• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

This mornings Royal Mint **** up

Bogart

Exactly same with me. You think is in your basket then suddenly is not.  I have sent them an email but they do not care a jot who actually ends up buying anything.

Edited by Bogart

One has to laugh at that. Delivery quoted as on or before 6th Jan.  A figure plucked out of the blue. With any luck that set will be a right naff one.

I thought RM were bad enough at 80% over spot but this guys makes them look bargain of all time being nearly 430% over spot. He is open to offers.

So I have offered him £2395😁

Surely no idiot will buy at this price. Or there again as they say one born every day.

Edited by Bogart

I was a bit delayed and went to the site at around 1035 (935 GMT). Was queued at 21xx, went to 20xx slowly and then they suddenly let me in. Bought a full sov only, but no half as planned as there will be a bullion range.

Let's see when the waylayers here will finally deliver it to my mailbox. The EUSSR tyrants at Brussels have recently introduced yet another customs form to make life even harder here, even when the pieces remain customs- and VAT-free.

12 minutes ago, Bogart said:

One has to laugh at that. Delivery quoted as on or before 6th Jan.  A figure plucked out of the blue. With any luck that set will be a right naff one.

I thought RM were bad enough at 80% over spot but this guys makes them look bargain of all time being nearly 430% over spot. He is open to offers.

So I have offered him £2395😁

Surely no idiot will buy at this price. Or there again as they say one born every day.

Offer declined damn.🤫

8 minutes ago, Sharron said:

Everything still available to order on RM site and coin dealers,wondering if these coins are going to be as popular as was assumed before release??

Increase in price, run up to Christmas and cost of living, I am not surprised. I'd have bought more if I could.

18 minutes ago, Sharron said:

Everything still available to order on RM site and coin dealers,wondering if these coins are going to be as popular as was assumed before release??

Four and five coin sets not available.