• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

my first silver pour ever !!

3 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

for example 

the skull was cast in the sand with a 3d print. then the flask is closed on the other side and silver poured. 

Ahh right.... very good (excellent work on the skull) and suppose the only limiting factor now is your imagination. 

Wish you very well with it.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, bilko said:

does this mean. your 3d printer is up and running if so can I remind you about the Celtic FC crest :)

Haha I wish. finaly picked up by the useless company on Monday. this was done by a 3rd party.As soon as it arrives back I will be in contact. it took them 3 months to collect it so I'm not thinking its gunna be a quick turn around  

On 28/08/2021 at 17:57, LiquidMetalsUK said:

So after a long wait and getting my stuff together I finally got going today. my stamps are currently in production so hopfully I'll have my first finished round soon. think this came out ok for a first effort.

On 28/08/2021 at 21:00, BackyardBullion said:

Very well done, much nicer than my first amorphous blob!

Anyone ever tried pouring pre 1947 silver after melting it?

😎

Chards

• 2 weeks later...

busy afternoon. starting to get bits ready for there journey up to sheffield Assay office. just poured blanks ready to be finshed off this weekend. Behind the scenes is never as exciting as finshed pieces but exciting for me and my little company to have my makers mark and full hallmark on my silver..

2 hours ago, bilko said:

love them, just curious what the charge is from the assay office?

my registration and lazer hallmarking set up was £108 with vat. That's for a 10 year registration. Then charge per item to hallmark plus SD postage there and back 

Edited by LiquidMetalsUK