• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The calm before the storm

GoldCore

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

The baddest actor on the world stage is the US. It is a nation gone rogue several decades ago. You might ask yourself who will trade with a bankrupt nation with a confetti currency?  The West is dying - it has open borders, it has been deindustrialised, all the nations are bankrupt, corruption is at extremes - look at the fake President Brandon and his crime family. All the pillars of state are just as corrupt. The end is neigh for the US (and the West) - those who are awake know it.

Very few sane people would agree with this. Once you mentioned “Brandon” it became even less of a sound argument. There are plenty of problems with the current US President though they pale in comparison to the grifting and criminality of the previous one.

Conspiracy theories aside, I don’t envision a world where the UK and US would chose trading in a Chinese backed currency over dollars. Our two countries are linked with both common ideals and language and have sat at the top of global power for centuries. Countries run by dictators (China and Russia) will not easily displace those with free elections and global influence.  Who really knows how long Putin will even be in power after the latest insurgency there and no one trusts China!

16 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

Yeah there's a hydrogen powered van. i've seen people do DIY hydrogen setups to save petrol. My issue is they will push and push with this electric business and crash the economy. There isn't the electrical power to drive it - there isn't the charging network - there aren't the raw materials to build replacement vehicles. So we simply have a fraction of the vehicles. So the economy grinds to a halt. That's it - businesses go bust. The country is already bust. The majority of people are flat broke. We are heading backwards at the speed of light. People will not be able to afford electric or hydrogen anything. They might well be struggling to feed themselves it the brakes aren't put on pretty damned quick. It all comes tumbling down. Either those pushing this are living in La La Land or it is a deliberate ploy to take us back into the 1700's. There is so much recency bias - thinking that everything will just carry on and be alright, the government will just chuck out some money and everything will be as usual.
It won't be just as usual. No-one owes us a living. The West is rapidly losing its productive base. When other countries refuse to take your currency and you don't make or do anything that useful or unique, it is welcome to the Third World time. This is what a lot of people just don't grasp. The future we are being herded into doesn't work. We have been hijacked by imbeciles or demons or both.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

18 minutes ago, Uksilverstackers said:

3 off 700 bar hydrogen tanks, thats 10,000+ psi in each. Not sure I'd want to be sitting near that in an accident

Yes I think most are doing the three tank route. I can remember seeing Hyundai had one with a 70 grand starting price 

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

Yes the article was published in April 2023 - that isn't important and wasn't the point of the post, it could just as easily have been published a year ago. What is important is the Russian embassy tweeted out 'The BRICS countries are planning to introduce a new trading currency, which will be backed by gold'. The BRICS conference in South Africa is in late August. Some people suspect they will annouced a gold backed currency at this conference. They are signalling to the world.

China put the idea of a gold backed yuan a few years back - the US said that would be declaration of war. So China was ready then. It also says the US was scared shltless by the prospect of a major gold backed trading currency. It would mean the end of the dollar and all the dollars going back to base (massive inflation). Now we have the prospect of a BRICS+ gold trading (commodity)currency the US is powerless. Sanction until the cows come home - you can't sanction the world and in any case your currency just turned into toilet paper. Pay us in gold or f**** off.

The baddest actor on the world stage is the US. It is a nation gone rogue several decades ago. You might ask yourself who will trade with a bankrupt nation with a confetti currency?  The West is dying - it has open borders, it has been deindustrialised, all the nations are bankrupt, corruption is at extremes - look at the fake President Brandon and his crime family. All the pillars of state are just as corrupt. The end is neigh for the US (and the West) - those who are awake know it.

China and Russia will never make this work. What exactly are they going to do? Make their ~ 4,000 combined tonnes of gold be worth more than the USA's ~  8,000 tonnes? Western Europe has more gold than the USA, indeed, western Europe has more gold than the rest of the world combined if you exclude the USA, who are #2 on the global list (assuming JPM have more than rocks in their bags). So how exactly are the BRICS operating a global gold-backed currency when the west has way more gold than them?

Gold Reserves by Country 2023 | World Gold Council

The west is infinitely more credible when it comes to banking and commerce. The Russians and Chinese have an historical habit of ya know, just stealing everything and slaughtering everyone, as Communists tend to do every few years. Look at Jack Ma, look at RAY DALIO and BMW who can't get their money out of China along with everybody else. They are going to convert their entire net worth into BRICS digital currency are they and leave it subject to the whims of Emperor Xi and Tzar Putin? Not even Brandon is that stupid

Texas has already made significant progress implementing their digital currency backed 1-to-1 with physical gold and silver. Don't mess with Texas, mate:

Texas to Introduce a Digital Currency Fully Backed by Gold and Silver (suissegold.eu)

In a groundbreaking move, the Texas House Committee on State Affairs has unanimously passed a bill that aims to establish a 100% reserve, gold and silver-backed transactional bank. The bill, House Bill 3916 (HB 3916), proposes to create the "Texas Bullion Depository Bank" (TBDB) - a state-chartered and privately-managed bank that will operate exclusively on a 100% reserve basis, using gold and silver as its primary assets.

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

13 minutes ago, DTL1982 said:

Very few sane people would agree with this. Once you mentioned “Brandon” it became even less of a sound argument. There are plenty of problems with the current US President though they pale in comparison to the grifting and criminality of the previous one.

Conspiracy theories aside, I don’t envision a world where the UK and US would chose trading in a Chinese backed currency over dollars. Our two countries are linked with both common ideals and language and have sat at the top of global power for centuries. Countries run by dictators (China and Russia) will not easily displace those with free elections and global influence.  Who really knows how long Putin will even be in power after the latest insurgency there and no one trusts China!

Well i am neither Republican or Democrat - i am not American and have no dog in that fight. They are all criminals and grifters. Biden is demented and should have been replaced before he even took office. He is not fit for purpose. His VP is also an incompetant. Neither of them are running anything. That is just how it is but that is great for their handlers b/c they are massively compromised and incapable - so the Deep State can do what they like. Trump appears preferable as he is not totally captured and so ends up doing unpredictable and difficult to control things. This is why the Beltway want him in prison or dead or as a minimum out of the way. The controlled media go at him morning, noon and night in an attempt to turn the people but it isn't working - so i expect it will be another rigged election. The US is a laughing stock with a farcical election of a fake president who it is doubtful can even do up his own shoelaces. JFK Jnr would be better than Biden - but i imagine he is captured to some degree or other but must deep down fear assasination. i think he is just using this election platform to talk about his own ideas.

