• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed UNICEF Charity Auction: Over £200 raised! Thank you all!

Darr3nG

Just now, stefffana said:

What is a bukkake party?

It is a joke I suppose?

Excuse please my ignorance.

Ok really and truly I can't link an answer to t that it's a family forum, let's say lady or ladies lots and lots and lots of chaps all ahem, stimulating themselves all over faces....gets messy apperently

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

Ok really and truly I can't link an answer to t that it's a family forum, let's say lady or ladies lots and lots and lots of chaps all ahem, stimulating themselves all over faces....gets messy apperently

Thank you. 

I feel embarrassed now for asking.😞

5 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Thank you. 

But least no cakes were damaged in this response !

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Thank you. 

If it makes you feel any better my wife asked that question whilst playing a card game with our children (they are adult children) seems everyone knew but her.....we made her Google it.....wonder if she speaking to us yet?

17 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Did i miss the forum bukkake party? One of my favorite coins, i have the 5oz version, and one oz sat on my desk to play with! 

Bid and win this one and you can play all over again, "join the party" so to speak... :) 

1 minute ago, SilverDrum said:

What grade is it tho?

Interesting question, I'm glad you asked...

You may have noticed from the photos that the coin is currently slabbed, only identified by the printed "1 OUNCE SILVER", "1oz" and amazingly cool "ORIGINAL" foil hologram on the obverse.

I know what you're thinking... NGC or PCGS... well, I'm afraid it's neither (apologies to all those who have bid so far, but no takesy backsey's)

It is, however, genuine 99.99% silver, as verified by my very own Sigma Precious Metal Verifier:

treeSigma.thumb.jpg.564b3ba52d855c8ddf2dafa79a7defe2.jpg

2 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

If I've missed anything, let me know (in a nice, kindly manner) and I'll update the listing.

Since you specified so politely...

Lord Darr3nG i think you should update the first post with pictures of the centerfold marvel of a coin! 

Also hOw MaNy iN a SlAb?

78av.gif

42 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Interesting question, I'm glad you asked...

You may have noticed from the photos that the coin is currently slabbed, only identified by the printed "1 OUNCE SILVER", "1oz" and amazingly cool "ORIGINAL" foil hologram on the obverse.

I know what you're thinking... NGC or PCGS... well, I'm afraid it's neither (apologies to all those who have bid so far, but no takesy backsey's)

It is, however, genuine 99.99% silver, as verified by my very own Sigma Precious Metal Verifier:

treeSigma.thumb.jpg.564b3ba52d855c8ddf2dafa79a7defe2.jpg

How much for the sigma?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Since you specified so politely...

Lord Darr3nG i think you should update the first post with pictures of the centerfold marvel of a coin! 

Also hOw MaNy iN a SlAb?

Sir SilverDrum, thank you kindly for your feedback... I will update the listing, but believe I have already answered the "how many" question.

I will however, update that posting, specifying tubes/slabs/etc.

Thank you for your kindly feedback. We need more of that arounf here, to offset the vulgar nature of some of the posts. 

5 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Sir SilverDrum, thank you kindly for your feedback... I will update the listing, but believe I have already answered the "how many" question.

I will however, update that posting, specifying tubes/slabs/etc.

Thank you for your kindly feedback. We need more of that arounf here, to offset the vulgar nature of some of the posts. 

The irony in that statement is quite worrying. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

23 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

I will update the listing, but believe I have already answered the "how many" question.

My sincerest apologies, @SilverDrum, my previous post "FAQ", apparently didn't get through...

FAQ

How many in a tube?

• There is one coin, currently in a slab. One, just one. Uno. 1. No tubes were hurt in the listing of this coin.
  • I don't know how many would fit in a tube, but only one appears to fit in the current slab.
  • Feel free to add to any tubes your ahve available.

Is it still available?

• Yes, it will be available, until after the auction close date/time

is it slabs in Tubes or tubes in slabs

• Neither

does the sigma come in the tube that goes in the slab or vicea versea

• No

How many greyhounds live in the tube slabbed sigma?

