• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed UNICEF Charity Auction: Over £200 raised! Thank you all!

Darr3nG

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Looks like @LawrenceChardis in the lead with £100! Such a generous bid!

When I read his comment the first time, I honestly thought he had bid that! :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Who's going to be the first to off a MacDonald's kiddy meal toy?

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

macadamia nut.

Heyyyyyyyyyy Macadamia!!!!!!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Apologies for neglecting the thread for some time, I was sleeping off the effects of whiskey.

Thank you to all who have bid so far, and special thanks to those who have donated and offered additional prizes.

The FAQ has been updated to address all your questions.

2 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Apologies for neglecting the thread for some time, I was sleeping off the effects of whiskey.

Thank you to all who have bid so far, and special thanks to those who have donated and offered additional prizes.

The whisky would explain quite a few things. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

20 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Mmmm whiskey 🙃

4 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

@Darr3nGis trying to get us caning our reaction limit again 🤣

Too late...

Mine appears to be constantly bouncing off the rev limiter

Bad habits that can shorten the life of your car | TW White & Sons

2 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

The question is , are you trying to bump this thread, or a wikipedia page that should have been deleted 10 years ago?

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

2 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Fun fact: HerefordBullyun's skiddy grollies are worth more than oz of gold

fixed that for you......

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, SilverDrum said:

Jim Fixed it for you to milk a cow blindfolded 

Touche

Archived