• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

5 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Thats handy - my 6 year old was watching the charts so for fun I put 250 quid into Ur royalty
it seems to run behind the others so you get a handy 2 min heads up. 
Only made £6 as the spread is massive & the fee £1.50!! - I had gained a few percent 

I think I shall lay a bit of cash down on Uranium Energy as it performs well and the transactions are not as delayed. 

I've noticed that some days, Geiger Counter (GCL.L) lags about half a day behind the stocks that it contains. If you check its price at about 4 p.m. London time (before market close) it often simply isn't moving, even when the big uranium stocks are. Then it catches up the next morning. It is not a pure arbitrage play, because there are several hours for the mainly US and Canadian listed uranium stocks to move after London close. Also, GCL often has quite a large bid/ask spread. But on days when the uranium stocks are making large moves, it's worth taking a look.

Today (Thursday 30th) is a case in point. GCL didn't move and closed at 50.00. Most uranium stocks are up, with the exception of a few such as Uranium Royalty. If I'm right, we should expect GCL to gap up a few percent at market open on 31st. The buying opportunity is gone: it would have been before market close today.

10 hours ago, Bumble said:

I've noticed that some days, Geiger Counter (GCL.L) lags about half a day behind the stocks that it contains. If you check its price at about 4 p.m. London time (before market close) it often simply isn't moving, even when the big uranium stocks are. Then it catches up the next morning. It is not a pure arbitrage play, because there are several hours for the mainly US and Canadian listed uranium stocks to move after London close. Also, GCL often has quite a large bid/ask spread. But on days when the uranium stocks are making large moves, it's worth taking a look.

Today (Thursday 30th) is a case in point. GCL didn't move and closed at 50.00. Most uranium stocks are up, with the exception of a few such as Uranium Royalty. If I'm right, we should expect GCL to gap up a few percent at market open on 31st. The buying opportunity is gone: it would have been before market close today.

Thanks Bumble. Any idea what happened to royalty, or was it just selling? 
The will attract a lot of attention on open today if its just the latter.

I just tried that with yellow cake, but instead of getting in on the bell I waited too long 😛 
I shall get there one day. Something tells me other people do this too looking at its action now. 
What I should have done is wait for the profit taking to end then get in. 

£1000 on a £3 stock can go a long way if it performs. 
If I make £20 out of this today I will be happy - packet of chips and few pints down the pub. 😛
I may never maker anything from this but its jolly good fun. LOL. 

Interesting news. 

https://theconversation.com/nuclear-fusion-breakthrough-what-do-new-results-mean-for-the-future-of-infinite-energy-166456 

yellow.png

selling.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Matt Zabloski, a mining and metals portfolio manager, gave an interesting interview on Real Vision. The summary of his positions are:

Short iron
Long copper
Long nickel
Long lithium
Long graphite
Long rare earths
Short uranium - he thinks that the environmentalist lobby will oppose new nuclear power stations in the west; Japan is restarting slowly; and China has enough production to meet its own demand and doesn't need to buy
Neutral gold, but long selected gold miners. He likes single asset gold miners, but not the majors; likes to buy midcap miners and short GDX as a kind of pairs trade.

6 hours ago, Bumble said:

Short uranium - he thinks that the environmentalist lobby will oppose new nuclear power stations in the west; Japan is restarting slowly; and China has enough production to meet its own demand and doesn't need to buy

Interesting and good points - all depends on demand as he might not be quite on point on how electric things are going to get over the next 10 years as I think it will be huge, just with electric cars alone.

If governments back it then so will the media. Lets face it is from what I have witnessed this year, Boris Johnson could probably fool the public into thinking they are all going to turn into dinosaurs tomorrow, so making nuclear the publics darling would be no sweat, especially if they are without Eastenders and Ticktoc 2 days a week!! just needs an actor in a lab coat saying its safe & they wont question the science. ;)

Don't know anything about Japan and yes apparently China have been buying for a long time & my guess is they wont sell it, especially as they have the Kazatomprom kasak alliances to top up too, which were probbaly locked in contracts when prices were sod all. 

I managed to get £2k Uranium Royalty near the bottom at open but I was not very comfortable with it as all the rest were tanking, so sold at a decent profit and cut my losses with yellow cake with only a £5 loss. Monday might be interesting, but I'm still not sure if we have seen the bottom of this pull back, assuming it is a pull back and not a retracement to the actual value of the stocks. Had enough of bag holding. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

21 hours ago, Bumble said:

GPM, a fund from the same firm for small cap gold and silver stocks does the same.

On 30/09/2021 at 23:01, Bumble said:

I've noticed that some days, Geiger Counter (GCL.L) lags about half a day behind the stocks that it contains.

I have been watching Yellow Cake every day and monitoring its behaviour following a decent close. 
It has consistently shot up at 8am but about 30 seconds after open. 

I have only put in one order but it went straight through so no delays either. 
So theoretically I could lay down £5k on open and get in at or very near the bottom. 
Lets assume that the US stocks close at 15% up (when Sprott gets going)
& it then gains 5% on open (helped by an increase in spot) - perhaps even 10-20%??

Assuming you can get out near the top thats £250-750 (5-15%) profit in 2-10 minutes of time invested.
If its a confirmed bull run tear then wait for the sell off (Black line) and buy back in for a day trade or even a position.
Alternatively just leave it & take profit at the end of the trading session as it usually does well post 4pm. 

Any flaws to my plan as I can see any? The only danger is a market sell off or crash post 2.30pm I guess?

Combined with this Im considering taking an initial position in DNN this week as I think the spot can drop further?

YC.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

24 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I have been watching Yellow Cake every day and monitoring its behaviour following a decent close. 
It has consistently shot up at 8am but about 30 seconds after open. 

I have only put in one order but it went straight through so no delays either. 
So theoretically I could lay down £5k on open and get in at or very near the bottom. 
Lets assume that the US stocks close at 15% up (when Sprott gets going)
& it then gains 5% on open (helped by an increase in spot) - perhaps even 10-20%??

Assuming you can get out near the top thats £250-750 (5-15%) profit in 2-10 minutes of time invested.
If its a confirmed bull run tear then wait for the sell off (Black line) and buy back in for a day trade or even a position.
Alternatively just leave it & take profit at the end of the trading session as it usually does well post 4pm. 

Any flaws to my plan as I can see any? The only danger is a market sell off or crash post 2.30pm I guess?

Combined with this Im considering taking an initial position in DNN this week as I think the spot can drop further?

YC.jpg

Wait till the sput goes on the NYSE lol moon gang time

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

30 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Wait till the sput goes on the NYSE lol moon gang time

Yeah - should be fun. Although I bought Argo because of its NYSE listing and it went down after IPO LOL. 
After watching so many thousands of interviews this year one common theme from the cleverest people is: 

- there will be inflation things are already in swing
- They will ban or at least make it hard to trade bitcoin
- They will taper and blame it on the Chinese (its all planned if you ask me) 😛
- there will be more control and as a result animosity towards world leaders. 
- Tangible assets will rule at some point in the next 5 years
- All the crypto hipsters will be pawning their lewy viton jackets for a steak meal. ;) 

The low gold and silver miner stock prices are either a blessing or a bear trap. 
I don't care either way as im near enough hedged when I get into silver miners soon. 

I think I shall trade Uranium depending on what happens - the next two months should show its hand. 
Just hoping for a market sell off so I can get in low & hold on KAP & DNN. I also think thats coming before Feb 2022. 

Edited by Stacktastic

38 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah - should be fun. Although I bought Argo because of its NYSE listing and it went down after IPO LOL. 
After watching so many thousands of interviews this year one common theme from the cleverest people is: 

- there will be inflation things are already in swing
- They will ban or at least make it hard to trade bitcoin
- They will taper and blame it on the Chinese (its all planned if you ask me) 😛
- there will be more control and as a result animosity towards world leaders. 
- Tangible assets will rule at some point in the next 5 years
- All the crypto hipsters will be pawning their lewy viton jackets for a steak meal. ;) 

The low gold and silver miner stock prices are either a blessing or a bear trap. 
I don't care either way as im near enough hedged when I get into silver miners soon. 

I think I shall trade Uranium depending on what happens - the next two months should show its hand. 
Just hoping for a market sell off so I can get in low & hold on KAP & DNN. I also think thats coming before Feb 2022. 

After 60$ a lb it will take some time to get further unless sprott go completely beserk and the listing on NYSE goes mental.... They are the key factors and the industry as a whole. If countries start banning nuclear power could be a downside. But I really can't see it happening especially with the gas energy crisis and companies being shut down. Also a lot of new reactors will be built or replaced as some are really old now. UK has loads of old reactors that need refurb or replaced.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

After 60$ a lb it will take some time to get further unless sprott go completely beserk and the listing on NYSE goes mental.... They are the key factors and the industry as a whole. If countries start banning nuclear power could be a downside. But I really can't see it happening especially with the gas energy crisis and companies being shut down. Also a lot of new reactors will be built or replaced as some are really old now. UK has loads of old reactors that need refurb or replaced.