The problem with many Americans (and others) is they have recency bias. They think the US will always be on top of the world. Being king of the hill has all been driven by the US dollar. There is this misguided idea that the dollar will always be top dog and everyone will want dollars. The thing is the US has abused the dollar, they have weaponised the dollar - so unsurprisingly those who have been abused are rejecting the dollar. The Exchange Stabilisation Fund and Treasury are doing sommersault trying to keep all the plates spinning. Foreigners don't want Treasuries so the ESF is sucking them up, dumping them in places like the Caymans, pretending everything is alright and issuing dollars from dark pools of money. The liablities are quite likely over $200 trillion - it probably is near to or over the asset value. 

Those on top forget all empires fall in the end. The USA has the potential to be a great country amongst equal but as it stands it is running on fumes. The US has made so many enemies that when the day of reckoning arrives it will be a very rude awakening. i expect several decades will have to pass before any meaningful recovery is possible. As for Europe and the UK - they are an even worse basket case. The UK is such a basket case now i think there is a case it to go cap in hand and be the 51st state.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

33 minutes ago, DTL1982 said:

I love you mate and I love Americans but you can't seriously stick up for Brandon and call him less of a criminal than Trump without some blowback. Biden is the most corrupt POTUS perhaps ever, and that's saying something. Trump was a billionaire before he took office and he will be a billionaire in 2024 when he re-takes the Oval Office. He has no more need or interest in corruption, he just wants to be a great President and for people to like him. 

"Plenty of problems with the US President". Yes, this is true like:

1) Shitting himself, literally, while giving an interview

2) Instead of saying, "God Bless America", he said, "God save the Queen, man"

3) Instead of saying the New Zealand All Blacks (world's #1 rugby team) he said, "The Black and Tans", from the Anglo-Irish conflict

4) He can't walk up a flight of stairs

5) His son is a junky and has been selling the Oval Office around the globe like a cheap 304, giving kick-backs to "the big guy"

6) He repeats words on the prompters. End of sentence. Repeat. Start new sentence. "America can be summed up by one word and that word is ............ agoitwouehotqqpitqitjegh"

7) He's a pervert and acts in an extremely inappropriate way in the presence of young girls. He has made several statements that warrant serious investigation but than again, the FBI are almost as corrupt as he is

8 ) He hates the United Kingdom and acts with open disdain and prejudice towards us, just like the last Democratic idiot in the White House - Barack Obama

9) He's a Democrat

10) He is on record saying one thing yet as POTUS he has done the complete opposite. He is not in control of his own bowel movements let alone the Oval Office. He is a puppet. That is why Trump terrifies everybody because he is in control of his own thoughts and isn't scared to tell the truth. 

TRUMP 2024 - Make America Great Again

Stay Safe, Stay Second Amendment!

11 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

China and Russia will never make this work. What exactly are they going to do? Make their ~ 4,000 combined tonnes of gold be worth more than the USA's ~  8,000 tonnes?

LOL - the US has no unfettered gold - have you ever thought why it isn't audited?
Have you ever thought where all the gold that is recorded going to China comes from?
Mnuchin’s joked at Fort Knox saying ‘I assume the gold Is still there’. What you see is probably plated tungsten.
Russia and China have over 40 thousand tonnes - easy over that. China is still on the buy - week after week after week.
The Global South and particularly China has been sucking all the gold out of the West. Exactly when it will finally run out who knows but i fully expect we are getting near to the bottom of the barrel.

Germany still hasn't got all her gold back. All the bars received were new ones - the originals would have long since been sold into the dollar support system.

The West has lost all credibility. We see Ursula van der Leyon talking about seizing Russian assets. We see the UK stealing Venezualan gold. We see the US blocking USD transfers to crypto exchanges, we see US regional banks collapsing and on the edge of contageon. This is made the Global South think long and hard about investments and assets in the West - if they will do this to Russia it could be us next. We see Farage have his bank account frozen and banks refusing to deal with him. More and more people are having accounts pulled b/c they are guilty of wrong think. So the West has lost credibility. Future growth in the world will come from the Global South - they know Climate Change is BS - they are pusing ahead as fast as the West is sliding backwards. There are problems in the Global South but the engines for growth are located there and they are sick of 100's of years of colonisation and parasitism. 

5 minutes ago, sixgun said:

LOL - the US has no unfettered gold - have you ever thought why it isn't audited?
Have you ever thought where all the gold that is recorded going to China comes from?
Mnuchin’s joked at Fort Knox saying ‘I assume the gold Is still there’. What you see is probably plated tungsten.
Russia and China have over 40 thousand tonnes - easy over that. China is still on the buy - week after week after week.
The Global South and particularly China has been sucking all the gold out of the West. Exactly when it will finally run out who knows but i fully expect we are getting near to the bottom of the barrel.

Germany still hasn't got all her gold back. All the bars received were new ones - the originals would have long since been sold into the dollar support system.

The West has lost all credibility. We see Ursula van der Leyon talking about seizing Russian assets. We see the UK stealing Venezualan gold. We see the US blocking USD transfers to crypto exchanges, we see US regional banks collapsing and on the edge of contageon. This is made the Global South think long and hard about investments and assets in the West - if they will do this to Russia it could be us next. We see Farage have his bank account frozen and banks refusing to deal with him. More and more people are having accounts pulled b/c they are guilty of wrong think. So the West has lost credibility. Future growth in the world will come from the Global South - they know Climate Change is BS - they are pusing ahead as fast as the West is sliding backwards. There are problems in the Global South but the engines for growth are located there and they are sick of 100's of years of colonisation and parasitism. 

Broseph, please open your eyes. Russia has peaked and is decline, it's a demographic timebomb, partly of its own making and partly as a legacy from previous wars. Do you know Russia's current domestic industry is roughly equivalent to an iPhone2? Yea, we're on iPhone 14. The Russians can do nothing without help from China or the west and the west put a chip and tech embargo on China. 

What most people don't realise is that CHINA HAS ALSO PEAKED and has the worst demographic issues of any major country on the planet. Their population is ageing, declining and is imbalanced simultaneously. By 2100 China is projected to have a population of "only" 765 million, roughly half of what it is today. That figure will be a lot lower if they attempt to invade Taiwan.

Population of China 2023 - PopulationPyramid.net

No offence but you've talked utter c**p there. The west has many, many problems but as I've said before, we are acutely aware of the west's problems and largely ignorant of the problems of other regions, as proven by your comment. China is facing so many monumental challenges that many analysts, including me, predict China will totally implode in the next 10-20 years. You are talking about China like they are going from strength to strength. Their environment is in ruins, their government is an authoritarian nightmare, their population is declining and they've made enemies with corporations from Tokyo to Toronto and everywhere in between. We are pivoting away from China and clipping their wings while we're at it

Dare I ask how you know Russia and China have 40,000 tonnes of gold when the world authorities who monitor every gram say it's 4,300 total? Never mind I don't wanna know. 

