• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Solid wooden coin boxes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/05/2021 at 16:37, Nowhereman said:

Hello, I'm more a stacker than collector but i have all 10 of the QB's 2 oz and the 1oz proof completer and wondered if you have a retro fit box for the completer curve ball. Having the lot is bringing out the coin nerd in me and the set +1 would look good in one of your boxes if you have one. How much by the way as I am also a complete box virgin as well.🤔

I will have an 11 coin solution in place soon, which will also allow anyone that wants to change the foam in the eexisting  box they have.  

You know there's a 2oz bullion coming also

1 hour ago, Alun said:

I will have an 11 coin solution in place soon, which will also allow anyone that wants to change the foam in the eexisting  box they have.  

No I did not, thanks. Out of I interest how much is one of you widely acclaimed boxes. ( honestly heard your name dropped loads of times)

22 hours ago, AR03 said:

Hi Alun, please put me on your waiting list for 1 oz gold Queens beast box which includes the completer coin. Pleeeeaaaassse drop a PM when you have it in stock.

Thank you

If you drop me a pm to confirm the order and then ill be able to find you come completion, Thanks Alun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2021 at 19:57, Alun said:

I'll take an 11 (2oz) coin foam insert when they're available Alun 👍

On 30/05/2021 at 14:57, Alun said:

I'll take a 11 coin 2oz foam replacement too when you're ready...its to the states.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2022 at 19:34, Divmad said:

Hi Alun,

Please can I be put on the waiting list for a 36 coin full sovereign box with a plain lid please?

Many thanks,

Tony  (Divmad)

Hi Alan, 

Me too! Can I please also go onto the list for a 36 coin full sovereign box with a plain lid please?

Same type of box as Divmad on above message! 

Many Thanks

PhilB 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived