• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Tudor Beasts Series

Pete

• Pete changed the title to Royal Mint Tudor Beasts Series
  • 4 months later...
On 27/04/2022 at 21:27, FlorinCollector said:

Nice platinum collection you will have mate once you hit I presume what will be 20 beasts and 2 completers. Some value in one set alone. 

A complete set of the 10oz coins would be a sight to behold.  

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Pete said:

I ordered a Tudor Yale from a well known dealer a month ago and still not seen it.
Anyone else finding availability an issue ?

I ordered another Yale from tavex at weekend and it arrived safe already. Have had Yale and lions from Atkinson's and Sharps over the past weeks/months and all arrived in the typical day or two 👍🏼

yaless.jpg

On 05/10/2022 at 19:40, Pete said:

I ordered a Tudor Yale from a well known dealer a month ago and still not seen it.
Anyone else finding availability an issue ?

Yep if the dealer starts with bley I'm in the same boat on the gold

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

On 05/10/2022 at 20:05, modofantasma said:

I ordered another Yale from tavex at weekend and it arrived safe already. Have had Yale and lions from Atkinson's and Sharps over the past weeks/months and all arrived in the typical day or two 👍🏼

yaless.jpg

We are in the PLATINUM section .....

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Platinum Yale - not gold - Ladies & gentlemen and don't knows  !!

Yes but I was enquiring to see if it was coincidentally the same dealer "struggling " with the gold.

17 hours ago, James32 said:

Yes but I was enquiring to see if it was coincidentally the same dealer "struggling " with the gold.

My supplier ends in “post”.

I set up a stock alert with the RM and was notified they had stock - how many I don’t know - that lasted maybe a couple of hours only.  Had my supplier a back order on the RM I would have assumed it would have been automatically fulfilled but sadly no. I’ve been offered a refund but I want the Pt coin so what can I do if they cannot supply and the price elsewhere ( if any dealer has one to sell ) has significantly risen ?

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

My supplier ends in “post”.

I set up a stock alert with the RM and was notified they had stock - how many I don’t know - that lasted maybe a couple of hours only.  Had my supplier a back order on the RM I would have assumed it would have been automatically fulfilled but sadly no. I’ve been offered a refund but I want the Pt coin so what can I do if they cannot supply and the price elsewhere ( if any dealer has one to sell ) has significantly risen ?

I would hang in there, more will be made/allocated to dealers in due course. If the mint would slow down on release after release and get their priorities straight, things would be more straightforward. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still no sign of my Pt Tudor Beast whilst the RM has had them them in stock for well over a week.
I'll give the supplier another week ( made several phone calls ) to ship but what if they don't supply ?
Getting a refund is not an option for me if I now have to purchase at a higher price.
Can I legally force them to fulfil my order ?

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Still no sign of my Pt Tudor Beast whilst the RM has had them them in stock for well over a week.
I'll give the supplier another week ( made several phone calls ) to ship but what if they don't supply ?
Getting a refund is not an option for me if I now have to purchase at a higher price.
Can I legally force them to fulfil my order ?

No, I've tried asking for a refund a few days ago on my still not delivered gold Yale ( I know you are on about PT) but I was politely but very definitively told, I'm not entitled to a refund and the wait is what I signed up for by selecting a pre-order.

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

No, I've tried asking for a refund a few days ago on my still not delivered gold Yale ( I know you are on about PT) but I was politely but very definitively told, I'm not entitled to a refund and the wait is what I signed up for by selecting a pre-order.

Bank transfer or card payment?