4 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Broseph, please open your eyes. Russia has peaked and is decline, it's a demographic timebomb, partly of its own making and partly as a legacy from previous wars. Do you know Russia's current domestic industry is roughly equivalent to an iPhone2? Yea, we're on iPhone 14. The Russians can do nothing without help from China or the west and the west put a chip and tech embargo on China. 

What most people don't realise is that CHINA HAS ALSO PEAKED and has the worst demographic issues of any major country on the planet. Their population is ageing, declining and is imbalanced simultaneously. By 2100 China is projected to have a population of "only" 765 million, roughly half of what it is today. That figure will be a lot lower if they attempt to invade Taiwan.

Absolutely there are demographic problems in China and Russia - like there are demographic problems in Europe which is why governments do not control immigration.
The USA and UK only have positive population growth because they are being flooded with 'Somali goatherders' - what future and social cohesion is that going to bring in? - we see Europe bursting into flames at the moment. 
So China and Russia have issues (but not on the same scale as the West) - also note i write 'There are problems in the Global South but the engines for growth are located there' - i deliberately do not say Russia and China are the beginning end of the Global South.

'Russia's domestic industry is roughly equivalent to an iPhone 2' - there were those who claimed Russia would run out of steam in a few weeks when the Ukraine SMO started. That they would run out of munititions in a few weeks. None of that has happened, there is a constant flow of new kit whilst the West has almost emptied out into the Ukraine. We have seen the hypersonic missiles - the West has nothing to match - the Russian economy is even stronger now that when the SMO started. Europe is going backwards and has been since 2008.

If Russian tech is so backwards how have they done this? How do they have the best air defence systems in the world? i saw that China was considering stopping rare earth exports to the US - so the US will have no chips and then will probably have to come begging. China and Russia are firm allies so if Russia needs help from China it's there - if China needs help - it's there. No-one will be asking for help from the West b/c trust has been lost.

Russia and China are making friends and investing in the Global South - the West has a history of invasion and creating enemies. The West is making mistake after mistake. We saw Putin was given a Qu'ran the other day and called it a holy book and we should respect each others religions - he immediately made over a billion friends. It is just about using your head - helping each other and moving forwards. The South African prime minister was asked by the BBC if they would arrest Putin as a war criminal at the BRICS conference - the response was something like have you arrested Blair yet? and no we won't be arresting Putin - we know what has happened. 

"Dare I ask how you know Russia and China have 40,000 tonnes of gold when the world authorities who monitor every gram say it's 4,300 total? Never mind I don't wanna know. "
This won't age well - there is a constant flow of gold out of the US and London through Switzerland and out to the East. Most of it has landed in China. People like Maguire have been following these flows for years and i have been following Maguire for more than 10 years. i have heard him estimate China has 40 000 tonnes on its own. China is the biggest gold producer in the world and it all stays in China. i suspect Russia actually has more gold than China. The US cannot admit there is no gold and cannot allow it to be known that China and Russia has much much more than is officially published. Almost everything you hear in the Western media is a lie - i would have thought you have realised that by now.

37 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Absolutely there are demographic problems in China and Russia - like there are demographic problems in Europe which is why governments do not control immigration.
The USA and UK only have positive population growth because they are being flooded with 'Somali goatherders' - what future and social cohesion is that going to bring in? - we see Europe bursting into flames at the moment. 
So China and Russia have issues (but not on the same scale as the West) - also note i write 'There are problems in the Global South but the engines for growth are located there' - i deliberately do not say Russia and China are the beginning end of the Global South.

'Russia's domestic industry is roughly equivalent to an iPhone 2' - there were those who claimed Russia would run out of steam in a few weeks when the Ukraine SMO started. That they would run out of munititions in a few weeks. None of that has happened, there is a constant flow of new kit whilst the West has almost emptied out into the Ukraine. We have seen the hypersonic missiles - the West has nothing to match - the Russian economy is even stronger now that when the SMO started. Europe is going backwards and has been since 2008.

If Russian tech is so backwards how have they done this? How do they have the best air defence systems in the world? i saw that China was considering stopping rare earth exports to the US - so the US will have no chips and then will probably have to come begging. China and Russia are firm allies so if Russia needs help from China it's there - if China needs help - it's there. No-one will be asking for help from the West b/c trust has been lost.

Russia and China are making friends and investing in the Global South - the West has a history of invasion and creating enemies. The West is making mistake after mistake. We saw Putin was given a Qu'ran the other day and called it a holy book and we should respect each others religions - he immediately made over a billion friends. It is just about using your head - helping each other and moving forwards. The South African prime minister was asked by the BBC if they would arrest Putin as a war criminal at the BRICS conference - the response was something like have you arrested Blair yet? and no we won't be arresting Putin - we know what has happened. 

"Dare I ask how you know Russia and China have 40,000 tonnes of gold when the world authorities who monitor every gram say it's 4,300 total? Never mind I don't wanna know. "
This won't age well - there is a constant flow of gold out of the US and London through Switzerland and out to the East. Most of it has landed in China. People like Maguire have been following these flows for years and i have been following Maguire for more than 10 years. i have heard him estimate China has 40 000 tonnes on its own. China is the biggest gold producer in the world and it all stays in China. i suspect Russia actually has more gold than China. The US cannot admit there is no gold and cannot allow it to be known that China and Russia has much much more than is officially published. Almost everything you hear in the Western media is a lie - i would have thought you have realised that by now.

Please listen to real analysts like Colonel Douglas Macgregor or even Peter Zeihan. Mr. Zeihan gets some things wrong but he's incredibly insightful at times. They will explain to you the situation in Ukraine and China, with neither being particularly popular with central authorities

40,000 tonnes you say when the total global gold mined in history is around 200,000 tonnes with another 50,000 tonnes in proven reserves. China has 25% of that does it, when China has only been a major power for 20 years? Prior to that China was a backwater for centuries and was controlled by foreign powers for a century, the so-called "century of humiliation". Did China accumulate gold during this period?

Russia has more gold than China according to you, so 50,000 tonnes, 80,000 tonnes? That leaves the dynastical empires of Europe, the ancient cultures of Africa, India and South America and the Middle East splitting 50% of the remaining gold between them. Come on mate, get a grip. You know half of China is on par with African nations like Algeria, right? And the other half is roughly on par with South Korea. Yes China is powerful but only because it's so bloody enormous with so many people. You're dreaming if you think you can compare China as a whole in 2023 with any developed economy. The GDP per capita is roughly on par with Russia, around $12-13K USD. The GDP per capita of Ireland is > $100K and the USA is roughly $70K. As for the gold reserves:

Screenshot2023-07-04002446.png.9cb0af11370e45fce4a353ee5e01cbfe.png

Not only does Australia have almost 5 times the reserves of China but China's population is 55 times greater, making Australia's reserves roughly 275 times greater per capita than China's!! 

