• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Geiger Original 10g Gold bars @ Next Day Bullion

1 hour ago, NextDayBullion said:

Please don't just judge without evidence ; we are offering a service for UK customers. You should be happy to know that items are available in the UK. Please email Geiger directly and ask them. Also, I am the only UK dealer to have 1 oz. Silver Vortex bars in stock and also an authorised distributor for Scottsdale. Sorry, I did not know this forum was that bad for new members. Maybe I will leave at the end of this month. 

Not many members are foolish enough to buy from a new member.
Less so one who takes offence when asked to provide evidence of what they claim. It's a reasonable, sensible, precaution, one that you ought to be only too happy to accommodate. That, however, is up to you of course.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

15 minutes ago, Earthmetal said:

Not many members are foolish enough to buy from a new member.
Less so one who takes offence when asked to provide evidence of what they claim. It's a reasonable, sensible, precaution, one that you ought to be only too happy to accommodate. That, however, is up to you of course.

sure happy to accommodate. i will figure how to get selling on her sure it will be a blast, i will be selling some great items soon watch this space 

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

30 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Thanks for checking that on Scottsdale website, for that if you ever want a 1oz  Scottsdale's Silver Vortex Bar, i will give you one at £20. buddy, thanks for being honest and checking due diligence correctly that's the way to do it , for that you get a bar for £20 brand new Vortex and will even pay postage and add it in a bar capsule and a wallet. 

Good. I see you left one comment for @iacabu and another one for me 😁

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

40 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Thanks for checking that on Scottsdale website, for that if you ever want a 1oz  Scottsdale's Silver Vortex Bar, i will give you one at £20. buddy, thanks for being honest and checking due diligence correctly that's the way to do it , for that you get a bar for £20 brand new Vortex and will even pay postage and add it in a bar capsule and a wallet. 

That's a generous offer, thank you. I always feel bad taking things at low value, but I will graciously accept. I can then leave feedback and get the ball rolling for your future trades here

9 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Good. I see you left one comment for @iacabu and another one for me 😁

No no, both for me 😂

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

8 minutes ago, AOB said:

The Geiger bar all day, the PAMP is a lovely bar also.. but it’s the Geiger for me and welcome to the forum.

You will fit in well, keep the prices keen and attractive you will do plenty of business here.

Many thanks 👍

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

6 hours ago, NextDayBullion said:

Next Day Bullion is authorised Distributer for Geiger in UK Leicester 

Next Day Bullion is authorised Distributer for Geiger in UK Leicester 

If you could get a Heimerle + Meulle dealership and bring in unity boxes I'd be ever so happy.   Science is powerless to explain why Cookson's don't.

Edited by Silverlocks

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

Welcome to the forum, 

I am not generally a fan of gold bars but I do like the Geiger stuff so would likely pick that over a Pamp, the exception being the Wonka bars which went crazy popular :) 

10 hours ago, Silverlocks said:

If you could get a Heimerle + Meulle dealership and bring in unity boxes I'd be ever so happy.   Science is powerless to explain why Cookson's don't.

Yes, these at sensible prices would be great.

But Scottsdale also do the same thing now so that might easier?

16 hours ago, NextDayBullion said:

Please don't just judge without evidence ; we are offering a service for UK customers. You should be happy to know that items are available in the UK. Please email Geiger directly and ask them. Also, I am the only UK dealer to have 1 oz. Silver Vortex bars in stock and also an authorised distributor for Scottsdale. Sorry, I did not know this forum was that bad for new members. Maybe I will leave at the end of this month. 

If you can sell the silver versions of these at sensible prices, I think that would be very popular here.

not sure how i missed this thread ... probably due to watching too much horse racing.

I like both equally, but neither interest me unless its for pure trading and making profit.

One question I must ask though..... Do you accept crypto?

On 12/03/2024 at 20:07, iacabu said:

Hi there

Thank you for the generous offer, not needed but I'm happy to accept 😁

Listing is easy, create a post like you have done in the correct sub-forum. Most likely this one - https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/13-uk-ungraded/

You will also be able to discuss packages with Chris [silver] regarding a dealer sub-forum under your name. 

You can also run auctions. 

Looks like you've been in business a while so I'm sure you know your way around the market, just a case of getting used to the forum and the regulars, many of which have commented on your post. Lots of dealers here though. 

Thanks 

Iain 

8 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

not sure how i missed this thread ... probably due to watching too much horse racing.

I like both equally, but neither interest me unless its for pure trading and making profit.

One question I must ask though..... Do you accept crypto?

PAYMENT OPTIONS tab on the website 

We accept payment by Debit card, credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, cheque and cash bank deposit.

We accept debit/ credit card payments for orders up to £1500,00. Other payment methods include PayPal up to £350.00, and bank transfer/ cheque for larger amounts. Please note that pre-paid credit cards are not accepted. We can only accept payments from accounts registered in your own name. The payment options/limits listed are subject to ID requirements. We also accept Crypto currency, BTC only. Please contact us directly for Crypto payments.

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

I am still not 100% sure that this classifies as Authorised Distributor or just a wholesaler buying between traders of Geiger Metals in small quantities.

Guess people need to make their own mind up. No harm in asking and I feel clarity is being lost in translation🤷‍♂️ 
I like to look at the companies history, accounts and people running it before buying blind.

All the best though👍.

Dear Phython,

on the websites we list only the biggest whole sale partner. Actual we trade with more than 200 partner and World enterprises is not on the list, because of the small sale amounts.

The second point is, that the whole sale partner are able to trade our products between themself.

So it`s not possible to get an overview about.

Kind Regards

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme