• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

3 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Yep, bought at the very top and I have been in the red ever since. Looking a bit more perky today but still a long way to go.

Im not the only pillock on this forum then. No offence. ;) 

Its a fabulous reminder of how dangerous chasing momentum is - like I am doing now. 
Argo will fly when they get that solar unit built & crypto has a rally or blockchain has more uses. 
Regardless im out at break even.

Crypto stocks have a good chance of doing well after a major crash i think - depends what has caused it. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 hour ago, JunkBond said:

Looks like your order got filled, buy price is currently 1.40.

Yep. its amazing how much you loose when it drops by 1p, but that can work the other way also as I have 1,200 shares. ;)
my 60 shares in Cameco (literally got the bottom with that one) is a lot safer.

Even so Im ditching it manually on open if it looks like the market will tank again tomorrow. I dont enjoy volatility

but I dont trust bankers & often when they are giving warning its because they want to scare the market & buy the dip when all the retail investors are skint. 

9 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Yep. its amazing how much you loose when it drops by 1p, but that can work the other way also as I have 1,200 shares. ;)
my 60 shares in Cameco (literally got the bottom with that one) is a lot safer.

Even so Im ditching it manually on open if it looks like the market will tank again tomorrow. I dont enjoy volatility

but I dont trust bankers & often when they are giving warning its because they want to scare the market & buy the dip when all the retail investors are skint. 

A skilled sailor never floated on calm waters my friend!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

A skilled sailor never floated on calm waters my friend!

Yeah im a little nervous to behest after doing more research & also watching the actions. 
If the hedge funds take risk off then they wont be driving up the squeezed stocks or commodities. 
I am not weathered enough to take risk as they are not calculated & thats dangerous.
Maybe thats a mistake, but I would rather be safe than sorry. 

Lets face it sprout bought a ton more to uraniums and the stocks tanked from an external force. 
I have removed my Cameo at a very small profit & Dennison at buy in level. 
Bit scatty I know, but im learning and not loosing anything, rather buy when i have momentum confirmation. 

Ali Baba is tanking - I would love to get that at $100.
The buffet mentality is more my style I think as its rallied in the last 30 mins - now thats a good sign.  ;)

Im wondering if this is where crypto really gets hit and hard and fast! 
Good for gold - I have bought a few grand of physical today anyway. 

Not for commodities I dont think if this is an extended drop on the markets. 
I bet a lot of people are going to cash right now. 

Gonna sit and watch for now.

Edited by Stacktastic

Assuming this is a nice healthy pull back, combined with a stock market general pull back - how do you guys know what moves uranium is going to make?
I guess Sprott is a good place to start, but they are not the only people buying it. 
I have found a decent chart which speaks volumes, so thats also handy?

Is the information in your group @HerefordBullyun or is there another way - ie watching the momentum of big money in?

I want to board this train at some point but I dont want to guess it. 
In an ideal world the market dumps this week and I can get a 50% discount. ;)

Thanks

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

We just talk about it in general.

But a good indicator for the LSE and NYSE is the ASX.

The SPUT closed up which is the main factor, up 2% yesterday and majority of the ASX uranium miners closed up aswell this morning.

https://marketcap.com.au/asx-uranium-stocks/

I would say that the SPUT will be controlling this market - remember they are looking to list on the NYSE also, its going to make Mr Rule an even wealthier man.

They are buying it in absolute abundance.  They will be the hunt brothers of Uranium @Stacktastic im convinced. No one is buying it as much as them. 

One of the guys was an ex analyst for Goldmans (his brain is the size of this forum collectivel) and hes always said to me Silver and uranium are the most undervalued asset classes. I trust him implicitly, but he also respects mine and others opinion and we just do our own DD and share it. 

Thats it in a nutshell. 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Expect to see a green day on Uranium today. :)

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

We just talk about it in general.

But a good indicator for the LSE and NYSE is the ASX.

The SPUT closed up which is the main factor, up 2% yesterday and majority of the ASX uranium miners closed up aswell this morning.

https://marketcap.com.au/asx-uranium-stocks/

I would say that the SPUT will be controlling this market - remember they are looking to list on the NYSE also, its going to make Mr Rule an even wealthier man.

They are buying it in absolute abundance.  They will be the hunt brothers of Uranium @Stacktastic im convinced. No one is buying it as much as them. 

One of the guys was an ex analyst for Goldmans (his brain is the size of this forum collectivel) and hes always said to me Silver and uranium are the most undervalued asset classes. I trust him implicitly, but he also respects mine and others opinion and we just do our own DD and share it. 

Thats it in a nutshell. 

Right - yes I have been using the LSE as a guide & Yellow Cake is ripping, so thats a good sign. Thats what i did with silver, but I had the advantage of the live price too. 
I should have kept my Dennison, but there is no way for me to know & I don't like keeping stocks over night that i have bought at a high price, not matter what the speculation is. 

Might jump in on Dennison again on open - might be a good day trade even if I catch it on the way up. Bit like how you traded Gamestop although this actual has tangible value LOL. 
You are correct it will rip at some point, but with all the worry in the market it would be nice to gain a lower position & see better gains on a big red day. 
Could work out very well indeed, it a lot of money leaves equities & the funds, day traders and snipers move into somehting like this as its the only performer. 

Wish I had a delorian and could dump all my cash into Dennison when the shares were 35 cents. 

Edited by Stacktastic

I think youll find the losses yesterday was the pull back now, I can see maybe sideways consolidation and then a move the Look at auras chart massive bull flag then a pull back the rippening will continue espically if rick rule gets that listing on NYSE!

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

Right - yes I have been using the LSE as a guide & Yellow Cake is ripping, so thats a good sign. Thats what i did with silver, but I had the advantage of the live price too. 
I should have kept my Dennison, but there is no way for me to know & I don't like keeping stocks over night that i have bought at a high price, not matter what the speculation is. 

Might jump in on Dennison again on open - might be a good day trade even if I catch it on the way up. Bit like how you traded Gamestop although this actual has tangible value LOL. 
You are correct it will rip at some point, but with all the worry in the market it would be nice to gain a lower position & see better gains on a big red day. 
Could work out very well indeed, it a lot of money leaves equities & the funds, day traders and snipers move into somehting like this as its the only performer. 

Wish I had a delorian and could dump all my cash into Dennison when the shares were 35 cents. 

How long ago did I mention to you about uranium then? nearly 12 months I would say!😁

32 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

How long ago did I mention to you about uranium then? nearly 12 months I would say!😁

I know I set up this thread back then. .
I did buy into Dennison but had limited funds so sold at a profit. 
I did not foresee a squeeze though or the general investor getting onto it so quickly. 
Having said that even with $60 uranium if the markets go down these stocks will be ditched - so I think like gold amazing buying dips will occur. 
I thought it would take (and I think you agreed) a few years to come to fruition. Squeeze or no squeeze this is still the case long term. 

There is still time but if the market is artificially squeezed that will come quicker & the opportunity for a buying dip will get further away.

Edited by Stacktastic

5 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I guess Sprott is a good place to start, but they are not the only people buying it.

Denison are holding 2.5 million lbs, it's the main reason I chose the stock. I bought more Denison at $1.40 yesterday.

https://www.denisonmines.com/news/denison-announces-successful-procurement-of-2-5-mi-122732/

On 21/09/2021 at 13:02, JunkBond said:

Denison are holding 2.5 million lbs, it's the main reason I chose the stock. I bought more Denison at $1.40 yesterday.

https://www.denisonmines.com/news/denison-announces-successful-procurement-of-2-5-mi-122732/

How did you manage that it only got to 1.42?

Its going to rally like s**** today I think. I might just buy it at this price as the market seems to have calmed down now. 
Its not a good stock to day trade as it takes ages to sell. I bought it yesterday and when I sold I had made a £14 loss. ;)
Its fine I am taking it out of my £56 equinox profits. In a year of this discounting current stocks I have only made £1500 profit. Not great. 

I dont care tbh as i have loads of cash on the sidelines now, compared to last year & a lot of physical.
Im not too greedy, but I will do well at some point - I have at least 50 years. 

did you see Uranium royalty at the start yesterday it ripped up to 15%!
I like to wait and see what the market is doing before making any moves though. 

Edited by Stacktastic

BOOM. Nice start I am liking this volume, but the markets are close to negative . 
If you held Dennison over night with 10k and only traded that initial pow, you could do quite well. 

I think i could pick it up at 1.36 but the end of the session tbh. 

What worries me about all this Hunt Brothers stuff is this is not the 70's times have vastly changed & there is no guarantee that the price will continue up. 
Its dangerous holding penny stocks that were not long ago next to nothing as its only sentiment keeping them high. 

Uranium Royalty 

uranium.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Aura up between 25% 30% today! 🚀

51 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

At 17.32 it was $1.40

I just sold Denison for a small profit and have jumped ship to Yellowcake.

Interesting - on 212 is only hits 1.42, Trading View it shows 1.41, but it has quite a bit of spread so it may have picked up your limit order??
I have not seen Yellowcake make any big moves as its LSE, but I think its a safe stock as its a royalty company & will follow the upside trend well. 

I still think the equity markets are due a major crash, but i dont want to be left out of this rally, so its annoying. 
i have been sitting watching them all week to get a feel for how the sector works. 
Trading the mines on open based on the LSE and pre market stuff seems to work well.
There is a lot of institutional money coming I think - just a case of picking the right day or buying when its low enough for risk reward. 

initial 1.40 position set as I missed out on a nice day trade there. I will add if it drops down more - I like Denison. 

49 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Aura up between 25% 30% today! 🚀

Nice one - drinks on you. ;)

My favourite part of today is seeing Facebook in deep red amongst a sea go green. 

fb.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Yeah - it's different on 212 and trading view. 
The most annoying thing about DNN is it constantly gets halted for several minutes at a time, but the share price is the best for upside on 212. 

den.png

Edited by Stacktastic

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

Interesting - on 212 is only hits 1.42, Trading View it shows 1.41, but it has quite a bit of spread so it may have picked up your limit order??
I have not seen Yellowcake make any big moves as its LSE, but I think its a safe stock as its a royalty company & will follow the upside trend well. 

I still think the equity markets are due a major crash, but i dont want to be left out of this rally, so its annoying. 
i have been sitting watching them all week to get a feel for how the sector works. 
Trading the mines on open based on the LSE and pre market stuff seems to work well.
There is a lot of institutional money coming I think - just a case of picking the right day or buying when its low enough for risk reward. 

initial 1.40 position set as I missed out on a nice day trade there. I will add if it drops down more - I like Denison. 

Nice one - drinks on you. ;)

My favourite part of today is seeing Facebook in deep red amongst a sea go green. 

fb.png

See if you opened FreeTrade account @Stacktastic you could be on board with AURA and costs very little

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

See if you opened FreeTrade account @Stacktastic you could be on board with AURA and costs very little

Yeah i should have got both really as it spreads risk. 
I could not even balance the Binance & coinbase accounts ;)

Im back in on Dennison at 1.38 for 1000 shares so thats good for me. :)
Still think it will hit 1.36 though in the last innings. ;)

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use