• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Another 5huggy "DAFT" competition! -Win 1/2 ounce of Silver!

8 hours ago, CactusJackSWAg said:

There are 300  million more guns here now than there were in 1776. However, your guy has mad SKILLS!  hahahaha.  Besides, with the political climate being what it is, they'd execute me if I polluted Boston Harbor with your tea! And now for something completely different. BTW, I was a member of "6 of 1" - "The Prisoner". I miss Patrick McGoohan...  Be seeing you!

@CactusJackSWAg

We are ready for you buddy! 😉🤣🤣🤣

minions shoot GIF

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, staggie said:

1. 688

2. There better be a video of you counting them out, one at a time, in Greek or this is a hoax! 

Start practicing could be start of next quiz! 😉🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, SierraWhiskyMike said:

1. 250

2. How did you get so many pellets from such a small minion?! What are you feeding it???

NON - PRECIOUS METAL! 😉

Laughing Gif GIF

27 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

@Anna - FYI -

Daft means - - - 

silly or stupid:(😉 sums up 5huggy)
You daft idiot!
It was a pretty daft idea anyway.
Don't be daft - let me pay - you paid last time.
 More examples

Haha Thanks for that, just so you know I am fully aware of what Daft means. But thank you for the kind explanation. I just think the word is interesting, and I didn't have a "Daft" second answer. Stay Safe

49 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Start practicing could be start of next quiz! 😉🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm scratch that to easy, make it Sanskrit and juggle 3 chainsaws with one hand,  blind fold, then ill believe it :)

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Don't you mean Miss Whiplash?

My answers:

1. 500  

They're  from a tin of 500 and you don't have an Airgun.

2. 250

You could only afford a tin of 250

@sovereignsteve Just to satisfy your perpetual "grading" habits! 😉🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3226.thumb.jpg.bfb53ceac7354c9816fc68ba8dd95355.jpg

IMG_3479.thumb.jpg.64f5a8d37ed477eab31a6fc9acb60cde.jpg

3 hours ago, StackerNoob said:

I know this is a hassle but is there a table of everyones guesses so far? I just dont want to repeat a guess!

Your quite right! 😉

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Haha Thanks for that, just so you know I am fully aware of what Daft means. But thank you for the kind explanation. I just think the word is interesting, and I didn't have a "Daft" second answer. Stay Safe

@Anna i was just being "DAFT" 😉😘👍

39 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

1st answer - 816
2nd Answer - Are you sure you counted them correctly?  

NOT SURE  - - what comes after fiddy tree! ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actual guess: 968

Daft answer: the price of pellets is about to plummet!  I've been shorting them for weeks, everybody should do the same or they will be really sorry!  I've got lots of graphs to prove it as well...

Archived