• None

Does the geryhound **** his leg up the tree of life to make it grow?

• Yes

What exactly is the other .01% non silver content

• Unknown

or do i really not want to know?

• Probably not

Cheese and onion or salt and vinegar?

• Yes

Bombay bad boy or Chicken and mushroom?

• Also yes

Communards or Bronski beat?

• Communards

My dad walked in mysterious circles you know, it was only because he had only leg longer than the other....

• Now I do, consider it added to this FAQ for posterity

Is the slab sealed?

• Yes, it is currently sealed

What is it about this coin that justifies such a current price? Seems over priced.

• You would just need to buy it and fins out... ;)

What does ‘graded’ mean? And 70 doesn’t seem so high - I once got 88 in an exam.

• Adjective: forming part of a series of things that gradually increase or decrease in standard, value, difficulty, etc
  • Congrats on the exam, btw

Is it .999 and where is the hallmark. The law says it must be hallmarked. If it is not .999 you need to be clear.

• Yes, it's .999
  • The hallmark may or may not be inside the coin
  • I am the law

If I drop this and the slab (cheap plastic) breaks will you exchange?

• Certainly, but it super extra-hardened plastic, so I don't expect to have to replace

Do you have any other ones cheaper?

• Yes

Can you spend it in Tesco?

• Yes

UK one pence coins are extremely rare! Why?, I need to know now!

• Search the forum, the answer will become clear

Are you trying to bump this thread, or a wikipedia page that should have been deleted 10 years ago?

• Both

And the value in pounds and pence of those 3 chips and macadamia? Can be converted a total in GBP?

• Current spot ~63p per gram, so anywhere from £1.89 to £5.67
  • 250g Macademia nuts in Tesco = £5 : 1 nut weighs approx. 2.4g, so value ~ 5p

Fun Facts (may not be true):

• The NIUE Tree of life coins come in tubes of 20 from the mint.
  • HerefordBullyun's skiddy grollies are worth more than oz of gold
  • Lord admiral nelson couldn't swim fact!  - and if he could he only had one arm so he would only go round in circles.....

Just to clarify is it slabs in Tubes or tubes in slabs and does the sigma come in the tube that goes in the slab or vicea versea?

Does the greyhound C0ck his leg up the tree of life to make it grow?

So many questions left unanswered!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

My sincerest apologies, @SilverDrum, my previous post "FAQ", apparently didn't get through...

FAQ

How many in a tube?

• There is one coin, currently in a slab. One, just one. Uno. 1. No tubes were hurt in the listing of this coin.
  • I don't know how many would fit in a tube, but only one appears to fit in the current slab.
  • Feel free to add to any tubes your ahve available.

Is it still available?

• Yes, it will be available, until after the auction close date/time

I feel like we're clarifying a few point's, but i'm sure by the end of this auction you will have answered many many more.

What exactly is the other .01% non silver content...or do i really not want to know?

78av.gif

8 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Just to clarify is it slabs in Tubes or tubes in slabs and does the sigma come in the tube that goes in the slab or vicea versea?

Does the greyhound C0ck his leg up the tree of life to make it grow?

So many questions left unanswered!

I've ran out of emoji's so this'll have to do.. 

78av.gif

7 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

i'm sure by the end of this auction you will have answered many many more.

You can be assured that I will endevour to answer any/all questions related to this auction and possibly a few more. FAQ updated

4 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

FAQ updated

More FAQ

Cheese and onion or salt and vinegar?

Bombay bad boy or Chicken and mushroom?

Communards or Bronski beat?

Not a FAQ but a useless piece of information....

My dad walked in mysterious circles you know, it was only because he had only leg longer than the other....

2 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

You can be assured that I will endevour to answer any/all questions related to this auction and possibly a few more. FAQ updated

Good as I ve just posted more! 😁

3 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I await his bid :D 

And I will apologize just in case!

Archived