• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold coin, Above the spot (Brit, Krug, Sovereign etc)

• Speedbird changed the title to Gold coin, any coin (Brit, Krug, Sovereign etc)

Bullion, proof, what quality are ypu looking for? Numismatic or not?

I got a range of items I could sell/exchange for USD.

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• Speedbird changed the title to Gold coin, Above the spot (Brit, Krug, Sovereign etc)
35 minutes ago, James32 said:

Could just go to a cash exchange and change to £s then buy any bargains that pop up for cheaper than your original offer..

Most of their rates are appalling; maybe better, if slightly convoluted, to go into a branch of Metro bank, open a USD a/c and pay the money into that.

With that said and given USD potential downward prospects, I'm changing most of my USD rental incomes into CHF at the moment.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

On 03/01/2024 at 00:33, apachebleu said:

Pretty good idea actually, if this works out it could open an interesting door to help people change foreign money. Wish I'd thought of his when I had a lot of usd a while back.

Thank you for your comment sir!  It actually worked in the end. The experiment is well worth the try.

If more members decide to do it in the future, we might consider to change the forum name to SilverExchang ;) . Certainly Sounds fancy 

9 hours ago, James32 said:

Could just go to a cash exchange and change to £s then buy any bargains that pop up for cheaper than your original offer..

Thank you for your comment sir!  I got quite pissed when a money exchange offered me $2300 for a generic 1 oz coin.

Remember, they have to SELL the cash later to someone else (& consider rate change + make a profit)

An important lesson for me (& prob others here as well) is that Foreign Currency (in their physical forms) are merely merchandise.

For the same reason better not drive a car to the dealer, cash it in, then go to LCS. Best cut off the middle man at bureau de change... 

• 4 weeks later...