• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017 1/4oz Gold Krugerrand Completed

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

@Spyder or if you want I’ll do 17 minus 1 philharmonic and I’ll make the slight milking vanish. 

@Spyder would be proper good restoration, not some bush technique with an eraser, so you'd end up with some very nice coins from the resident conservationist

2 hours ago, James32 said:

I think @GoldDiggerDave is taking this deal?

I know what Dave can do as I have watched his videos.  I really want a 10 oz coin as part of the package. I have plenty of single oz purchased from Presley before he got banned and plenty of Pandas from Olivia just off this forum.

Thank you Dave, but others have also offered single ounces including Eagles.  For those reasons I will have to decline your offer.  

I think this mission did not come off apart from selling the first 1/4 for cash. I will leave this listing up until 10pm and close it as complete.

My other listing for 1/2 oz will stay up all weekend.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• Spyder changed the title to 2017 1/4oz Gold Krugerrand Completed
  • 5 weeks later...