• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 5 Nice Bullion Sovereigns Under Spot Deliiverd

1 hour ago, modofantasma said:

Good morning.

Could you share a close up of the top left please both sides? 

Edit 10:48 : If possible could I hold the listing pending the photo mate?

6 minutes ago, SilverTalent said:

20231029_115631.jpg

Thanks mate but wanted to see the top left coin if possible please? 

It has 1929 date on it 

1 minute ago, SilverTalent said:

Don't  know wether  it's the  smaller  head     but definitely  in great Condition 👌 

20231029_122054.jpg

20231029_122031.jpg

Is that the same coin?  It looks different to the one in the main listing

20231027_110204.thumb.jpg.f9245e1ab98f95f793c90e130fb6a4f2.jpg

This screenshot of the first I was interested to see closer the engravers initials 

signal-2023-10-29-10-19-19-999.jpg

23 minutes ago, SilverTalent said:

that the same coin?  It looks different to the one in the main listing

yeach  mate   only got one 

Thanks for the closer photos I could have sworn that it was a different coin looking just at the engravers initials from your pics

signal-2023-10-29-12-52-41-957.thumb.jpg.4c5444555542d86b9579a34ebe28b1d9.jpg

To clarify ... For anybody who wants to buy I will not be buying these 👍🏼 

6 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Thanks for the closer photos I could have sworn that it was a different coin looking just at the engravers initials from your pics

That was meant to be in our PM's apologies

4 hours ago, SilverTalent said:

Thanks for the closer photos I could have sworn that it was a different coin looking just at the engravers initials from your pics

I only  have  the one 1929 coin   its the Angles  the photos where  taken at i suppose

Is this bottom one a forgery? The first letter looks to be an "M" rather than a "B".  Also, the claw looks different, as does the "1" in the date.

Looking at the 2 photos side by side you can see from the reflection on the highlights that the light is coming from different directions - from north-west on the photo on the left and from the east on the photo on the right. You'll get different shadows/highlights. The angle of the 2 photos is different too, first one is directly above and the second is from below-right. The second photo is taken from a further distance away, which is going to smooth out details.

I think it could be just a photographic anomaly.

9 minutes ago, Booky586 said:

Looking at the 2 photos side by side you can see from the reflection on the highlights that the light is coming from different directions - from north-west on the photo on the left and from the east on the photo on the right. You'll get different shadows/highlights. The angle of the 2 photos is different too, first one is directly above and the second is from below-right. The second photo is taken from a further distance away, which is going to smooth out details.

I think it could be just a photographic anomaly.

Coins can be a pig to take pictures of that's for sure
I found one method that works for me and just stuck to it, same position on my window sill, when it is sunny but not in direct light.  Maybe if my phone was not from the arc I would be a bit better.

The initial are weird though, I would swear they are M.W. on the first picture

7 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Coins can be a pig to take pictures of that's for sure
I found one method that works for me and just stuck to it, same position on my window sill, when it is sunny but not in direct light.  Maybe if my phone was not from the arc I would be a bit better.

The initial are weird though, I would swear they are M.W. on the first picture

What do the initials M.W. mean? I assume a very rare variety?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip