theorist in me believes it helped boost their end of month figures, cancel anything after Black Friday to soften on the PR, and offer refunds /credit note sometime in December. December will swallow the refunds as it’s historically good for small gold gifts.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

5 hours ago, NGMD said:

Either the Royal mint is rewarding long suffering Silver clients for the trash they produce with a discount or they’ve ruined other dealers ‘Black Friday’ deals.

The conspiracy theorist in me believes it helped boost their end of month figures, cancel anything after Black Friday to soften on the PR, and offer refunds /credit note sometime in December. December will swallow the refunds as it’s historically good for small gold gifts.

4 hours ago, Sovhead said:

The 10% discount They’ve sent is for low cost silver coins I don’t need any of them.

What discount on silver are you guys talking about?

9 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

What discount on silver are you guys talking about?

I think it was emailed out to a couple of new account holders after the 5g bar orders. It may have just been one random member though. I wouldn't get too excited just yet

Edited by bobski
Listened to a Judas priest record backwards

16 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

Anyone had any updates of cancellations or orders getting dispatched this morning? 🤔

Had no news from them either. They’re probably still going through their Monday morning reporting. 

Just now, Orpster said:

Be aware guys, I have had two people tell me they have had additional charges on their cards from the Royal Mint today

what? Can they do that without confirmation from the customer?

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

Just now, Earthmetal said:

what? Can they do that without confirmation from the customer?

I did not think so no, but if they do as they are 'gift' products they can be returned within 30 days and they will be processing a LOT of returns if they do not honour the price.  And losing a lot of customers too

The charges I am being told make no sense at the moment.  One chap said he ordered 2 then 8 and has had a charge for £220.  Does not add up however I try and do it

Just now, Orpster said:

Looks like the the one I know the numbers for has been charged an extra £22 per bar - a thoroughly curious amount

They ordered 2 then 8, have been charged £44 and £176

image.png.6cb4f45ee22bfa99c5a9c9a4a4f0cb34.png

Can these be returned? 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip