• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Sick of listing it special Belting square 9ct proper Cuban link chain 24 inch heavy - £450

1 minute ago, NGMD said:

£4k Thanks or £1500 you’d offer.😁

Doesn't make sense ?

on the 140 more sales I have made than yourself @NGMD say at an average 400 quid do that math 4k is chump change 

When you climb up the ranks give us a bell 😂😂

Just now, Upsidedown said:

My god times are tough lol

L

3 minutes ago, NGMD said:

£4k Thanks or £1500 you’d offer.😁

Been trading on here since you popped your balloon head out of your mum's front bum  

3 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Doesn't make sense ?

on the 140 more sales I have made than yourself @NGMD say at an average 400 quid do that math 4k is chump change 

When you climb up the ranks give us a bell 😂😂

1g bars don’t really count but fill your boots. Sorry I’m not a Big Deal like yourself😁 

I’m giving you a round of applause now.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

7 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

L

Been trading on here since you popped your balloon head out of your mum's front bum  

Back on my ma again…..😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, BiigT said:

What we doing then Leon? Are we completing the sale? 

If you want to pay 450 and 7.35 postage then yes, I don't do online postage I walk in to the post office speak to fit bird behind the counter and give her my money 

£457.35 is the price pm me if you want me to send over details 

1 hour ago, Upsidedown said:

I will never look at 50p the same way again

gollum.jpg

That'll be you with a Kew Gardens in your change ;) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

22 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

That'll be you with a Kew Gardens in your change ;) 

I had hoped everyone had forgotten about my 50p collection 😢 

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

You just exposed yourself mate! I was talking about how I'd be in that situation as well and I imagine you'd be pretty stoked to find one in me change :lol:  Didn't know you collect(ed). Sounds cool!

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

1 minute ago, stackerp5 said:

You just exposed yourself mate! I was talking about how I'd be in that situation as well and I imagine you'd be pretty stoked to find one in me change :lol: 

Oh **** :(

Edited by Upsidedown

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

• Founder & Administrator

Topic locked.  Some inappropriate posts hidden in this trade topic. Please remember that this is a precious metals forum, please do not confuse with the NBS which I have allowed to continue under:

1. The type of posts in here do not spill into the non PM discussions section and precious metals sections of the forum, including but not exclusive to the forum's trade section, or damage the form's core focus or professional image. Please keep the NBS style posts strictly to this NBS topic. 

Please DO make sure you have read the rules here:

Thank you in advance for following this going forwards @Leonmarsh

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme