• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 matt finish sovereign

Goldmick

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Oldun said:

I will be honest, none of the “special” sovereigns hold a candle to the ones that I can stick in my pocket without a care and jangle around. That is what they were actually made for.

True. But the special sovereigns are made to be, um, special. I like both categories... It is a Kohelet 3 thing, I guess 😉

Oh sure, but to be able to actually handle coins that have real history infused within them is something much more visceral than admiring something as a trophy.

I am a big fan of both but for very different reasons.

4 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Just got the email with “subject to availability” despite it being an “open order” and I was done, dusted and paid up by 7:01am, so we shall see.

Yes same, Subject to availability 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

4 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Just got the email with “subject to availability” despite it being an “open order” and I was done, dusted and paid up by 7:01am, so we shall see.

It’s automated email I receive that at 7.04am 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

55 minutes ago, Kman said:

Could these overtake the 1989 as the most expensive modern full sovereign?

I guess it depends how many coins in a similar vein they pump out and make them too gimmicky 

a graded 70 1989 is at £1400 odd now looking at sales in eBay :huh:

they have sold @ £1750 on Ebay... 

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

15 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Dito...

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

2 hours ago, Oldun said:

Managed to order one, pay for it and get it under “open order” on my account of the SOTD Victoria 200th plain edge matte finish sovs.

£416.67, so a nice surprise. Cheaper than the £500 I was expecting.

One coin per household

How did you do that? I had to pay the full £500...

And yeah, I checked seven minutes past 7, after I had ordered, and it showed "sold out" already.

Living by an old SPECWAR mantra “One is none, two is one”, I was able to pre-order one from @TheCoinConnection for £550 and also ordered one from The Royal Mint for £416.67. Just really wanted to make sure I was able to pick up at least one of them, even if The Royal Mint falls through with “Your order is subject to availability.”😊

RM just rang me since I have reserved two on Wednesday , they have to cancel the one I have order this morning 🤣 what a waste of time 

so whoever who is golod / plantium member with royal mint will get one if u ring them 

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

RM just rang me since I have reserved two on Wednesday , they have to cancel the one I have order this morning 🤣 what a waste of time 

so whoever who is golod / plantium member with royal mint will get one if u ring them 

Letting people get 3 would have been a bit much, but at the same time if I could have got 3 I wouldn't have been complaining :ph34r:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1 minute ago, Kman said:

Letting people get 3 would have been a bit much, but at the same time if I could have got 3 I wouldn't have been complaining :ph34r:

Wasted my time to play that fast finger game this morning 😂 

16 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

expecting my call soon lol

Archived