• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Solid wooden coin boxes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2021 at 21:42, Diceman666 said:

Can I be put down for a black QB 2oz black box

I have sent you a pm

21 hours ago, McDougall said:

Hey 👋🏼,

can you put me down for a (Queens beast 2oz in Black with Capsules  @ £45 plus postage ).

thank you 👍🏼

I have sent you a PM

On 02/02/2021 at 23:31, Zaf said:

Would love to grab some of these! Hopefully you're still making them?

1oz Silver QB Proof Box

2oz Silver QB Box

10oz Silver QB Box

1/4oz Gold QB Box

What woods will be available? I'd prefer all black.

Thanks!

I only currently have availability for 1oz and 2oz and only in the walnut finish,

Please message me if these are of interest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm more a stacker than collector but i have all 10 of the QB's 2 oz and the 1oz proof completer and wondered if you have a retro fit box for the completer curve ball. Having the lot is bringing out the coin nerd in me and the set +1 would look good in one of your boxes if you have one. How much by the way as I am also a complete box virgin as well.🤔

Archived