• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I want a Double Sovereign!!!

AaaGee

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Mate if you have a 2022 bullion sovereign your have already got a winning ticket as it will carry more premium over the bullion price of any other special year sovereign.

trading it in for a double is far from optimum, don’t get me wrong trade in all your standard sovereigns now for 2022’s even if you take a slight hit in the spread now it’s likely to pay off hand over fist going forward.

I'm thinking in years to come this will be the most abundant Sovereign on the market, could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Mate we are always learning, the blisters bullion sovereigns will be a safe bet.   I grabbed a few more  tubes of 2022 sovereign  to forget about them in the safety deposit box for a decade or so.

The biggest problem now is to be as liquid as you can for the 2023 sovereign I hope it's  a QEII  

No chance.

Will be a KCIII

😎

Chards

12 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

I'm thinking in years to come this will be the most abundant Sovereign on the market, could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

Depends how many the RM minted we won't know that for 6-7 years.  For me I loaded up on them as we will never see the end of the longest reigning monarch in any of our lifetimes.  Taking the semi-numismatic gains away I can only see gold going one way in the short term, might pull back if we see 7-9% interest rates 

13 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@modofantasma maybe bright house sell gold they would charge 6000% apr.

On a serious note my Royal Mint 0% apr account is the gift that keeps on giving. 

I can buy gold with my credit card, currently charges 59.3% apr

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

On 17/09/2022 at 20:32, ArgentSmith said:

Logic would dictate that, the more that are bought, the more that exist and thus the more abundant they are.

Logic and human behaviour rarely go hand in hand though.

On 17/09/2022 at 19:11, GoldDiggerDave said:

Mate we are always learning, the blisters bullion sovereigns will be a safe bet.   I grabbed a few more  tubes of 2022 sovereign  to forget about them in the safety deposit box for a decade or so.

The biggest problem now is to be as liquid as you can for the 2023 sovereign I hope it's  a QEII  

When can we expect the 2023 sov release?