• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed UNICEF Charity Auction: Over £200 raised! Thank you all!

Darr3nG

Auction Ended - Over £200 raised for a very worthy charity

Need a place to post your [ridiculous, funny, edgy] comments, without messing up fellow members' listings...?

Then look no further than Darr3nG's TSF Auction House

First up, we have the ever-popular 1oz Silver Niue Tree of Life Coin (2021)

Also includes:

All proceeds from this action will be donated to UNICEF (I would love a few extra donations to be posted in the comments)

I will update the thread with pictures, and additional descriptions, as it progresses!

Auction t's and c's...

Starting price: £0.01 or 1 pence (graded or ungraded)

Ending time and date: Mon, 7th Mar @ 22:00 (that's 1 second past 21:59:59 to any snipers out there - I'll have the final say!)

Set Increments: Anything you want to bid, so long as it you can "easily" be converted to British sterling pounds and pence (barter tokens, trays, etc. are all allowed)

Shipping: I'll cover UK shipping

Payment terms: PayPal f&f or BT

FAQ: https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/59245-unicef-charity-auction-1oz-silver-niue-tree-of-life-coin-2021/page/2/#comment-621405

If I've missed anything, let me know (in a nice, kindly manner) and I'll update the listing.

Let's be having you, TSF!

Some photos:

treeFront.thumb.jpg.75abb530692d766520c5a056e47fa90a.jpgtreeBack.thumb.jpg.4af55b1dceca9efc05e813c6c492aef0.jpgtreeSigma.thumb.jpg.5d8c7b78cf8d19dc7936222aa152b4cc.jpg

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25.02 and my used grollies that will bump it up

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, Darr3nG said:

I accept you £ bid, but gonna need a value on the grollies

Ive edited my bid 25.02

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

I will bid with a fake chinese 10 Tael with a huge potential of resale on Ebay over £100

I will need a £ bid greater than Bully's £25.02, but will accept the fake whatever and 1p (for size?) as an additional incentive, on top

5 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I will need a £ bid greater than Bully's £25.02, but will accept the fake whatever and 1p (for size?) as an additional incentive, on top

" Anything you want to bid, so long as it can "easily" be converted to British sterling pounds and pence (barter tokens, trays, etc. are all allowed) "

Today is not a tray, it is another object with a market value higher than £25 or £26.

Just now, Darr3nG said:

Note there is some spotting above the right-hand roots, but wait until you see the obverse... I'm sorry her Royal Highness has to endure such blatent bukake (sorry, trying to find a better word)

But why? Worryingly I can picture that precisely :(

6 minutes ago, stefffana said:

" Anything you want to bid, so long as it can "easily" be converted to British sterling pounds and pence (barter tokens, trays, etc. are all allowed) "

Today is not a tray, it is another object with a market value higher than £25 or £26.

Apologies, @stefffana - I have amended the listing, to now read "so long as it you can "easily" be converted to British sterling pounds and pence (barter tokens, trays, etc. are all allowed)"

Big surprise, reveal... All proceeds of this auction will go to Unicef and any additional donations will be greatly appreciated.

30 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

I bloody love this coin hope everyone else ****s off 😁

Farter chips should be banned, my Skiddy grollies with stains are worth a lot more all that recycled grub in there!

29 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Apologies, @stefffana - I have amended the listing, to now read "so long as it you can "easily" be converted to British sterling pounds and pence (barter tokens, trays, etc. are all allowed)"

Big surprise, reveal... All proceeds of this auction will go to Unicef and any additional donations will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, @Darr3nG! Very nice to see again your generosity.🤗

Forget about my fake 10 tael. I was joking only, but I am not joking when it is about charity.

I will add on top of your beautiful coin one silver 90% Franklin half dollar in very good circulated condition, with a melting value of £6.82 and market value @£10.

The coin will be sent to the winner's address 2nd class tracked on my cost.😊

1 minute ago, SilverDrum said:

Another tribute coin! Did i miss the forum bukkake party? One of my favorite coins, i have the 5oz version, and one oz sat on my desk to play with! 

What is a bukkake party?

It is a joke I suppose?

Excuse please my ignorance.

Archived