• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Golden oddities and things...

James32

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CazLikesCoins said:

What's wrong with lusty George? He looked quite nice, even blown up 5000 %

I mean for a coin that's 110+ years old, its okay, there's quite a bit of detail on him. I just fixate on glaring imperfections 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

George boy is too rough for me to stand any chance of keeping 😆 

Was worth a try

5 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

I'm So tempted. Should I get the Azadi. Just to make it the first thing I sell on the forum

You have to sell the Azadi at a loss, its tradition, there's no shame in it. It's the only reason James still has it, because he refuses to honour the aladeen tradition

Just now, Solachesis said:

I mean for a coin that's 110+ years old, its okay, there's quite a bit of detail on him. I just fixate on glaring imperfections 

Was worth a try

I like rough boys, you should have left him up! I might have dragged him home :D 

Just now, Solachesis said:

You have to sell the Azadi at a loss, its tradition, there's no shame in it. It's the only reason James still has it, because he refuses to honour the aladeen tradition

Eventually it'll become the forum freebie, inc post and pack.

@CazLikesCoins can you buy @Solachesis gorgeous George and he can buy this belter

I don't want to railroad Jame's thread but what's George at now?

Carry on if it helps me sell this 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

okkk okkk £386 + post

Nope it really is a bit of dinged one isn't it? Although I have a sovereign coming soon that might be equal to Georges beauty, I'll see when it gets here. I might offer you a straight swap. Our respective OCDs might fit better with each others coins. 

Nope it really is a bit of dinged one isn't it? Although I have a sovereign coming soon that might be equal to Georges beauty, I'll see when it gets here. I might offer you a straight swap. Our respective OCDs might fit better with each others coins. 

No problemo!

Sorry James, false alarm, you can have your thread back 😆

1 minute ago, CazLikesCoins said:

Yes sorry James, I thought I was in Noel Edmonds Swap Shop then.

It's OK, @ZRPMs is going to buy it after flipping a coin and pretending it landed on heads that I choose.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived