• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queen's Beasts Completer 1KG Silver Coin - £1250

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

I would be tempted if you had a forum history, but not for me unfortunately. 
Love the completer ;) 

I did a trade yesterday waiting for the guy to leave feedback, also we can use an intermediary if you wanted me to post it instead of meeting in person 

• Daemon changed the title to Queen's Beasts Completer 1KG Silver Coin - £1200
  • Daemon changed the title to Queen's Beasts Completer 1KG Silver Coin - £1300
1 hour ago, NGMD said:

When you first listed this(on a silver spot peak) you were offered sound advice from experienced members on market value. They advised this new member in good faith, without a personal desirability on the sales post,and was rejected and mocked.

You’ve signed up to be a TSF member because this isn’t E-Bay or Facebook and it’s reputation is respected worldwide.

Could I genuinely ask what is your logic in now increasing the price when Silver has nosedived and interest in the previous price was zero? 
I’m baffled and this has become a comical game and disrespectful to the members.

Maybe start again and enjoy the TSF experience.

I am listing this for any interested buyers and I don't want to build any reputation here, so please keep your comments off my threads unless you are an interested buyer

14 hours ago, Solachesis said:

I don't think you're getting it. Reputation and rapport literally act as the cogs which allow the forum to work.

There isn't going to be any interested buyers if not only are they overpriced, but the general attitude towards people trying to be genuinely helpful.

If you listed them to clear at £1000, I still wouldn't buy one, because of how much of a charade this whole process has been.

Some people may pay more for something on here for a seller, but that will be because said seller has established themselves as extremely reliable, trustworthy, and they know exactly what service they will get.

Similarly, people may care less if the price is dirt cheap. I'm sure some people have bought from people they don't particularly agree with, but the feedback and proven track record mitigates this, as at the end of the day, it is a transaction.

But I still am trying to be helpful, you are not selling these at that price. It doesn't matter how many times you bump it. You have 0 feedback, and after the resistance and arrogance towards members who wanted to help you - no one is going to want to take the risk, even if you massively reduced them now probably.

This isn't eBay, you can't just list something for moonbeam prices and hope someone who doesn't know any better will click buy it now. People here are not so ignorant, so there's 0 point trying to be an eBay seller on here, you're only wasting your own time.

My genuine advice, go back down. They weren't selling at £1200 and spot was higher, spot is now much lower, and you put them up.

If you bought them for £1000 like you said, just list them for £1100-£1150, that's still at least £100 profit on each one 

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11_33.38_AM.jpg.babe437814c1a01ae2e22910fa55b4c7.jpg

• Daemon changed the title to Queen's Beasts Completer 1KG Silver Coin - £1250