• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Solid wooden coin boxes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

What about a 44 coin box but the coin shapes not cut out...I have a different shaped set of coins id need cutting so could get that done at my wood shop but have your fine outer box to 0lace them in.

This is possible, pm me though to take specifics off this thread 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 10:36, Jowyn said:

Hi Alun

I would like to be on the list for 36 or 48 full sovereign box including St George and dragon logo.

Thanks

Jowyn

Personal message sent

On 25/10/2020 at 01:31, RobinRG said:

Hi Alun,

Do you still have Queen's beast 2oz and 10oz boxes available?

All sold from current production 

3 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

Any idea when the 0.5 oz lunar 3 presentation cases will be available?

What size of tray holes are in sovereign box plz?

Still lots if room to keep them in the 1oz box 😉 It will be later in the series mate another coin or 2 in maybe..

Sovereign are cut to 26mm

58 minutes ago, Disentme said:

@Alunamazing work! Long shot..any Marvel boxes available in the future?

2 spots on a waiting list for completion end if the year,  message if interested 

46 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I saw a cabinet for coins that holds over 200 coins, are you the one making those alun?

Not me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just throwing this out there.... I have 3 boxes made by @Alun - all superb quality - he even sent me a couple additional trays I requested for a very reasonable fee. I am a sucker for a good box but I currently have a problem!

I have now moved all of my gold into a safe deposit box and the current boxes I have won't fit and it doesn't make sense to pay for a huge safe deposit box just to fit the boxes in - so currently the gold is in plastic tubes. on the odd occasion I do visit the safe deposit box I would love to see my beautiful gold looking far more presentable.

does anybody else think it would be good to have a coin box of same style and quality Alun is know for but in the shape of the watch box below? this way many coins (sovereigns & QBs are my vice) can be stored in a standard safe deposit box. as far as I am aware no one makes quality coin boxes in this shape and Im interested to see if anyone else would be interested if they existed? if so...would you be interested making them exist Alun?

1106525587_Screenshot2020-12-13at21_54_15.png.30ebbc74894afcadbe56a5e7e9b34d5a.png

16 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

just throwing this out there.... I have 3 boxes made by @Alun - all superb quality - he even sent me a couple additional trays I requested for a very reasonable fee. I am a sucker for a good box but I currently have a problem!

I have now moved all of my gold into a safe deposit box and the current boxes I have won't fit and it doesn't make sense to pay for a huge safe deposit box just to fit the boxes in - so currently the gold is in plastic tubes. on the odd occasion I do visit the safe deposit box I would love to see my beautiful gold looking far more presentable.

does anybody else think it would be good to have a coin box of same style and quality Alun is know for but in the shape of the watch box below? this way many coins (sovereigns & QBs are my vice) can be stored in a standard safe deposit box. as far as I am aware no one makes quality coin boxes in this shape and Im interested to see if anyone else would be interested if they existed? if so...would you be interested making them exist Alun?

1106525587_Screenshot2020-12-13at21_54_15.png.30ebbc74894afcadbe56a5e7e9b34d5a.png

I like you store alot of my stuff in a safety deposit box, The trouble is there no set size to work too. And multiple options available in terms of size of the deposit boxes themselves .  

I was rather disappointed when I first got mine to discover the box itself inside the locker is just cardboard 🙈

Alun

25 minutes ago, Alun said:

I like you store alot of my stuff in a safety deposit box, The trouble is there no set size to work too. And multiple options available in terms of size of the deposit boxes themselves .  

I was rather disappointed when I first got mine to discover the box itself inside the locker is just cardboard 🙈

Alun

Did you make one for yourself for in your sdb?.

Archived