• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 2 weeks later...

Today:

Kazatomprom - -4%
Energy fuels - -9%
Uranium Energy - 6%
Dennison - 4%
Nextgen -9%
Cameco -10%

Have I missed something? :)
I thought there would be a sell off, I did not expect it in one day 😛
I assume this is catalyst related?

Edit
Ah treasury yields. Fabulous might be some nice buying opportunities in PM's & commodities by the end of the month. 
Bitcoins rise today should also help with the safer hedge stocks. 

Edited by Stacktastic

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I thought there would be a sell off, I did not expect it in one day 😛

To be fair you presented a chart on Sunday 30th May 2021 where the price of uranium fell to $16 a pound. Cameco has today fallen $0.76 from its $19.93 price on Friday 28th May. There will always be pull backs along the way.

You presented a chart where there was a linear fall in the uranium price to $16.81 in 2026. Should i hold you to that? The silver bet runs out in 2023 so we could then double up of this 2026 bet.

Motley Fool posted a cluless article about the pull back - https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/06/14/why-uranium-energy-cameco-corporation-and-nexgen-e/

i see there was a 'false' report about China about a leak. Perhaps Rick Rule put the story out. i expect this was another BS story to go with all the other anti-China propaganda from the dying US empire.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

12 hours ago, sixgun said:

There will always be pull backs along the way.

Yeah. 

Kind of hoping for the best entry point, but I guess cost averaging would be fine, especially with a decent dividend & a cheap spot price. 
Lets face it this is a 3-10 year investment.
I guess if the markets tank or the economy goes loopy, then people will go for stocks like that anyway. 
I think I will start as I cant see many other asset classes worth it tbh now. 

Maybe Silver stocks? 

Q4 should be interesting - we shall see. 
I like this guys oil to uranium ratio - interesting - 48 - 70 dollar price target.

Edited by Stacktastic

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

I like this guys oil to uranium ratio - interesting - 48 - 70 dollar price target.

Clickbait $1200 uranium. 

8 hours ago, sixgun said:

Clickbait $1200 uranium. 

Yeah totally - although he is sound. Bit too analytical, but at least he is himself. 
Have you watched it? he thinks $48-70 based on a ratio of oil to uranium. 

I like Antonio as he is very honest & always says he is learning. 
I think he will be Rick Rule x5 in 40 years time, minus the bull s**** if he carries on like this. 
I can easily see him getting into the mining management space, or at least as a regular guest on Kitco. :)

Edited by Stacktastic

44 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Have you watched it? he thinks $48-70 based on a ratio of oil to uranium. 

I like Antonio as he is very honest & always says he is learning. 
I think he will be Rick Rule x5 in 40 years time, minus the bull s**** if he carries on like this. 
I can easily see him getting into the mining management space, or at least as a regular guest on Kitco. :)

i have seen some of his videos before. Certainly the one with Rick Rule. i don't agree that gold cannot be compared to other assets. Gold is money and money is something that is compared to anything with a price.

the non-precious commodities do look overbought in the short term, and many including timber & copper have pulled back according to the headlines.

we need the precious ones to catch up!

Everything has dropped 4-10% today (again). 

If this keeps up then we are looking at a superb buy in price in a month. ;)

100% Kazatomprom for me if Rick Rule shuts the hell up. 

Watching the gold space, but as im in events im not super bullish on the lockdown BS. ;)

Edited by Stacktastic

19 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Everything has dropped 4-10% today (again). 

If this keeps up then we are looking at a superb buy in price in a month. ;)

100% Kazatomprom for me if Rick Rule shuts the hell up. 

Watching the gold space, but as im in events im not super bullish on the lockdown BS. ;)

we need to watch the dollar if it keeps on strengthening, then its going to drop further, lot of stock hammered today unless you yolod in AMC lol

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

32 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

we need to watch the dollar if it keeps on strengthening, then its going to drop further, lot of stock hammered today unless you yolod in AMC lol

STEM did the same, not sure why thats on my Uranium list??
any ideas. not got time to investigate. 

I truly think we are close now to a 20-40% correction in all sectors. 
I bet harry dent was masterbating over the charts earlier. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 months later...

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, JunkBond said:

I bought Denison Mines last night, I believe they have bought a fair few pounds and plan to hold.

Im all in Uranium ditched my metals miners! I will stay all in till least 60$ an lb

10 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

Yeah I saw that mate. I hope I am not too late, it's all a bit frothy!

Sit tight be alright with the SPUT going the right way to corner the market. Im in AURA. Penny stock reaping the high value returns. Rude not to!

Screenshot_20210916-173137.png

Want more proof?

Screenshot_20210916-174900.png

The SPUT just added 1,27 million lbs of uranium just today. absolutely mental how much rick rule is buying this in abundence today.

Been some pull backs today but Im sure the market will start reacting to this buying again. 

The pull backs are healthy, buy and hold, buy and hold!

I hope none of you are holding stocks like Dennison today, its already -15% on open. 
Im flipping glad I sold out of Yellow cake on Friday - Phew. 

BUY THE DIP.
Put a buy on Dennison at 1.41, which i doubt it will get back to, but its easily manipulated. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

The smart money goes into dips Aura was down 23% at one stage today i lost over 5k at one point, but picking back up to close to break even. im hoping we can close at that point. 

The whole of the stockmarket is red today. So people will sell off espically if they have positions or money in Evergrande investments. 

Its really that simple. treasury Bonds got sold off gold and silver monkey hammered. Longer term uranium will be ok,

Edited by HerefordBullyun

56 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

im hoping we can close at that point. 

I hope when selling and volume dies down it will track back to that 15% low. 
I done the same with Cameco. 3k total. 

I dont think the bank holiday in china helps things. 

21 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

It's ok, I will file it in the same pigeon hole as my ARB holding. 🙄

Join the club mate! im £600 down atm. on just that one stock. 😛

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use