• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rev Comps gold and silver draws.

Only just recently Rev Comps have included gold and silver prizes in their draws. I've only ever won a tenner on my credit when I entered for a recent draw on a car but a work colleague won a 4 grand watch five years ago. I dread to think how much I've spent on tickets.

Screenshot_20230606_053213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_053200_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_053152_Samsung Internet.jpg

IMG-20230605-WA0028.jpg

10 hours ago, Bigmarc said:

Have you ever won anything?

Just £10 credit :lol:

I've listened to the live draws and some people have won big prizes numerous times. Makes me wonder how deep their pockets are. There was one fella from Northern Ireland who had won two Rolex watches in a short space of time and another from the South of England who's had 4 motorbikes. Someone else has had a few cars. That's a lot of money put down that's paid off for them wheras i just buy a random ticket or two every so often. 

Well I had a nice surprise tonight when I had an email to say I won a 2013 Dom Perignon 2013 75cl gift box! It's the first decent prize I've had on there. When I get it I'll post it here.

I guessed that the odds on this draw would be in my favour as there are five bottles up for grabs with 299 tickets. I bought 3 tickets in total and these bottles aren't exactly cheap to buy so I'm pleased :)

My prize turned up although it's not the year advertised on the draw. I'm not fussed, they even threw in a box of caramel truffles with it. The silver coins are from @theman73, great bloke to deal with. 

Another winner in the same draw also won the 1kg silver Britannia. I'll try my luck on the latest kilo coin draw as I'm feeling lucky 😊 

20230617_122015.jpg

I’d been playing Dream Car Giveways but it got rather too easy to play and spent too much. I’ve deleted their app but still get their emails. They have good odds!

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

7 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

I’d been playing Dream Car Giveways but it got rather too easy to play and spent too much. I’ve deleted their app but still get their emails. They have good odds!

It is easy to get carried away but I pace myself and am now up with the money spent. The champagne win left me £25 up, now this win leaves me clear in a better way.

19 hours ago, MickB said:

It is easy to get carried away but I pace myself and am now up with the money spent. The champagne win left me £25 up, now this win leaves me clear in a better way.

Nice one bud 👍 since you posted about the site I've been having a little dabble here and there but mainly on the watches.

You weren't wrong when you said you were feeling lucky! 

I used to be lucky 😂 I've won a few things years ago, but not a jot recently. I tend not to spend more than a couple of pound a month if I can help it

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

Just now, iacabu said:

You weren't wrong when you said you were feeling lucky! 

I used to be lucky 😂 I've won a few things years ago, but not a jot recently. I tend not to spend more than a couple of pound a month if I can help it

Luck don't run forever but make the most of it while the run is good.