• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

QB vs KB

23 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

I've decided not to bother with this series. The first one is poor imo and I'm not confident they will improve.

Please return here in a couple of years for me eating humble pie😆

Agreed the 1st one is poor, I think RM should have started with one of the better designs of this series to get it off to a good start. No doubt there will be some good designs coming in the future but IMHO RM have missed a trick here after the stunning success of the QB series. I'm also not bothering with this series at the moment, I  may have a change of heart if the next one is a decent design but for now I'll give it a miss.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

The Tudor Beasts bullion version may entice me more but I'm still holding back on this particular series. Don't want to fall into it just for the hype. I'm still in love with the QB series. All I can do for now is wait to see how the bullion version coins look like and then make a decision.

I personally think its a series that will do very well... The Queens Beast were and still are a desirable set to have in any denomination and metal. To me the RM has done something good.. a modern design on an heraldic and historic past. Thats why we collect coins as not everyone agrees  and likes each one and has differing tastes. Matching my 1oz silver proof Lion against the Tudor Panther gives me what Ki want.. Vive la Differance

• 2 weeks later...