6 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Please listen to real analysts like Colonel Douglas Macgregor....

i listened to the PBD podcast with MacGregor over the weekend. i heard him saying that Ukraine is a basket case and very soon Russia will be over the Dnipro river and then it is cattle country and plain sailing all the way to the Polish border. i heard him saying the US probably won't get to the 2024 election - it is going to collapse before then. i'm not sure what point you are trying to make by bringing him into the mix.

Then you put up a chart from wikipedia and go off into hyperbole suggesting i proposed Russia has upto 80 000 tonnes of gold which clearly i never did.
Wake up - think - the Western media / official banking sources / governments cannot admit the real situation. Gold will go up to the sky b/c China will be free to set the price once the pretence is over and the dollar is toast. None of those entities, not even China wants that - China is happy to continue sucking out the West's gold until it is all gone.

There are several videos out there where the subject of gold holdings are discussed.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+much+gold+does+china+really+have+
Here is one on Arcadia Economics 

On 02/07/2023 at 13:10, n1k0s said:

What bitcoin offers is a predictable monetary policy.

The issuance protocol cannot be changed and no further btc can be issued than what is foreseen. 

As a total ignoramus when it comes to Btc/Crypto might a reasonable alternative start for a neub be to instead open a Paxos account (wallet?) wire some dollars into that account/wallet and buy PAGX tokens that are 1:1 backed by physical gold (instead of buying Btc)?

I note that the paxg price doesn't seem to align with spot gold, rather it seems to be slightly lower, but I guess that round-trip (buy and later sell) sees that wash.  International deposits (and withdrawals) i.e. from the UK, incur a $30 each way account credit/debit wire cost (plus any cost your own bank might charge to wire money/FX convert), but beyond that there are no ongoing fees or insurance costs for holding PAXG tokens (gold) within a Paxos wallet, at least not as far as I've seen.

When you buy or sell PAXG there's a typical 1% creation/destruction fee i.e. they have to actually buy or sell physical gold to maintain the 1:1 ratio.

Which is just the basics as I understand it.

All told seems reasonable costs to buy/sell/hold physical (vaulted) gold, whilst also having the flexibility to liquidate/move that gold digitally/quickly.

I believe that is similar to the TARA (there are reasonable alternatives (to the USD)) that is being agreed between Russia and Iran, given that they're locked out of SETS (that the US controls) i.e. crypto gold international trade settlements.

I did a paxg site:thesilverforum.com google search and also searched for paxos, but both came back with no results, which surprised me, I would have thought that it would have been previously discussed somewhere here on TSF, but maybe it has in a area that google doesn't reach, or perhaps because paxg is a known no-go?

4 hours ago, Bratnia said:

As a total ignoramus when it comes to Btc/Crypto might a reasonable alternative start for a neub be to instead open a Paxos account (wallet?) wire some dollars into that account/wallet and buy PAGX tokens that are 1:1 backed by physical gold (instead of buying Btc)?

I note that the paxg price doesn't seem to align with spot gold, rather it seems to be slightly lower, but I guess that round-trip (buy and later sell) sees that wash.  International deposits (and withdrawals) i.e. from the UK, incur a $30 each way account credit/debit wire cost (plus any cost your own bank might charge to wire money/FX convert), but beyond that there are no ongoing fees or insurance costs for holding PAXG tokens (gold) within a Paxos wallet, at least not as far as I've seen.

When you buy or sell PAXG there's a typical 1% creation/destruction fee i.e. they have to actually buy or sell physical gold to maintain the 1:1 ratio.

Which is just the basics as I understand it.

All told seems reasonable costs to buy/sell/hold physical (vaulted) gold, whilst also having the flexibility to liquidate/move that gold digitally/quickly.

I believe that is similar to the TARA (there are reasonable alternatives (to the USD)) that is being agreed between Russia and Iran, given that they're locked out of SETS (that the US controls) i.e. crypto gold international trade settlements.

I did a paxg site:thesilverforum.com google search and also searched for paxos, but both came back with no results, which surprised me, I would have thought that it would have been previously discussed somewhere here on TSF, but maybe it has in a area that google doesn't reach, or perhaps because paxg is a known no-go?

You don't really need to spend the $30, paxg is available on most platforms and can go in most wallets. I think it's available on three chains, Ethereum, BNB and solana. 

If you wanted to keep it in your own wallet I would opt for solana as paxos is an American company and so is solana, solana is always relatively cheap to use when it's not going down. 

The good news is paxos seems to be doing quite well as it is complying with the authorities. The bad news is it's complying with authority's, the sec had been gunning for them probably because they were supplying binance with their stable coin (busd). Busd is no longer being minted and will probably disappear at some point, it caused a bit of a frackas at the time. 

Paxg seems to be untouched but there was a incident where the authorities ordered paxos to freeze the paxg tokens to any wallet that had been associated with ftx. They complied immediately. 

It is all a bit of a risk at the moment as there is not much legislation and they are changing the narrative daily. 

Sorry if not 100% correct, this is crypto, not sure if I fully understand it myself.

8 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

when the world authorities who monitor every gram say it's 4,300 total?

Ahh yeah,  you see that in action with global illegal gold mining activity, of course they report every gram to the World Authorities! 🤣

And who are these World Authorities....? Whose staff must be able to roam freely at will all across China and Russia 🤣 to monitor, record and keep under constant surveillance, every single mine, to ensure that every gram that comes out of the ground is reported to them  to be accounted for... 

Hmmmm

Edited by sixgun

13 minutes ago, Uksilverstackers said:

Ahh yeah,  you see that in action with global illegal gold mining activity, of course they report every gram to the World Authorities! 🤣

And who are these World Authorities....? Whose staff must be able to roam freely at will all across China and Russia 🤣 to monitor, record and keep under constant surveillance, every single mine, to ensure that every gram that comes out of the ground is reported to them  to be accounted for... 

Hmmmm

i know it is just garbage. i recall an interview Keith Neumeyer, CEO of First Magestic Silver did about the Silver Institute annual report. He said he sponsored the Silver Institute but would stop doing so b/c their reports were a nonsense. They make claims about recycled silver and all the silver inventories which are impossible to know - they are just made up.

The gold reserves shown are a fiction. Tens of thousands of tonnes of gold have been exported through Swiss refiners to the Global South - it has to come from somewhere. It goes from West to East but the authorities which allegedly track and account for every gram don't seem to be able to show this in their data. The obvious conclusion is they are lying but that is what the authorities do these days as Rome burns.

