• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Losing Gold!? OMFG

5 hours ago, GodsMoney said:

She found it she found holy **** she found it!! I love her, ive always loved her, ah brilliant, i love you all youre like brothers even though i dont know any of you

Thank goodness none of you wanted to buyt this, Its up for sale this fabled piece but once i work out how to delete stuff its coming off. 

1713876663106.jpg

Great news !!! Such a relief I'm sure. 

(Sorry about joking all over your thread btw)

5 hours ago, GodsMoney said:

She found it she found holy **** she found it!! I love her, ive always loved her, ah brilliant, i love you all youre like brothers even though i dont know any of you

Thank goodness none of you wanted to buyt this, Its up for sale this fabled piece but once i work out how to delete stuff its coming off. 

1713876663106.jpg

With a great name like 'God's Money' maybe you will appreciate this:

Luke 15:8-10 NKJV

The Parable of the Lost Coin

8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbours together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

25 minutes ago, MickB said:

I've lost this 1/10 oz gold proof in my house. Spent ages looking for it and gave up in the end. It might turn up one day.

20230427_123936.jpg

Yeah, I'd stop looking tbh. I nicked it with the barbecue out the back and a very nice leather jump suit.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

17 minutes ago, James32 said:

Yeah, I'd stop looking tbh. I nicked it with the barbecue out the back and a very nice leather gimp suit.

You raided the house 3 doors down from me.

1 hour ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

With a great name like 'God's Money' maybe you will appreciate this:

Luke 15:8-10 NKJV

The Parable of the Lost Coin

8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbours together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

love that :)

8 hours ago, GodsMoney said:

1713876663106.jpg

Where was it? Stuck to the bottom of her slipper?

Edited by AaaGee

@GodsMoney sorry to hear this - but one thing - now you know how your wife feels when she can’t find her purse, which probably happens once a week 😳. Fortunately, it only normally lasts for 10 seconds because it is in her handbag 🌞

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

21 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

This is now the lost and found thread @GodsMoney

Sounds like you lost the thread and found it again, kinda ironic if a thread about lost gold goes missing don't you think.

Back in early 2000's my cousin entered a computer weekly competition, First prize was £250, second prize was £100, he won one of the runner up prizes of a USB drive with 5 bitcoin worth £10.

You can only imagine the number of times he's ripped the house apart looking for that.

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."