I dont know if this is going to be trend but I can see Sprott slowly ticking upwards recently. Early days. 
Everyone is waiting for a hunt brother situation but who is to say thats going to happen??

Maybe this whole squeeze thing is not cornering the market in a month or three but a slow
& steady aquizision uptrend, along side conventional supply & demand. 
That sudden boom might just have been a ploy to get some attention
or just an initial supply they locked in some time ago. 
Or maybe Eric is letting Dik Rule massaging his ego and flex his flabs ;).

Lets face it they still want this trust to be here in 10 or 20 years, so it would not make sense to manipulate the market on a one month crazy fest. 
The experts even say this has suprised them as it should have been next year - we all got caught off guard. 
From what I can see is they have a lot of holdings in the mining equities and will make most the profit from that. 
Especially if you have billions invested in a fabulous company like Kazatomprom .
The dividend alone would finance a small 3rd world country LOL. 

Speaking of KAP its obvious really, but it really performs on a market down day in the US!!
If the USA stocks rally nearer close then Im starting my plan with Yellow Cake tomorrow as the spot is creeping up a bit. 
If it works I will ideally be using the profits to reinvest & if this lasts some time even £200 average a week could seriously compound. 

Also very obvious but but KAP esp[ecially also reacts to large moves in the FTSE so will be monitoring that too. 
Yellow cake not so much its impressive how stable it has been actually recently, but it is a defensive royalty. 

ura.png

ftse.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

7 hours ago, JunkBond said:

SPUT bought 400k pounds yesterday and we are heading into seasonal demand time so hopefully the spot price will start moving up again. 👍

Has anybody found a realtime spot chart yet? @Stacktastic?

I dont think thats a thing as its such a small market - it changes per day and thats probably quite inaccurate and delayed and corrupted too. 
I have just had a thought - who is this uranium insider and who is he inside with?? Sprott stooge? He knows his stuff but has zero history. 
Rick rule cant even remember his own interviewers names for flips sake so considering he is the brains in this thats does not bode well. 

Based on some members comments I wished I had sold my GGP at near enough 100% profit when i knew that was the right time tov get out - but hey ho it speculative. 

Found an interesting one on 212 URI went up 4.5% today. best performer - dont know the delay though look like pain in the bum - will watch to more. 

Edited by Stacktastic

8 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I dont think thats a thing as its such a small market - it changes per day and thats probably quite inaccurate. 
I have just had a thought - who is this uranium insider and who is he inside with?? Sprott stooge? 
Rick rule cant even remember his own interviewers names for flips sake so considering he is the brains in this thats does not bode well. 
Hence why I will make a move when or if it get momentum - I have 'learnt' from the forum members & got burnt.

I dont care if I miss it im doing it my way from now.

I was watching WSS with david Morgan and Alex Pollard at the 7minute point he was slightly bullish with uranium as they were talking about the energy crisis

17 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I was watching WSS with david Morgan and Alex Pollard at the 7minute point he was slightly bullish with uranium as they were talking about the energy crisis

I will believe it when it turns around, institutions are piling in or Sprott has another colossal dump. 😛
I shall buy in to some extent if or when it gets back to or below that recent low. 

17 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Probably just another pumper with a newsletter to sell.

Yeah maybe to be fair to him he knows his stuff & its a very under reported sector so its very easy to make money from it. I have considered signing up to his newsletter a few time myself & im super picky - still working out which  investing group to join might get there by next year.

I would just like to know a little bit about him as he comes across very clean & in some ways a little suss as he is reading a script, but maybe thats just him? For all i know he is an actor reading what Sprott has told him to say. I am sure he played Data in Startrek??? 

Far fetched I know, but as per the mines in this industry I can also count the experts on now hand who are talking about this. 

Who else can I look at out of interest?? Antonio will be a real uranium icon in a few years and also very knowledgeable. 
I cant watch this as im in a pub, but the title sums up my thoughts ATM. 

Edited by Stacktastic

17 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I will believe it when it turns around, institutions are piling in or Sprott has another colossal dump. 😛
I shall buy in to some extent if or when it gets back to or below that recent low. 