Gentlemen let's think rationally. If the total proven untapped gold reserves across the entire planet are roughly 50,000 tonnes, is it likely any one country owns 40 or 50,000 tonnes of gold? No, it's not, especially when the largest and richest empire to ever exist (the USA) only has roughly 8,000 tonnes. Where is all the extra gold coming from to give Russia or China 5 times more gold each than the USA? 

It was you @sixgun making claims that China has > 40,000 tonnes of gold and Russia has more gold still, so it's a legitimate question to ask, "how much gold does Russia have, 50,000 tonnes?"

As for Colonel Macgregor, I specifically mentioned Ukraine. He's a military man, not a geopolitical scientist or macroeconomic analyst. To get the geopolitics and macroeconomics listen to Peter Zeihan. Again nobody is right all of the time even in their specialist subjects but Zeihan will paint you a solid picture with robust statistics about the true situation in China and Russia. You don't need Zeihan to do that for you, it's possible to paint an accurate picture by using publicly available resources. China is not a growing monster. It is a dragon that is starting to fall from the sky. The CCP are wildly breathing fire and putting on a big show on their way out but all we have to do is stand back and wait until the dragon hits the ground and goes splat

Russia is the most resource-blessed planet on earth, especially if including former Soviet Bloc countries and territories within the Russian sphere like say Sevastopol and the Crimean peninsula. Even without these Russia is the largest country and while they might get more than their fair share it's not egregiously more considering the land mass. It's an absolute boatload when considering their relatively small population though ($75 trillion estimated resources = $500,000 per capita)

I know I'm wasting my time but if you're predicting the collapse of the USD then please provide me with your viable alternative. It is not the BRICS as they simply don't have enough influence or credibility in the west, whereas all BRICS own USD/US Treasuries. It's not the EU as they are in just as big if not a bigger mess than the USA. It's not going to be GBP or Yen as they're too small. It's not going to be RMB when China by itself has printed more money than every other nation on the planet combined. Consider that for a moment. If the USD is failing due to money printing, inflation, breakdown of financial system, then what is the picture in China? Oh you don't know, you just assign China supernatural characteristics? China is falling apart. For the first time in more than 40 years, the price of Chinese real estate is falling. That's more important in China than in the west due to culture and regulations. Chinese do not own multiple stocks and shares accounts (the Chinese market is a freakshow). They don't have their capital spread out globally as the CCP has capital controls in place (max $50K USD taken out of China per citizen). So the vast majority of Chinese domestic wealth is in Chinese real estate, with this market being the largest real estate market in the world. It is not uncommon for a middle-class Chinese person to own 3 or 4 properties. If real estate prices fall, and China is currently in the midst of an almighty financial crisis, then Chinese citizens immediately lose savings and wealth. The Chinese real estate market is too big a topic for me to tag on here but there are many excellent resources out there documenting what is happening, including in Mandarin from Chinese nationals

The TL;DR is the USA will not lose global reserve status until events happen that facilitate a change in global leader status. This has happened every time in recorded history. Can we guess what it is? Yes, it's war. A world war in modern context is required to change the global reserve currency, probably a war that the USA loses although not necessarily. The USA could go to war with China, they could seriously weaken each other, then a militarised EU could feasibly take over due to their better finances akin to what happened with the USA and UK during WWI-WWII. In such a world war scenario in which the USA loses or obliterates the opposition (the UK will be fighting with the USA side-by-side), we're not going to care so much about global currencies, we'll be more worried about saving our families and staying alive. Gold and silver will be super important. Western Europe has roughly as much gold as the USA, Russia and China combined. 

Anyway, TL;DR as usual. We should spend less time trying to disprove each other and more time coming to consensus over factually accurate information. 

1 hour ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Gentlemen let's think rationally...

Are you accusing someone of thinking irrationally?

If the total proven untapped gold reserves across the entire planet are roughly 50,000 tonnes,

i wasn't quite sure what you meant by 'untapped' gold reserves b/c it meant gold in the ground to me. So i looked it up and it means gold in the ground. What has that got to do with a discussion about above ground gold reserves? 

If the total proven untapped gold reserves across the entire planet are roughly 50,000 tonnes, is it likely any one country owns 40 or 50,000 tonnes of gold? No, it's not, especially when the largest and richest empire to ever exist (the USA) only has roughly 8,000 tonnes. Where is all the extra gold coming from to give Russia or China 5 times more gold each than the USA? 

time coming to consensus over factually accurate information. 

They say all the gold that has ever been mined is still held by someone - well that won't quite be true but the vast majority of the gold ever mined will be. There is clearly more than 50 000 tonnes of above ground gold. The amount in the ground will never been definitely known - gold finds are occuring all the time and how much is in the ground hasn't got much to do with above ground gold reserved held by nations. You heard the 40 000 tonne estimate of London Paul - he makes a strong case and gives some evidence based calculations to support his view. Maguire has given a similar estimate - i have heard estimates from 20 000 tonnes upwards. I said i suspected Russia has more - i didn't put a number on it. There is a lot of old gold in Russia from the time of the Tsar who was the richest man on the planet at the time. Russia is a very big country - it mines a lot of gold. Russia has been attacked with dollar sanctions for a long time now - there will be a strong drive to stack gold to the raffters. 

The US had a lot more than 8 000 tonnes. It had around 25 000 tonnes in 1950. That was 70 years ago - a lot of gold has been mined since. i see here the estimate is there is 208 000 tonnes of above ground gold.
https://www.gold.org/goldhub/data/how-much-gold
This number will not be accurate - some nations are wildly under reporting - some are wildly over reporting. It is all guesswork. i expect the 208 000 tonnes is a lot more than you expected - and i expect this is short of the real number. What the US claims to have is in reality insignificant - especially as i expect there are just a few bars of gold for show - which might not be genuine anyway.

To get the geopolitics and macroeconomics listen to Peter Zeihan. Again nobody is right all of the time even in their specialist subjects but Zeihan will paint you a solid picture with robust statistics about the true situation in China and Russia. You don't need Zeihan to do that for you, it's possible to paint an accurate picture by using publicly available resources. China is not a growing monster. It is a dragon that is starting to fall from the sky. The CCP are wildly breathing fire and putting on a big show on their way out but all we have to do is stand back and wait until the dragon hits the ground and goes splat

image.png.bf4237eb38325bcaa2d3c9a9b51aae67.png 

This is Peter Zeihan - you will know what i think - i look at the tie - i think Twat. What is he doing with a Ukraine tie on? What is this virtue signalling Washington lacky up to? i am surprised i don't see pronouns on the Twitter profile. He has no judgement. His opinion becomes worthless to me. He will be paid to spin an anti-China line. He will be a disinfo merchant - an agent for the regime.

