• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Today I got in the post my two new Stock Horses, 2013,2014. Thanks to an evil man called Chris who made me buy them. ;) 

As well as a Canadian 2011 wolf which I stole from Ebay for £14.98 delivered

And for good measure I got three 2oz lunars delivered at the weekend, but i thought i'd add them to the pic.

post-140-0-18704900-1406837995.jpg

Actually I'm a sucker for the gee gees anyway, (being an ex-bookie you can't help but love the old nags) so any coin with a horse on it is going to catch my eye. (next purchase is 12 GB Lunar Horses).

But yeah I quite like them. But the 2oz'ers are something special. There is something about the size that feels just right in the hand. So I've decided I'm going to be a 1oz AND a 2oz collector........oooops sorry ........................STACKER!! :rolleyes:

Actually I'm a sucker for the gee gees anyway, (being an ex-bookie you can't help but love the old nags) so any coin with a horse on it is going to catch my eye. (next purchase is 12 GB Lunar Horses).

But yeah I quite like them. But the 2oz'ers are something special. There is something about the size that feels just right in the hand. So I've decided I'm going to be a 1oz AND a 2oz collector........oooops sorry ........................STACKER!! :rolleyes:

Lol.

Get a 10oz horse, they are very special buddy.

Stacker since 2013

my wedge tails arrived today , very nice.  Also a couple of 1oz and 2oz Lunar horses

Pipers, Where did you get your 1oz Horse.?

I'm struggling to find anyone selling them at a decent price, and I'm going to be looking to get quite a few of them after I've got the GB horse.

Pipers, Where did you get your 1oz Horse.?

I'm struggling to find anyone selling them at a decent price, and I'm going to be looking to get quite a few of them after I've got the GB horse.

Highland Tiger, I can get pretty much as many Perth Mint Lunar horses as you like at competitive pricing.  PM if you would like to discuss further.

Today I received......my first two semi numi pieces (beside lunars) - Donald Duck proof and HR proof kangaroo. Hopefully they will not turn out to be total losers :)

It is the first time I see proof and/or HR coin and I am very impressed - the strike and details are on another level compared to the other common bullion I have

I also got another Impala - which got me thinking as it has the same 10k mintage as the Donald coin - seems like a good value to me

And now the tricky part - I hope this forum has not poisoned me yet :D....to get the Mickey coin would be easy now, but the other HR Kangaroos would ruin me :P

My Gibraltar Silver Royal arrived today, and as I hoped, the customs declaration on the package said "philatelic material" and I didn't have to pay any extra.   :D

Well, my first impressions are very good. Now the display box was packed inside a padded old Xerox cartridge box which itself was inside a big envelope. You can tell that the hub of the "Gibraltar National Mint" is probably a couple of people working in an office above a shop. Which to me adds to its charm because it means that the mintage figures will be relatively low, The box is actually quite posh with a spring loaded catch.

The coin itself, if you ignore the Queens head looking a bit cartoonish, is stunning. My little certificate that came with the coin, doesn't mention that it is a proof coin, but to all intents and purpose it is. The Austrian Mint have used the highest minting standards with this coin without a doubt. The crest on the coin is superb.

Here are a few pics. Not that great I'm afraid.................Anyway, I will certainly be getting more boxed ones of these, and I hope that Livia at STG can start selling these through her dealings with the Austrian Mint. I would like to get some unboxed cheaper versions as well.

post-140-0-06391200-1407348434.jpgpost-140-0-58744600-1407348446.jpgpost-140-0-98393000-1407348409.jpgpost-140-0-94261000-1407348422.jpgpost-140-0-06994200-1407348458.jpg

Edited by Highland Tiger