• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sherlock Holmes 🕵️‍♀️

TheProspector

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HighlandTiger said:

Unless you are a collector who will never sell, or a flipper that will get rid of it within weeks, I wouldn't touch these with a barge pole.

In 10 years time you'll be lucky if you get half what you paid for it. 

Quite right, this type of thing needs to be sold within a few years while the hype is still there.

As a huge Sherlock Holmes fan I would absolutely love the gold proof of this for my lifelong collection :)

(I was going to make a 'funny' about ejaculating, but if the mods and the owner don't know the stories they wouldn't get the joke, plus it might appear somewhat crass, and I am above such low 'wit', obviously :ph34r:).

15 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

I need the gold one for a gift.   @ me with the release date when someone hears.  Thanks.

Me too please! @h103efa perhaps buddy?

12 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

@kimchi there was a RM email the other day to get in the info list.  Did you get that?

Was going to say, there was an email last week about upcoming release. The only other thing I've seen is a couple of posts on fb, stating 22nd May. No idea where that date has come from?

1 minute ago, HelpingHands said:

@kimchi there was a RM email the other day to get in the info list.  Did you get that?

I didn't alas. it seems I shall once again have to enlist the local urchins and offer them a half sovereign to alert me as soon as there is news (having of course attended properly to my toilet, and breakfasted first before I take any action. Any necessary disguises will be most thoughtfully and attentively prepared in advance). :)

1 minute ago, GrahamDiamond said:

I expect a Midnight sale as per usual Sunday going into Monday 13th

Sherlock Holmes is absolutely massive in Japan, and with Australia too it would make sense for a midnight release UK time to suit those markets (8-9 hours ahead iirc).

1 hour ago, HelpingHands said:

I need the gold one for a gift.   @ me with the release date when someone hears.  Thanks.

thanks for the gift …….. how I would like a sov instead, is that ok ?🤣

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Archived