Russia is the most resource-blessed planet on earth, especially if including former Soviet Bloc countries and territories within the Russian sphere like say Sevastopol and the Crimean peninsula. Even without these Russia is the largest country and while they might get more than their fair share it's not egregiously more considering the land mass. It's an absolute boatload when considering their relatively small population though ($75 trillion estimated resources = $500,000 per capita)

Absolutely - one of the primary reasons for the Ukraine folly. Collapse the Russian economy - get Putin out - put a puppet in and then asset strip the country. It didn't work and in the process the US has done a massive number on Europe and UK. 

I know I'm wasting my time but if you're predicting the collapse of the USD then please provide me with your viable alternative.

Yeah you probably are wasting your time - but you post points and it give me an excuse to cover them - someone may benefit from the interaction.
i am predicting the collapse of the USD - along with every man and his dog. As Chris Duane likes to point out - it is a mathematical certainty. The collapse of the dollar does not depend on a viable anything. 

It is not the BRICS as they simply don't have enough influence or credibility in the west, whereas all BRICS own USD/US Treasuries.

You see this is where you fall down - you are locked into a 1990 mindset - the West is foooked - it is bankrupt and it has exported its industrial base. All it has is pieces of paper and digits on computers - the biggest asset of the West is the people of European decent. They are the people who brought civilisation to the world - right back to the waves of Aryans coming out from the Caucasus mountains with the horse, the wheel and agriculture. Except the people have been ground down by two World Wars and all the propaganda since then. 

Russia sold off all the US Treasuries a few years ago - it has been sanctioned to the eyeballs so Russia got rid of US assets.
The last number i saw this morning for China was on Twitter. - $420 billion in Treasuries. The Fed and the Exchange Stabilisation Fund is buying Treasuries - billions are being dumped into offshore corps in places like the Cayman Islands - it is all to keep up appearances. The Emperor has no clothes but must convince everyone he has a coat of many colours.

image.png.fc1d77dec4aefc29b1ba82e124647c76.png

When the USD collapses - the Western financial system melts down to zero - this will happen - banks and central banks are all linked in a daisychain of liabilities - they would all go down and no-one would want their paper. It will be every man for himself and if you don't have unfettered gold you will be out in the cold.

The BRICS countries are about building ties - cooperation - i heard that the gold currency won't be this August - they are pushing hard for trading between each other using their own currencies. This is code for de-dollarisation on steroids - then the head shot will come with the gold currency. It will not matter what the West thinks - the West will have spun out of control and be face down in the gutter. This is the reality of things. The Global South will manage on its own - it has most of the resources and most of the people. 

i have written enough now except to say i disagree with pretty everything else you have written - it will not be Russia / China pushing for a war - it will be the US -  its primary exports are death and debt so it knows no other - the problem with this is the US cannot deal with a united Russia China - it just cannot be done - if it were 1990 yeah it would be possible but the world has changed - unfortunately a lot of people's thinking hasn't.
If BRICS want a new currency - they will have a new currency. If it is gold backed then the USD is toast - the market will sort that out in a few sessions. No-one will want Western paper and unless you have gold you are finished - it will be trading using barter. Mad Max rides again. Be prepared.

Edited by sixgun

34 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i see here the estimate is there is 208 000 tonnes of above ground gold.
https://www.gold.org/goldhub/data/how-much-gold
This number will not be accurate - some nations are wildly under reporting - some are wildly over reporting. It is all guesswork. i expect the 208 000 tonnes is a lot more than you expected

I quote:

13 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

the total global gold mined in history is around 200,000 tonnes with another 50,000 tonnes in proven reserves.

So it's not more than I expected, it's what I said myself!!

37 minutes ago, sixgun said:

This is Peter Zeihan - you will know what i think - i look at the tie - i think Twat. What is he doing with a Ukraine tie on? What is this virtue signalling Washington lacky up to? i am surprised i don't see pronouns on the Twitter profile. He has no judgement. His opinion becomes worthless to me. He will be paid to spin an anti-China line. He will be a disinfo merchant - an agent for the regime.

Baby out with the bathwater. I said specifically listen to people according to their skillset. Listen to Colonel MacGregor on military matters and listen to Zeihan on macroeconomics. When the Colonel talks about economics and the academic talks about war, take it with a pinch of salt

39 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Yeah you probably are wasting your time - but you post points and it give me an excuse to cover them - someone may benefit from the interaction.
i am predicting the collapse of the USD - along with every man and his dog. As Chris Duane likes to point out - it is a mathematical certainty. The collapse of the dollar does not depend on a viable anything. 

It quite clearly does. For the global reserve currency to change from USD to something else, the something else has to exist. The USD is backed by the US economy and most importantly, by the US military, which is still the strongest force on the planet by considerable margin. The holder of the global reserve currency will be the wielder of the strongest military. That is clearly not Russia and it's not China either. This is why I state that in order for the global reserve currency to change from USD the USA has to first engage in and take heavy losses from a world war or else lose a world war. Under those circumstances monetary policy will be the least of our concerns. Staying alive will be priority #1, #2 and #3

43 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The BRICS countries are about building ties - cooperation - i heard that the gold currency won't be this August - they are pushing hard for trading between each other using their own currencies. This is code for de-dollarisation on steroids - then the head shot will come with the gold currency. It will not matter what the West thinks - the West will have spun out of control and be face down in the gutter. This is the reality of things. The Global South will manage on its own - it has most of the resources and most of the people. 

Sure, there will probably be a new trade settlement mechanism between BRICS countries, not a global currency. Within the BRICS there are some serious disagreements. India and China aren't exactly best friends. Both are competing to be the next global leader and guess who's going to win? India, not China. India is a democracy, at least in principle, speaks English and is friendly with the west, at least relative to China and Russia. The CCP are the "Middle Kingdom" and they genuinely believe the whole world should answer to them and pay tribute to their Middle Kingdom. India have other ideas, indeed so does Russia. The Brazilians would probably have notions of their own if their economy and military were up to it. We shouldn't discount the Saudis either from this global power game. They have some incredibly ambitious projects in the works, which will probably collapse or fail to meet expectations, but if the Crown Prince is successful with all his endeavours, Saudi Arabia will become a global power. 

47 minutes ago, sixgun said:

the biggest asset of the West is the people of European decent. They are the people who brought civilisation to the world - right back to the waves of Aryans coming out from the Caucasus mountains with the horse, the wheel and agriculture. Except the people have been ground down by two World Wars and all the propaganda since then. 

