• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold coins. Large selection.

Mrbigah

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Thanks for the photos. It is a good price, but it is worn more then I would like. Will give it a miss for now Good luck with the sells.

If you still got the two 1/10 Roos and philis, can I buy those. Thanks

One roo has sold. Gordy above has said he wants the other but he's not been in touch....

Both philis are available. 

2 minutes ago, Mrbigah said:

One roo has sold. Gordy above has said he wants the other but he's not been in touch....

Save me both phili and I will have the other roo. If you want to wait for Gordy, then PM me with the total when you are ready Thanks

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

Save me both phili and I will have the other roo. If you want to wait for Gordy, then PM me with the total when you are ready Thanks

Both Philly's are yours. Roo is based on Gordy saying yay or nay. Not sure on the correct etiquette. But that seems fairest.  

2 minutes ago, lst65 said:

What year is the American Eagle 1oz please..? 

Guessing the Brit 1oz has gone..? 

Thank you. 

Both are still available. Which is surprising as they are so reasonable. 

Eagle is 1988

And Brit is 2009

Both are in nice condition 

2 minutes ago, Mrbigah said:

Both Philly's are yours. Roo is based on Gordy saying yay or nay. Not sure on the correct etiquette. But that seems fairest.  

Both are still available. Which is surprising as they are so reasonable. 

Eagle is 1988

And Brit is 2009

Both are in nice condition 

Thanks so much. Come back to you. 

2 hours ago, Mrbigah said:

still want it, been busy, I always buy if i ask for it

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 hours ago, Spyder said:

Gordy has taken the roo. 

You've got both Philly's. Let me know if you wish to add a Brit, maple or krugbto the order instead 

• Mrbigah changed the title to Gold coins. Large selection.

Archived