• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lots of 1oz Silver Britannia coins for auction. 175 coins in total with many lots at £22 per coin!

1 minute ago, MagnusOpum said:

Lot 6 - £1115

Lot 7 - £1115

The forum keeps crashing for me so I hope I'm not behind on anyone else's bid for these two lots! 

No you're both ahead and on my hit list. Congratulations 

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, James32 said:

No you're both ahead and on my hit list. Congratulations 

Makes me feel like John Wick being on a hit list... just without his skills or style... or fitness... OK, I have a pencil and thats about it for comparables. 

Exciting developments from the race track!

In Lot 7, @James32 made a surprise bid and took the lead from @Fenlander1, showing who's boss. Is there some history between these two?

But, in high drama, @ArgentSmith slipped out of the matrix and took a commanding lead on Lots 5 and 6, taking out @Solachesis and @scotwasp in a single attack! Meanwhile, @James32 is biding his time, waiting for the right moment to strike back!

A new contender, @simoncsj, has quietly taken the lead in Lot 1, showing much potential. Keep an eye on this one, folks!

Just when we thought @ArgentSmith was going to race away with Lots 5 and 6, @MagnusOpum revealed his strategy and forced his way to the front in Lots 6 and 7. With such fierce competition, @James32 looks to be in trouble!

And in another surprise move, @KRO entered the race in Lot 2 and stole the lead from @bobski.

Dramatic events down on the race track! It's anyone's race at this point, all to play for!

As the sun begins to set, our leader board is as follows:

Lot 1: £116 @simoncsj

Lot 2: £221 @KRO

Lot 3 £330 @Becca

Lot 4: £440 @Steve62

Lot 5: £555 @ArgentSmith

Lot 6: £1115 @MagnusOpum

Lot 7: £1115 @MagnusOpum

Stay tuned for more updates from the race track!

1 hour ago, SilverCalum said:

As the sun begins to set, our leader board is as follows:

Lot 1: £116 @simoncsj

Lot 2: £221 @KRO

Lot 3 £330 @Becca

Lot 4: £440 @Steve62

Lot 5: £555 @ArgentSmith

Lot 6: £1115 @MagnusOpum

Lot 7: £1115 @MagnusOpum

It's not like our @James32 to fall off the leaderboard... just sayin'

5 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

It's not like our @James32 to fall off the leaderboard... just sayin'

Could be some drama in the final furlong

7fn1cg.jpg

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

37 minutes ago, James32 said:

Everyone is asleep £1117

Fek lot 7

I'm always awake when it's dark. I need auctions to end at between 4am and 6:30am so I can benefit from my insomnia for once.

One the plus side; Only 3 sleeps 'til Christmas

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Hey, hey hey! Good morning sports fans! In the race that never sleeps we have some overnight news!!

@James32 is showing true stamina and fortitude, staying up all night just to inch ahead of the pack! A simply superb effort from this seasoned professional!

But has he peaked too soon, we wonder? Showing his ability to race all night, has he laid all his cards on the table way too soon? @Fenlander1 and @bobski kept pace and are nipping at his heels, eager to take advantage of any missteps.

As we start a new day, it's all to play for! The competition is heating up, and tensions are running high as our racers continue to battle it out for the top spots. With surprises and upsets around every turn, we can't wait to see how this exciting race will continue today.

Stay tuned for more updates from the race track!

Good morning, good morning!

We go live to the race track for a major update!

In lots 5 and 6, @Moocher has taken the lead away from @ArgentSmith. Don't count @ArgentSmith out yet, we have all seen the power of the matrix!

@KRO makes a dastardly move to take lead in Lot 2, ahead of our previous newcomer and champion @bobski!

Over in Lots 6 and 7 we have tactics and taunts! A major battle is developing! @Fenlander1is launching broadside after broadside and is thus far managing to keep ahead of the competition. @MagnusOpum is keeping pace, though. He looks calm and collected, his breath a mere whisper in the wind! Our early leader, @James32 is nowhere to be seen! Has he been sunk or is he collecting his reserves for a major assault! Only time will tell!

Breaking news! @Jaconet has broken cover and makes a strong entrance, taking a massive lead in Lots 6 and 7! Can any of the chasing pack even match this new contender's energy? At £22.50 per coin it's all to play for as we move into the final days of this incredible race!