This is a bizarre statement bordering on xenophobic. Hard to believe you used the phrase, "Aryan in nature". So you believe the Aryans are the superior race? Nope. Wrong. We (the white people) are not superior in the general sense due to our genetics. We are superior, in the general sense, due to our religion - Christianity - along with our laws and culture. It is from Christianity, the reformed Protestant version, that we gain our strength, that we gain our human rights, our sovereign right to self-determination, our freedom, our democracy, our laws and our culture. If a non-Aryan comes to the English-speaking world, becomes Christian and follows (English) Common Law, or a hybrid Common Law/Scots Law system like in Scotland, then they too can be "superior". It's nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with the character of individuals, churches, villages, towns, cities and the state as a whole

My friend, civilisation did not originate with "the Aryans". If we take the classically accepted view of written history, then it was the Sumerians in Mesopotamia who "invented civilisation" or possibly it was those in the Indus Valley (India), there is evidence to suggest both of them were actually linked. I don't believe it was either of those as I am a believer in the "Lost Civilisation" theory. There was something before written history, a culture that built the Pyramids not just in Egypt but over the entire planet, from South America to China and Japan, their marks have been left under every ocean and on every continent

There have been many civilisations since the Sumerians/Indus Valley - Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Vikings, Normans and the Chinese to name a few. The Chinese were farther ahead of western Europe 500-600 years ago than western Europe is ahead of Africa today. The Aryans did not invent civilisation by any stretch of the imagination, they didn't invent Christianity or Common Law either. Many of our scientific advancements can be traced back to India and China, even the earliest version of football originated in China, not in England. 

10 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Well clearly in all the excitement i missed where you posted 200 000 tonnes of gold - apologies.
Not sure how having accepted that there is 200 000+ tonnes of gold why you should think that Russia and China having 40 000 tonnes each is not credible. Could it be that the numbers don't all add up? Think - someone is lying about the gold they hold. We know 1000's of tonnes have gone West to East - so who could it be who is lying? i just can't work it out.

24 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

For the global reserve currency to change from USD to something else, the something else has to exist.

Did you ever think China doesn't want to be the global reserve? They want the Renminbi more widely used but not global reserve - not everyone wants global reserve unlike the US.

Nothing needs to exist to replace the dollar - a global reserve is not necessary - BRICS creates their BRICS currency for trading - it is gold backed. Job done. Gold is the global reserve - the perfect currency. Well it is likely it will be multi-commodity backed but let's say gold for now. The USD ceases to be world reserve b/c the US is over its head with debt and no-one trusts them - if you listen to people like Catherine Austin Fitz, there are over $200 trillion in liabilities - the US is bust. When corporations go bust they go into administration - i note the US has had an administration for years. The US went into administration in 1932 - it went bust. But whatever - BRICS doesn't care - BRICS has real money - what the West does is not of their concern. They can trade using tiddly winks or glass marbles. Chances are a lot of BRICS will default on Western debt - IMF - World Bank. Who gives a damn - we don't care if you put our credit rating to minus a million - we were never going to borrow from that tank of sharks again, so who cares. Oh dear the Western banking system is collapsing, they're refusing to pay. Sounds like when King Edward III defaulted on Venetian debt which collapsed the banks.

40 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

The USD is backed by the US economy and most importantly, by the US military, which is still the strongest force on the planet by considerable margin. The holder of the global reserve currency will be the wielder of the strongest military. That is clearly not Russia and it's not China either. This is why I state that in order for the global reserve currency to change from USD the USA has to first engage in and take heavy losses from a world war or else lose a world war. Under those circumstances monetary policy will be the least of our concerns. Staying alive will be priority #1, #2 and #3

There is this US centric fixation to global reserve. The US must have global reserve b/c that allows it to live beyond its mean with a limitless credit card. The US economy includes government spending to bolster it. When an iphone is booked through the full value is included when the US did next to nothing in its manufacture. The US economy is a fraction of what is claimed. Keep repeating to yourself the US military is the strongest. Well it has the most poweful navy - this is true but times have changed - a surface fleet is like ducks at the fairground shooting gallery. The Chinese have warned the US if it messes with them, the Pacific fleet will be at the bottom of the sea by day's end. Surface fleets are simply target practice for hypersonics you cannot intercept. You cannot defeat Russia - China combined. You are facing more nuclear power than you can shake a stick at delivered in hypersonics. Putin has said they will use nukes - so don't foook around. 

An enlarging BRICS and a commodity backed BRICS currency will finished the dollar off. The Global South stops using dollars - they will start returning to base - then we have the difficult to estimate Euro-dollar market which is out of the Fed's reach - $trillions coming back home into the money supply. Will the US troops take dollars? - will they fight for the bankers and empty pockets?

No-one is talking about a war other than the neo-cons. China and Russia are about the Belt and Road and expanding BRICS. No-one is bothered about the USD other than those holding them and that won't be BRICS. Who needs them - i predict they'll default on our debts to the banksters anyway.

This is a bizarre statement bordering on xenophobic. Hard to believe you used the phrase, "Aryan in nature". So you believe the Aryans are the superior race? Nope. Wrong. We (the white people) are not superior in the general sense due to our genetics. We are superior, in the general sense, due to our religion - Christianity - along with our laws and culture. It is from Christianity, the reformed Protestant version, that we gain our strength, that we gain our human rights, our sovereign right to self-determination, our freedom, our democracy, our laws and our culture. If a non-Aryan comes to the English-speaking world, becomes Christian and follows (English) Common Law, or a hybrid Common Law/Scots Law system like in Scotland, then they too can be "superior". It's nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with the character of individuals, churches, villages, towns, cities and the state as a whole

My friend, civilisation did not originate with "the Aryans". If we take the classically accepted view of written history, then it was the Sumerians in Mesopotamia who "invented civilisation" or possibly it was those in the Indus Valley (India), there is evidence to suggest both of them were actually linked. I don't believe it was either of those as I am a believer in the "Lost Civilisation" theory. There was something before written history, a culture that built the Pyramids not just in Egypt but over the entire planet, from South America to China and Japan, their marks have been left under every ocean and on every continent

There have been many civilisations since the Sumerians/Indus Valley - Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Vikings, Normans and the Chinese to name a few. The Chinese were farther ahead of western Europe 500-600 years ago than western Europe is ahead of Africa today. The Aryans did not invent civilisation by any stretch of the imagination, they didn't invent Christianity or Common Law either. Many of our scientific advancements can be traced back to India and China, even the earliest version of football originated in China, not in England. 

i kind of predicted that response - you'll be calling out Nazi in a minute. I said it as it is and i never mentioned genetics - why did you mention genetics? i could have talked about genetics and the evolution of modern man and that the out of Africa has been proved wrong - but i never mentioned any of that.

