• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Another 5huggy "DAFT" competition! -Win 1/2 ounce of Silver!

This competition will run until - Wednesday the 8th of July 2020 (9PM)
 Ends at 20:59hrs and 59 seconds and a few nano's on next Wednesday Eavernings! 🤣

This competition has the FULL backing and sponsored by our very own  "SILVER FORUM"

The Silver Forum has provided this wonderful prize - for one of you KLEVER members to win! 😉😍

B94F26F5-A052-434F-A89D-6CE31828F5C6.jpeg

9EC03FCB-B3AE-4304-841E-F34468077173.jpeg

The competition consists of 2 parts 

Firstly  - each member will have to guess the number of pellets  in the Jar !

IMG_3496.thumb.jpg.4a34ed70e719654a5f03d4c8d695fc25.jpg

IMG_3497.thumb.jpg.456d4a419ea1331aeeec88ba47116efe.jpg

Each member can have two (2) guesses

The second guess can be a second guess at the number in the jar 
OR

they can choose to give  a "DAFT"answer 

The member who guesses to the nearest the number of pellets in the jar 
Will win the beautiful half ounce Perth Mint Dragon provided by The Silver Forum

The person deemed by 5huggy to have made the "DAFTEST" answer will receive a surprise prize !

Go on - Do you your BEST and Worst! 😉🤣👍

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Minions

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daft answer..... Enough for Rabbit stew for a while :D

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

642 and my daft answer is they about heavy as my hairy love potatoes!

BLIMEY close guesses at the same time 🤣 plus you need a shag 

Daft answer - how did the rabbit manage to Sh#& so cleanly in the jar?  

And a pellet themed joke 

Three very macho mice are standing around trying to outdo each other. The first mouse says, "You know those little pellets they put out around the house trying to poison us? I love those things. I eat 'em like candy." The second mouse, not to be outdone says, "Oh yeah? Well, you know those mousetraps they put out to try to catch us? What I do is get on the trap, grab the cheese, and then flip over onto my back, and when the steel bar comes swinging down I grab it and do bench presses with it." The third mouse says, "You guys are really a couple of tough mice, and I'd love to keep hangin' out with you here, but I gotta go **** the cat."

1. 666

2. 999

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

12 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Daft answer..... Enough for Rabbit stew for a while :D

Added 0 minutes later...

BLIMEY close guesses at the same time 🤣 plus you need a shag 

Well I ain't putting my potatoes in your stew they might get burnt🤣🤣🤣🤣

1st answer = 511. 2nd answer = 0. As in fact there isn't even a jar,as this is all some sort of fugue state I find myself in,probably brought on by the kippers I had for supper,so please leave me alone as I go out to count the marshmallows currently sprouting on my pineapple bush. Goodnight.

My serious answer is ‘2,129’.

My daft answer is, inspired by Priti Patel, ‘three hundred thousand, and thirty four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand.’

Thanks for doing another daft quiz/prize giveaway. Really cheers me up. Lovely. 

7 minutes ago, silverdocket said:

first answer 999

Second answer...A whore load of 69s.

P.s I'm expecting some backlash.

Would you like your "backlash" with ketchup and GO LARGE! ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Archived