• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Geiger Original 10g Gold bars @ Next Day Bullion

Geiger everyday of the week.Geiger do not have a distributor in the UK and are arrogant foooks who don’t want to deal with U.K. collectors. This making them rarer.

Stunning pieces and if you can get them directly, lower premiums than you think….

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

11 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Next Day Bullion is authorised Distributer for Geiger in UK Leicester 

So they just didn't like @NGMD's attitude then 😆 🙃 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

13 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Nope. How about showing your certification certificate as an authorised distributor of Geiger. You are not listed.

You've also turned over £1000 for the past three years.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, NGMD said:

Nope. How about showing your certification certificate as an authorised distributor of Geiger. You are not listed.

You've also turned over £1000 for the past three years.

Ohhh sheeeet, kitty got claws.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Please don't just judge without evidence ; we are offering a service for UK customers. You should be happy to know that items are available in the UK. Please email Geiger directly and ask them. Also, I am the only UK dealer to have 1 oz. Silver Vortex bars in stock and also an authorised distributor for Scottsdale. Sorry, I did not know this forum was that bad for new members. Maybe I will leave at the end of this month. 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

Just now, paulmerton said:

I was a bit confused as to what this thread was about. Is is a sales post or just a question about which bar people prefer?

Did start just about the bar, so just carry on about the bar is best. Please answer bud 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

Pure aesthetics, probably PAMP Fortuna.  I have seen silver and gold in various sizes of that.

The Geigers look really nice, but I haven't seen their gold, only silver.  Looks good from the photo.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

29 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Gold Geiger gets my vote……put some up cheap and I will give you two votes. 
Forum gets easier to navigate once you know who’s blowing steam up your 🫏.

👆👆all in jest disclaimer attached.

Thanks will do buddy soon as i figure out how to list 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

25 minutes ago, iacabu said:

Although you're not listed on Geiger's website (yet?), you are on Scottsdale's. Perhaps some unjustified criticism given out....Welcome to the forum! 

To answer your question, I prefer PAMP. On the whole I'd say premiums are fairly comparative, however the 1g gold Geiger does fetch more than the equivalent PAMP

Thanks for checking that on Scottsdale website, for that if you ever want a 1oz  Scottsdale's Silver Vortex Bar, i will give you one at £20. buddy, thanks for being honest and checking due diligence correctly that's the way to do it , for that you get a bar for £20 brand new Vortex and will even pay postage and add it in a bar capsule and a wallet.  

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

34 minutes ago, iacabu said:

Although you're not listed on Geiger's website (yet?), you are on Scottsdale's. Perhaps some unjustified criticism given out....Welcome to the forum! 

To answer your question, I prefer PAMP. On the whole I'd say premiums are fairly comparative, however the 1g gold Geiger does fetch more than the equivalent PAMP

Thanks for checking that on Scottsdale website, for that if you ever want a 1oz  Scottsdale's Silver Vortex Bar, i will give you one at £20. buddy, thanks for being honest and checking due diligence correctly that's the way to do it , for that you get a bar for £20 brand new Vortex and will even pay postage and add it in a bar capsule and a wallet. 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk