• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Golden oddities and things...

James32

2 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

It's not an euphemism :lol: 

I mean just a notepad with names and dates of who had it and when just for shts and giggles .....  we could do something along those lines with a silver coin so if its accidentally found and stolen its no big deal but to do it with a gold coin? Bit risky! A real treasure hunt like real pirates lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

There should be a log of signatures and dates kept with it lol. It gets passed with the coin to the next owner to sign and date 🤣🤣🤣

A bit like an open ledger that would trace its history back... Why don't we call it something unique like Blockchain Technology 🤔

3 hours ago, modofantasma said:

A bit like an open ledger that would trace its history back... Why don't we call it something unique like Blockchain Technology 🤔

I'm up for that. For those on the forum that have had it. PM me with a hand written scan of your name, rough location, date, and a short message to the new owner (If you want). I'll print them and add mine then Include with the greater travelled Azadi next week, but for the new owners eyes only.  

When I mention date. I mean date owned ie from & to

24 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

I'm up for that. For those on the forum that have had it. PM me with a hand written scan of your name, rough location, date, and a short message to the new owner (If you want). I'll print them and add mine then Include with the greater travelled Azadi next week, but for the new owners eyes only.  

It's possible most previous owners developed PTSD from owning it and don't want to remember it. 😅

44 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

I am the ledger for the azadi, the bookkeeper that holds the secrets to the aladeen universe safely in my mind. I can give you the exact amount of times this coin has been sold, how many owners, and even all of their names.

I can't do much, but I can ensure history does not forget the Aladeen

20 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I am the ledger for the azadi, the bookkeeper that holds the secrets to the aladeen universe safely in my mind. I can give you the exact amount of times this coin has been sold, how many owners, and even all of their names.

I can't do much, but I can ensure history does not forget the Aladeen

Would defiantly Need to bow down to the superior knowledge of the holder of the origin story. 

44 minutes ago, CazLikesCoins said:

It's possible most previous owners developed PTSD from owning it and don't want to remember it. 😅

Nah. That couldn't possibly be true. We few, or many, of which I'm the latest realise we became a small part of this beautiful coins history. Some regarded it such an honour they needed to hold it once more after letting it go 

tumblr_pchwc9LJse1r3ykuvo2_500.gifv

• 4 weeks later...

Archived