• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Oxford Mint Britannia 1g Gold Bar WOW WOW ( New Release): A Beautiful Bar What Do You Think ?

Just now, 365DaysofSilver said:

BYB actually owns 50% of the Oxford Mint, I’ve seen leaked emails asking Nextday to call him out publicly to help promote this bar 

I mean … that’s probably beyond 1st April  joking . Probably deletable tbh. 🤔

Aaaahhh😉

Just now, dicker said:

I think I might start a brand of Bratwurst, manufacture them in Oxford, call them Arthur Harris’s bangers and sell them to the Germans!

Just make sure you curse your customers first. 

Aaaahhh😉

2 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

I mean … that’s probably beyond 1st April  joking . Probably deletable tbh. 🤔

Just to confirm, I have no stake in any of this 😂

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

5 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Nawww

Don't work bank Holidays, ask again tomorrow 

For me it is tomorrow 😂

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

Just to confirm, I have no stake in any of this 😂

Fair play 

Aaaahhh😉

37 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

I have been packing the stock all weekend. Sorry, it was a complete sell-out. I have just pulled the last 50 out to pack, and there is not a spare. I have checked for you. Maybe in 6 to 8 weeks, buddy. 

IMG_7594.jpg

When back in stock- No extra premium to😉

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

14 minutes ago, Britannia47 said:

Let’s face it, Oxford Mint sounds awfully British, but technically it’s an Anglo-Saxon production!

Anyway, I’ve already got a hundred of these - I can’t be bothered with 1 gram tiddlers!….

IMG_0389.jpeg

How do you feel about your image being chucked around on all these bars 

7 minutes ago, JamesH said:

At the end of the day, it’s just another mint with a new product. There’s been enough noise on here (myself included) over the utterly useless QC coming out of the Royal Mint so why not try something new. If you like it, buy it. If you don’t, don’t. Not sure what all the fuss is about 

I agree with you. At the end of the day, gold is gold in any shape and if it is at a good price will sell.

But......

You wanna kill the fun?

Excommunicado!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f557564714d3049746a4e5a676a773d3d2d3735363639373732312e313562343439656338343733373738353938373637323536353138362e676966.gif

9 minutes ago, JamesH said:

At the end of the day, it’s just another mint with a new product. There’s been enough noise on here (myself included) over the utterly useless QC coming out of the Royal Mint so why not try something new. If you like it, buy it. If you don’t, don’t. Not sure what all the fuss is about 

Yep, gold is gold no matter where or how it's shaped.

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

18 minutes ago, SiCole said:

How much actually were they?

On 31/03/2024 at 10:07, AndrewSL76 said:

Just had a look at the website where this is listed. £74.70. It has sold out, so I guess there is interest…unless that is part of the marketing. Speaking of which, the marketing does not feel accurate. The gold bar is made in Germany. What is the connect with Oxford Mint if the item is made by Liepziger Edelmetallverarbeitung?

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 hour ago, NextDayBullion said:

you are probably holding some of his designs and creations in the royal mint any way . LOL 😂😉🤫

He has now purchased the controlling rights for the Oxford Mint and has had approval from the UK government to produce and design a new Britannia under Oxford Mint . (So for those who don't know, the Royal Mint does not own the rights for Britannia; Great Britain does.). The company is new but has backing from LBMA members and mints. 

CGT has not yet been approved, but never know in the future. 

The Royal Mint is a wholly government-owned organisation, any commercial damage to it would, in turn, be mirrored by its sole beneficial owner, HM Treasury

Why should we pay to keep the Germans in business when we're already paying through the nose to keep the lights on at The Royal Mint?

As for CGT, the King of the UK of GB & NI is the only authorised issuer of UK legal tender coins/bars via Royal Proclamation. Have you got a direct line to KCIII?

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

On 31/03/2024 at 11:05, Skyfiller said:

Such a shame, thought there was going to be some history here but alas it’s being run out of a domestic address in Woking. They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with all that historical rubbish on the website when it’s not related in the slightest. I’m even verging on the thought of is it a legitimate company as this is their terms and conditions on their website?!

IMG_0913.thumb.jpeg.0735b02e416e83af29b6877248947b22.jpeg

Shame if it was a Woking mint bar I would have had one, oooo the history there.

2 hours ago, Agaupl said:

To be fair.. an item made in Germany , tarted up to be British with a new name and a Union Jack is very apt. 

What you mean like a modern Rolls Royce?

7 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Shame if it was a Woking mint bar I would have had one, oooo the history there.

What you mean like a modern Rolls Royce?

Registered office changed yesterday, now at a dentist premises in London? Gold teeth anyone?

1 minute ago, neilthenurse said:

Registered office changed yesterday, now at a dentist premises in London? Gold teeth anyone?

Doesn't matter after all

He is doing something and he is doing good

Screenshot 2024-04-01 200310.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 200241.png

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk