• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

BBP TRADING PAUSED

fireblade4life

56 minutes ago, Paul said:

not getting my HGM order today :( had a phone call from them past hour, no dispatch of parcels until further notice 

items kept in vault until all clear or offered full immediate refund 

Did they say why there was no dispatch of parcels?

2 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

Did they say why there was no dispatch of parcels?

I had the same call.

I suspect it is to do with Royal Mail saying nobody is signing for anything and the posties are going to do it at the doorstep. I think this opens up a lot of possible insurance claims for non received items and high value special delivery items will be a big issue 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

I had the same call.

I suspect it is to do with Royal Mail saying nobody is signing for anything and the posties are going to do it at the doorstep. I think this opens up a lot of possible insurance claims for non received items and high value special delivery items will be a big issue 

That's strange I just bought some gold Britannias this morning, and I've not long ago received an email from the royal mail telling me that my order will be delivered to me tomorrow before 1pm, the usual email that they send out informing you to expect a signed for package to arrive the next day, perhaps the not signing for anything at he door step is being implamened in differen areas depending on how many are infected in that area.

4 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

I had the same call.

Just got this from UK BULLION.

6A98A4CC-A202-420E-896E-874E4AB80EDB.thumb.jpeg.cd3e020aec65bb9e65e7f00f235a71c8.jpeg

from BBP 

"

Operational Update
Due to the ongoing uncertainty regarding the full impact of the Covid-19 coronavirus, we are experiencing extremely high demand. We want to reassure you that we are working hard to keep stock available to purchase.

Stock

The team have worked exceptionally hard to secure as much product as possible despite the huge increase in global demand and rapidly rising wholesale premiums. We are adding more stock regularly to the website as we secure more physical stock in UK vaults.

In stock - Means we have stock vaulted in the UK at secure locations.
Choose Free delivery when shipping resumes or secure storage. You can choose to have these products vaulted at Brink's in London or Loomis in Switzerland for VAT-free silver.
Notify me - Use the notify me option for products you are interested in and we will email you when stock is available for purchase.

Trading Hours

Due to market volatility and extremely strong demand we are currently restricting trading to 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.

Delivery

Due to operational challenges with delivery partners all orders from Tuesday 17th March 2020 onwards will NOT be dispatched until we are able to resume our regular shipping service. During this time you will still be able to pre-order and lock your price.

Cancellations

As normal there is no statutory right to cancel an order once placed under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004. This is because the goods we supply are dependent on fluctuations in financial markets. Any cancellations will incur a £25 termination fee plus any adverse movement in the underlying metal prices.

Counter Service - Closed

Our regular counter service for buying and selling precious metals onsite is closed

Selling Back to Us

You can still sell from Secure storage. Call us during office hours on 0121 634 8060 and we can fix your price and you will receive funds within 5 working days.
Selling (when posting your items to us) - Unfortunately we are unable accept new sell backs that require postage to us. This is due to the potential for the delay of parcels arriving with us, our ability to guarantee the price if deliveries are delayed, and limitations in being able to process any sell backs in a timely manner. We are taking a responsible approach to ensure we don’t over promise in these unprecedented circumstances.
Sell in person - Due to the current situation our trade counter is closed for visitors until further notice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on support@bullionbypost.co.uk. Our team are on hand to assist as best they can, and will be able to provide updates on our service status as and when there are developments.

We are working extremely hard to continue to provide the excellent customer service that I and my team are so proud of. We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to keep you updated.

Thank you for your understanding.

Robert Halliday-Stein

Founder and Managing Director"

My lcs are paying $17 for eagles right now and can't buy them cos nobody is selling and have a list of people to call when selling...they asking $22 for any they do get and that's for Long Term Customers...everykne is holdingmof for the jump and wil, not part with any form of silver right now, give it a,couple of weeks and they might when their money runs out but nit this minute.

I did an order a few days ago for the latest Queens Beasts from Goldilver.be, it was a pre order as they are not in yet but at the time there was a pop up diclaimer saying there was a 2 week delay on everyhting.  Since it was a pre order I thought I had better order while the price was still reasonable and although I usually only get 2 of everything this time I ordered a dozen just in case this carry on with silver supply affects them into becoming a key date issue, if not it's still silver at a reasonable enough going rate.

I'm getting used to ordering stuff and having it sit in limbo, I ordered a starter motor for my car and it's been stuck in Germany for over a week now.

40 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

I did an order a few days ago for the latest Queens Beasts from Goldilver.be, it was a pre order as they are not in yet but at the time there was a pop up diclaimer saying there was a 2 week delay on everyhting.  Since it was a pre order I thought I had better order while the price was still reasonable and although I usually only get 2 of everything this time I ordered a dozen just in case this carry on with silver supply affects them into becoming a key date issue, if not it's still silver at a reasonable enough going rate.

I'm getting used to ordering stuff and having it sit in limbo, I ordered a starter motor for my car and it's been stuck in Germany for over a week now.

Time to go to the junk yard with your spanners...lol.

Archived