• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lots of 1oz Silver Britannia coins for auction. 175 coins in total with many lots at £22 per coin!

1 minute ago, SilverCalum said:

To add, I met another member at his house the other week where we traded some coins. If he sees this, I'm sure he will a he is also bidding here, I'm sure he can provide a modicum of support for my integrity.

Sounds great, your place or mine?

I can usually tell more about a person from their interaction, then any amount of feedback. You seem a good egg for what it's worth. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, SilverCalum said:

@Silverman2U, it's a fair question and one which I've no problem answering.  A couple of others have PMed me regarding my newness. 

You have to start somewhere and trust needs to be earned. I've offered a couple of longstanding members, people with a strong reputation, a payment on receipt of goods option.

I was also considering using the services of a middleman such as @BackyardBullion or maybe an escrow service. I'm happy to do this if people wish. Obviously this comes at an increased cost.

Happy to share my personal details with anyone who needs and happy to have a Zoom call to allay any fears.

Thanks for your reply, great answer. I think your right on the intermediary. My Offers was £23.5 per coin in all lots, but I think subtracting intermediary costs I would have fallen short. :) 

I look for to doing business with you one day though. 

Congrats to winners!!  🎉 👏 😃 

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

Lot7 £1152

Thanks James. I guess this is the one you are bidding on. Has the OP forgotten about this auction. With just over half an hour to go, he should be updating or will end up with much lower bids

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I guys, I'm travelling home from visiting a dear friend in hospital. I'm on my mobile which makes it difficult to copy/paste the league table. If someone could do the honours I'd be very grateful.

Good luck to you all as we enter the final 20 minutes!