The Aryans are the people who spread out from central Asia - from the Caucasus region. They carried with them the horse, the wheel and agriculture. They are responsible for the birth of civilisation in what is now Iraq - the fertile crescent as it was then. Someone did it - it couldn't be Mr Nobody. Someone had to invent the wheel - someone had to build seafaring craft - someone built the very similar pyramids around the world - You can track their migrations if you look at the distribution of one of their sacred symbols - the swastika. Some are thousands of years old.

image.png.0c3d70b0b0dea1daada6a3350a75ea5e.png

You can see some of the places they spread into from the languages. They carried with them the Aryan language which is the root of what in a politically correct world is termed the Indo-European languages.

hundred-indo-european.jpg?ver3

They were the people spreading into Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, central Asia, India and out into what is now China. The Atlantic was crossed many times before Columbus. The ethnic make up of parts of the world were in many respect quite different a few thousand years ago. The Aryans arrived in China before the Han - there are red headed mummies predating the arrival of the Han - White men were first to arrive in China. Buddha has blue eyes in the statues - how does that happen? He was actually caucasian. Genghis Khan was a blue eyed red head - there are such depictions and then the airbrush comes out. Mohammed is described as a White man in the Haddith and there are red hairs claimed to be his in some mosques - the religious texts document it. The DNA of the mummy of Tutankhamun was analysed and has very few similarities to modern day Eyptians - his closest genetic match in the indigenous Englishman. Pharoes were White - there are blond and red headed mummies (ironic considering all the controversy with the recent Cleopatra Netflix production staring a Black Cleopatra - Cleopatra came from what is now Greece). i fully expect you have Aryan lineage - i know i do. The ideas of the National Socialists have been used to twist and close off the truth. As i keep saying almost everything you are told is a lie. There are attempts to airbrush out our history - to appropiate it and if you push back you must be a White Supremacist or a Nazi or something similar. You made the response i expected - effectively calling racist - calling White Supremacist - distorting history, misattributing achievements. i fully expect you believe what you say but they doesn't make it true. People are afraid to speak the truth - why has that situation arisen?
If you want to look at this further looking at the work of Robert Sepher is a good place - he has a very interesting youtube channel. He is a Sephardic Jew as best i am aware - and still gets called anti-Semitic. It really is tiresome sometimes.

@sixgun

No I didn't say any of those things I just think you're demonstrably mistaken. Civilisation started in Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley, unless you're telling me they were the Aryan race. Further, there were civilisations before written history, a lost civilisation. We have proof of this, it's written in megalithic structures on every continent and under every ocean

I don't think it's racist to be proud of your own race. If you identify with Aryan, that's fine, be Aryan and say you're the best, it's what everybody else does from the Han Chinese to the Japanese, Slavs, French, British, Africans and Americans. I just think it's rather silly and antiquated

17 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

@sixgun

No I didn't say any of those things I just think you're demonstrably mistaken. Civilisation started in Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley, unless you're telling me they were the Aryan race. Further, there were civilisations before written history, a lost civilisation. We have proof of this, it's written in megalithic structures on every continent and under every ocean

I don't think it's racist to be proud of your own race. If you identify with Aryan, that's fine, be Aryan and say you're the best, it's what everybody else does from the Han Chinese to the Japanese, Slavs, French, British, Africans and Americans. I just think it's rather silly and antiquated

Well i will say you are mistaken. You know about the swastika and Aryan b/c of National Socialism. National Socialism had some interesting ideas but the whole well is poisoned now b/c of the holocaust narrative which we have mentioned on another thread. The swastika is an ancient religious symbol of these people who migrated over large swathes of the world.

'Civilisation started in Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley' - i will paraphrase this - agriculture started in these fertile 'grow zones' and with that a civilisation can develop.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/swastika - Sanskrit svastika, meaning “conducive to well-being.” It was a favourite symbol on ancient Mesopotamian coinage.

Researchers Find the Swastika Predates the Indus Valley Civilization https://www.indiadivine.org/researchers-find-swastika-predates-indus-valley-civilization/

How did this happen? Like i said these people brought the wheel, the horse and agriculture to the world. With agriculture you can form settlements and develop a civilisation. This is not popular with the establishment - they want you to believe out of Africa and missing links and now Cleopatra was a Black woman.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

Nothing needs to exist to replace the dollar - a global reserve is not necessary - BRICS creates their BRICS currency for trading - it is gold backed. Job done. Gold is the global reserve - the perfect currency.

When the US proposed and got wide acceptance of using the US dollar as a major trading currency instead of gold that alleviated currency conversion costs and complexities. The US promised that the USD would be pegged to gold, so conceptually still the same thing, but without having to lug heavy weights of metal around. A problem with any such base however is that at times trade flows will see money, gold, bit coin ... whatever base is used/adopted becoming too one way. To the extent that a single country becomes broke, has no gold, bitcoin, dollars, whatever left with which to buy stuff internationally. Typically the broke country defaults, and resets at a lower level, which initially involves high inflation etc. For those within such a country simply holding gold or foreign currencies tends to alleviate that domestic high inflation.

The primary benefit of the USD being a widely accepted international trade currency has been the power that has provided the US, ability to print/spend new dollars, devaluing all others in circulation (export inflation) and SETS clearance, where all SETS based trade settlements pass through the US and where it has the capacity to block such transactions (ability to sanction). There is no perfect currency, the move away from using the USD for international trade settlements just induces complications and additional costs (FX conversions). De-globalisation, where individual countries may be more inclined to hold foreign currency reserves in proportion to their international trade weights.

The US/US dollar wont collapse, rather the US just will lose influence/control and be more accountable (less able to export inflation onto others).

Up to 1931 and the British Pound - gold sovereign coins (with legal tender one pound value) were favoured. Interchangeable between Pound Note paper currency and gold coins. In September 1931 parliament had to rush through emergency legislation however as the fixed rate Pound and market rate price of gold disconnected, many were swapping their Pound notes for gold coins and exporting that gold, to the extent that UK gold was running out. The Parliament legislation disconnected Pound note and gold sovereigns, banks would only pay out in Pound notes. And where subsequently the former fixed Pound/Gold rate was revised upwards, cost more Pounds to buy the same amount of gold. The US followed that lead in 1933, and in effect nationalised all US gold in January 1934, locking it up in Fort Knox, leaving citizens with just US dollars as currency, and where again those dollars devalued relative to gold.

Such periodic defaults, either partial or full, will always continue to occur at some point and for every country. Less so for those who manage to maintain consistent trade surpluses. But not all countries can achieve that, and as such will periodically default one way or another. There is no perfect currency to negate that.