• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017 1/4oz Gold Krugerrand Completed

Hello

Here up for sale is this 2017 1/4oz  Gold Krugerrand. The coin in like new condition as stored from new. 

Willing to exchange for 18 oz of silver coins (prefer 1 10oz coin in the mix) or £425 + postage SOLD

If a deal is done, will be posted Monday

Spyder

2017 Quarter Krug T.jpg

2017 Quarter Krug H.jpg

Edited by Spyder
Completed

Never Chase and Never Regret 

3 minutes ago, sellerstacker said:

Is it just a 10 oz coin or is a 10 oz bar okay too?

Hi I like a coin like this beauty I bought in 2017. Can not beat the size of these type of coin. Six years later still looking like new.

10oz Silver Maple.jpg

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

? Philharmonic, Britannia, Maples, panda’s?

not to worry 

Any, as long as they are coins and not rounds in excellent condition with no milk spots

23 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Any, as long as they are coins and not rounds in excellent condition with no milk spots

It’s impossible to say a silver coin has zero milk spots.  Some on here are taking 8k photos zoomed in on a 60 inch screen to find issues.  Just like you really can guarantee yours does not have any issues at any magnification.  

I can pull a few out later and have a look,  I’ll send you a few pictures.  If it goes before then it’s okay. 

I can free any silver bullion coin of milk spots if there is any. 

18 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

It’s impossible to say a silver coin has zero milk spots.  Some on here are taking 8k photos zoomed in on a 60 inch screen to find issues.  Just like you really can guarantee yours does not have any issues at any magnification.  

I can pull a few out later and have a look,  I’ll send you a few pictures.  If it goes before then it’s okay. 

I can free any silver bullion coin of milk spots if there is any. 

No, we do not have to be that precise, just obvious milk spots to the naked eye. No magnification is required.

Just now, James32 said:

I think @GoldDiggerDave is taking this deal?

This is why I have offered up a second 1/4 Krug as the first one is sold for cash pending.  If there is no 10oz coin on offer then I will end the listing as complete.

4 minutes ago, Rafal said:

I would do it but I don’t go less than 1/4 so I don’t have 1/10.

17 nice maples that what I have

it is OK Rafal.  It is not a tenth of an ounce but one coin weighing 10 oz.