Yeah maybe to be fair to him he knows his stuff & its a very under reported sector so its very easy to make money from it. I have considered signing up to his newsletter a few time myself & im super picky - still working out which  investing group to join might get there by next year.

I would just like to know a little bit about him as he comes across very clean & in some ways a little suss (his eyes), but maybe thats just him? For all i know he is an actor reading what Sprott has told him to say.

Far fetched I know, but as per the mines in this industry I can also count the experts on now hand who are talking about this. 

Who else can I look at out of interest?? Antonio will be a real uranium icon in a few years and also very knowledgeable. 
I cant watch this as im in a pub, but the title sums up my thoughts ATM. 

Sorry im using the buffet analergy here and Im sticking by it. Long hold. Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy!

This is good. Found him from a comment on one of Justins recent videos. 
Now this guy knows his stuff & he is not trying to flog me anything. ;) 

Does not look promising today only just opened and some are down 7%. 
The whole market is looking super bearish.

i know the whole greedy fearful stuff, but im out for now. Rather hold cash as I enjoy my sleep. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Im in AURA and its holding nicely green day so far!

18 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I bought the Yellow Cake dip.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 14.37.47.png

Im not sure its a dip to be fair everything is still going down albeit slowly, but it should recover. 
I bet a lot of the wall street bets people have been burnt, but thats uranium isnt it. 

Im buying in on the previous low, which I think it will hit sooner than later.
The lower line is my main target for now. 

4 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Im in AURA and its holding nicely green day so far!

I wish they had that on 212. ;)

Found a few more recently on 212. - just watching them. 

URU metals
Anglo Pacific APS
Kibo Energy KIBO
Eurasia mining UEA
KKANGO MKA

Untitled.png

I would deeply read and digest this is a man in the know....

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I would deeply read and digest this is a man in the know....

Thanks Man - will have a look at that.

Energy fuels is looking good today for a bounce back or initial position watching URA - 12% down. 

Untitled.jpg

But when you zoom out. There is a reason the markets are conditioned to react to the last week or months going's on. 😛 
I bet even today a load of muppets are buying the dip on the S&P and Nasdaq. 

ura.jpg

Edited by Stacktastic

This guy is reading an autocue his eyes are going back and forth - I don't trust him at all. 
The question of the day is a joke as he makes it look like he has just found it - then he starts on the autocue again. 😛 
He always takes a drink of water after his speeches & literally he is the only interview that has done that in my time. Actor esp. voice actor ;) 

I still think he is a Sproot stooge as he came out of nowhere & pumps sprott several time, especially at the start. 
If this is the case I have a barometer on how nervous they are if they will pull this off. He is bricking it if you ask me. 
When he looks more confident - then that when they have procured a s**** load of inventory & I pile on in. 

I would like to know what the office is for as its set up for at least 15 people??
Where are they as he has done a lot of interviews there at all time in the day. 
& who puts a clock on a book shelf - he is clearly OCD & that would even annoy me.
I doubt Rick Rule would not care, notice or give a shiiit the guy said he is set up for life and still greedy yesterday. 

The headphones in the background are a positive thing I guess BUT have you not noticed they have not moved at all.
Spot the difference - 3 weeks back (when this guy materialised)

1 week.png

and 34 minutes ago. Its the same studio he is wearing the same clothes everything!!
The main thing is the chairs are in exactly the same positions - roller chairs just dont do that. 
,maybe he is the cleaner for eh gym downstair or something??? 😛
Something is very wrong here thats for sure.

It reminds me of Raul Pals bar in the background. 

3 weeks.png

One of his 'vintage' LIVE interviews 6 MONTHS ago and he is still reading from a cue - with daniella cum-boner.
I can just see the smug grinning rule on the other side of the camera typing the response.
Either I have got this very wrong or very right - it could be another real gem in all this. 

Still dodgy. I will trade URA but not invest. At the moment. 

7.05 "what we believe" who talks like that. Rick Ruler. I just want to give this girl a warm cuddle she is so fragile. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

This guy is talking my thoughts. ;) 
Im learning. 'I will wait for a pull back'
His dopamine hit comments ring true - learnt a lot this month on phycology of trading. 

I do like Australians - 'we go out to buy c**p to impress people we dont like" so true. 
But I do think there will be a market correction at some point making the uranium stocks ultra cheap again. 

Trying to rid of this get rich jump on the band wagon thing & make some decent investments. 
Not to say I wont trade opportunities.

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use