• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

What this space tomorrow.  I should be putting mine up with a pre 2013 brit as well.  They better fit into a 32mm DF air-tite  :angry:

I think I need to get a capsule for my coin, not loving it in a little plastic sleeve lol. 

Is that angel coin you got CGT exempt? Id like to eventually end up getting a few oz of CGT exempt gold, but id like a variation rather than just all Britannia's to keep it interesting, that's why I will probably get the horse next. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Is that angel coin you got CGT exempt? Id like to eventually end up getting a few oz of CGT exempt gold, but id like a variation rather than just all Britannia's to keep it interesting, that's why I will probably get the horse next. 

No it is not.  Just Brits would be boring.  I'm not fussed on the CGT aspect as I would never sell and use my allowance in a single year.  I have plans to collect a variety but it might be an expensive route to go.  I've been thinking for weeks.  Should I collect a variety of 1oz? Stack the cheapest 1oz or low premium uncirculated 1oz?  Stack the cheapest sovereigns or low premium uncirculated sovereigns? So many choices.

Id like to eventually end up getting a few oz of CGT exempt gold,

Don't worry about CGT you can walk into any coin shop in the UK and be paid out in cash no questions asked( unless you are coming in with more than 10) ,or sell on a forum like this.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

It's amazing how different they feel in nice capsules  :)

Air-tites feel and look so much better than the cheaper stuff.  I've recapped everything of mine into air-tites

I'm trying to get hold of the rest of the series from 08-12 but I'm not having much look

I paid huge premiums on some of the early ones. I even had to resort to getting the proof versions. Tiger and mouse are the most expensive.

I've never seen any of the earlier bullion coins for sale just the Dragon.....I don't really want to go down the proof road

It is rare to see them for sale. It was cheaper for me to buy the proof Ox and Mouse than standard bullion versions.

Wow 5 Oz gold coin, Nice

Hi the above is not a 5oz gold coin it is a silver bullion coin one of 56 in the America the beautiful series.I'll agree it is a WOW coin though quite a lump :D

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.