• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Complaint letter against the Royal Mint sent to Anne Jessopp.

I finally wrote a formal complaint letter with email copies and sent it all the way from Canada to Anne Jessopp.

The Royal Mint shipping team and customers services team are very bad, they messed up my 2023 Britannia Proof order which I placed on March 8th, it does not show up on my order history at all, the only proof I have is the email confirmation which I got on that day.

I emailed all the managers at the Royal Mint (I know 2 by name), and they could not resolve the issue so far, I think both should be fired (their names were sent to Anne Jessopp).

Here is the latest miserable auto-reply from the customer service department for a followup email I sent yesterday! They are working on emails from March 7th! Really!!!! Like Really!!!! I'm shocked by that auto-reply!!! They are just good at spamming us with so many releases and they cannot take care of their customers! 😔

image.thumb.png.28f6877a825b9526f3f686474677a862.png

Good luck.  It seems to be the way of the world now with companies who have become too big and too arrogant to care enough about their cash cows (ie, us)  and think they can never fail ( maybe correctly so because we all continue to use them regardless ) that it is their god given right to behave as they wish by providing rubbish customer service and ignoring complaints.

Edited by flyingveepixie

To be fair, I emailed CEO Anne jessop herself directly a few years back was replied to personally within 30 mins and the customer services director called me personally and resolved it. That call got me an account manager, that account manager sorted me a credit account, that credit account afforded me bigger spend on better gold, moaning sometimes is good necessary and opens doors, It not always doom. Hope you get your issue resolved 

10 hours ago, FourNinesFine said:

Wow, talk about advertising your backlog.

Good luck with getting iit resolved.

1 month? PAH!  thats not a backlog.  In my work realm, our ombudsman is working on about a 9 month backlog.  ( though they do somehow work some cases faster than others, so might be doing some triaging )

14 hours ago, flyingveepixie said:

too arrogant to care enough about their cash cows (ie, us)  and think they can never fail

They are all in for a shock soon. Maybe not the RM though (unfortunately) 😛 

Reminds me of how pubs & cafes upped thier game suddenly after 2008. 
The food is the quality of restaurants, albeit also the same price too. 

Not that I champion it but Ai will sort this all out for these businesses - wont take 5 years at this rate. 
Instant sorting of almost any issue without talking or any human required. 

On 21/04/2023 at 08:35, Paul said:

To be fair, I emailed CEO Anne jessop herself directly a few years back was replied to personally within 30 mins and the customer services director called me personally and resolved it. That call got me an account manager, that account manager sorted me a credit account, that credit account afforded me bigger spend on better gold, moaning sometimes is good necessary and opens doors, It not always doom. Hope you get your issue resolved 

Didn't work for me. Did get a prompt response and a named lead but still went round the houses on the  earlier Tudor beasts coins and gave up in the end.