• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2023 Perth Mint - Lunar Series III - Year of the Rabbit

5 minutes ago, daca said:

1st look at new design at 2023 Perth Mint - Lunar Series III - Year of the Rabbit proofs

Release date 20.09.2022

iaus022340_1.thumb.jpg.ba1d14ff93b553600a99470b16c070a8.jpg

iaus022325_1.thumb.jpg.474e866c8661ca9cd3b12dab56e89403.jpg

My 2 cents: love the silver, upset about the gold (and PL) one

I saw those weeks ago.

I guess they must be past the embargo date now.

😎

Chards

4 minutes ago, Happypanda88 said:

That was exactly how I felt after seeing the two designs. I much prefer the silver design.

The pose of the rabbit on the gold one just doesn't seems natural, definitely the weakest design in the series

The gold is giving me serious Watership Down vibes and I'm not sure why...maybe something to do with the...rabbit perhaps?

In seriousness though, the silver is a fantastic design and certainly the most realistic but there is something about the stylistic design of the gold that I kinda like.

• 1 month later...
On 01/09/2022 at 14:45, daca said:

1st look at new design at 2023 Perth Mint - Lunar Series III - Year of the Rabbit proofs

Release date 20.09.2022

My 2 cents: love the silver, upset about the gold (and PL) one

Rabbits running round the room!

Our first delivery of 2023 Australia Perth Mint Rabbits arrived recently. These are the bullion versions in silver and gold, in some sizes:

2023SilverBullionUngraded2OunceLunarElizabethIIYearoftheRabbitAustralianDollar2CoinSingleAustraliaPerthMintReverseCROP.thumb.jpg.88becace3cd1f3ee5fba4375332d9861.jpg

As most TSF members already know, every size of the silver bullion coins has the same reverse design. The only design difference is the denomination and weight shown on the obverse:

675193589_2023YearoftheRabbitPerthMintAustralianLunar2ozSilverBullionCoinObverseCROP(1).thumb.jpg.79b27f5793bed96355aaf76f5b822551.jpg

Here is a Gold one:

2023YearoftheRabbitPerthMintAustralianLunar2ozGoldBullionCoinREverseCROP.thumb.jpg.f4a8de623d7814080efebfcfe05ed67a.jpg

and the obverse:

2023YearoftheRabbitPerthMintAustralianLunar2ozGoldBullionCoinObverseCROP.thumb.jpg.65016dc5126f0eece6f29c878f475664.jpg

I like both gold and silver versions, but I note that most TSF members seem to prefer the silver design.

😎

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards