• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Brexit coins

Hennypenny

For the OP, the site started selling just after midnight but the site crashed due to crazy numbers of visitors and those first in the queue then ended up at the back. 

Luckily my wife helped me out on her iPad and I got back in just in time.

it was like trying to get a Christmas toy!! Crazy 😜 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Did I read somewhere that the RM raised their free UK postage from £60 to £100 minimum purchase to qualify ?

I heard this however, I ordered something for less than £100 last week- it was post free- I ordered over the telephone though.  

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

~Two sold at £1250? Is this real, how many times over spot is that? X4???

Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 10.34.31.png

It would be daft to sell to yourself to hike prices as you still got to pay eBay 10% for that sale. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

1 minute ago, richatthecroft said:

Wow- these coins are like a gift from the Gods to eBay- 10% fees on the hammer price and if paid via PayPal, they prosper by 3.4%

What about the Unas that went for £20K plus! insane profits. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Just now, richatthecroft said:

Quite- I only list when there's a £1 to sell offer- I begrudge the Quid and more so the 3.4% to PayPal.  But I am a Yorkshireman.  

Aye me too. And I offer 1% discount if buyer pays bank transfer. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2020 at 11:16, Madstacks said:

if you sell these on ebay then you deserve any profit you make, your so open to being scammed it isnt worth the risk IMO

This is so true . I sold a coin album a while back with a few coins in ( nothing special or of great value ) , the buyer sent the album back saying they didn't like the album and guess what it was empty. Nothing I could do about it :( I messaged the buyer asking why they hadn't returned the coins? They said they had not received any coins just the album. So I messaged them again asking why their reason for returning was because they didn't like the album when in fact their reason should have been because there were parts of the order missing ? They didn't come back with an answer.

As the buyer had ticked the box to say it was faulty and not up to standard Ebay automatically awarded them the chance to return the package without even opening a case . So I ended up paying for the return postage giving a refund and loosing the contents of the album plus the initial postage . This is how Ebay works for sellers now :( 

Archived