• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3g Gold Pandas for sale or exchange. 6 available.

6 x 3g Gold Pandas for sale or exchange. Open to offers, looking for bullion Sovs or 1/4 Gold coins. 20230328_173623.thumb.jpg.c60f5cf98767ae3661e77a5a37a05cd7.jpg

£187 each or all 6 for £1110

2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022. 

20230328_173654.jpg

Edited by DanielCooper

16 minutes ago, DanielCooper said:

Thanks for offer but it's a little lower than I'm willing to 

Removing this as I never noticed your ask price, sorry.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, Solachesis said:

That's a tasty deal, especially if the 2017's have the 50 privy marks!

I do not think they do. I think and I might be wrong, the Privy are on the Proof

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I'm not sure what's happening re @JamesHs and @Fenlander1s offers, and I am acutely aware that they are in front of me in a queue pecking order, but should these all fall through, and perhaps close up photos withstanding, I would take the 2017, 2018 and 2019 to go with their big 30g Bamboo Brothers. I am not interested in the others so would be happy to lose out to a successful swap or complete purchase.

I absolutely don't want to tread on any toes, I appreciate some people haven't heard back yet. Did I say that I'm happy to defer and don't want to upset anyone........

19 minutes ago, FFposh said:

I'm not sure what's happening re @JamesHs and @Fenlander1s offers, and I am acutely aware that they are in front of me in a queue pecking order, but should these all fall through, and perhaps close up photos withstanding, I would take the 2017, 2018 and 2019 to go with their big 30g Bamboo Brothers. I am not interested in the others so would be happy to lose out to a successful swap or complete purchase.

I absolutely don't want to tread on any toes, I appreciate some people haven't heard back yet. Did I say that I'm happy to defer and don't want to upset anyone........

Don’t really think there’s a formal queue buddy. This is more of a 4am ex nightclub scenario where a handful of shady characters are hanging around the kebab house to see if a deal can be done. Up to the OP if any of the offers peak their interest. Yours is as good as any (just not mine 🤣) 👍🏼

• 5 weeks later...