• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ENDING AT 22:00 - 1941 Sterling Silver Half Pint Tankard 👩‍⚖️

• Darr3nG changed the title to ENDING AT 22:00 - 1941 Sterling Silver Half Pint Tankard 👩‍⚖️
1 hour ago, katyc said:

Aww, I missed the party. Had to go in to the office (best Saturday ever 🫤)

Congrats to the winner for stealing my cup. I hope whatever you drink out of it isn't as bitter as me 😜

Me too. I just forgot to get back online to bid! 😂 

6 hours ago, katyc said:

Aww, I missed the party. Had to go in to the office (best Saturday ever 🫤)

Congrats to the winner for stealing my cup. I hope whatever you drink out of it isn't as bitter as me 😜

How about a free bully coaster to cheer you up instead then lol

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

13 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

How about a free bully coaster to cheer you up instead then lol

I’s go for that! … as long as it only has yoyr logo on one side a d maybe TSF on the other… in Silver inlay would be even cooler ;)  @SilverAngel @BackyardBullion theres an idea! ;) … heck if if had my logo on it I may actually pay for it! ;) 

Just now, Silverman2U said:

I’s go for that! … as long as it only has yoyr logo on one side a d maybe TSF on the other… in Silver inlay would be even cooler ;)  @SilverAngel @BackyardBullion theres an idea! ;) … heck if if had my logo on it I may actually pay for it! ;) 

Your most welcome DM me your addy you pay postage 2nd class lol  - It does have my Bully logo and another logo dear to me if you want it let me know.....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Your most welcome DM me your addy you pay postage 2nd class lol  - It does have my Bully logo and another logo dear to me if you want it let me know.....

The other logo? … the big black guy meme.. which I say out of the corner of my eye the other day? Not that one right? 

3 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

The other logo? … the big black guy meme.. which I say out of the corner of my eye the other day? Not that one right? 

yes lol are you in lol