• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Once in a lifetime gold and silver extravaganza 🤣

5 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Wait, I thought you managed to flog that 

Did you have more than 1 monstrosity?

Same one I took back in a trade. I should know better,but yet here we are.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

James are you saying that coin is 12ct gold? 

If it is I am willing to take it off your hands for £325 and hopefully get to Hatton Garden before spot goes down. If  luck is on my side I might make a tenner and not I will be stuck with it. 

Better still, as I am already going to Hatton Garden on Saturday, if you send me the coin, what ever I get I put it into your account. You will know the price I will get as I will send a link before hand. 

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

49 minutes ago, Spyder said:

James are you saying that coin is 12ct gold? 

If it is I am willing to take it off your hands for £325 and hopefully get to Hatton Garden before spot goes down. If  luck is on my side I might make a tenner and not I will be stuck with it. 

Better still, as I am already going to Hatton Garden on Saturday, if you send me the coin, what ever I get I put it into your account. You will know the price I will get as I will send a link before hand. 

Thanks for offer but £345 posted is my absolute best. 

18 minutes ago, James32 said:

Thanks for offer but £345 posted is my absolute best. 

Why don't you take option two. Right now it would be £347 for you and if gold goes up before Saturday, you might end up with more

Just now, Spyder said:

Why don't you take option two. Right now it would be £347 for you and if gold goes up before Saturday, you might end up with more

How about option 3 you pay £339 and you keep whatever 🤔 

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

How about option 3 you pay £339 and you keep whatever 🤔 

It is funny, you are like Danny Zuko from Grease and there is Fenlander the Sonny character always in envy. Of cause I am the Kenickie character and Solachesis is Doody. My best offer to take it off your hand and you can keep the box is £335

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

It is funny, you are like Danny Zuko from Grease and there is Fenlander the Sonny character always in envy. Of cause I am the Kenickie character and Solachesis is Doody. My best offer to take it off your hand and you can keep the box is £335

Well @Spyder tonight you have defeated me. I bow to your might, coin cost me £325 and with postage that leaves ar £2 profit. That's all I need to uphold my never taking a loss on gold. Deal sir and we can sort out tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I've never seen Grease, but I'm usually cast as a Jerry, so I won't be surprised if doody is a Dumbo, his name implies it 😆

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I've never seen Grease, but I'm usually cast as a Jerry, so I won't be surprised if doody is a Dumbo, his name implies it 😆

Here you go

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+main+characters+in+grease&oq=the+main+characters+in+grease&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l9.17572j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8