• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello everyone I started stacking in 2018 since my grandad passed away and handed down all his silver to me. I carried on collecting and sold bits to update my collection. I also went into gold too. I have sold bits on eBay but the fees are awful. I’m hoping to get advice and knowledge and also trade. :)

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Welcome to the forum. First of all its wise to get membership. It will keep your prices down by either selling or buying. I can whole heartedly recommend it.

Secondly I have to say what a smashing blouse you have on, on your picture.

Thirdly if you need any friendly advice there are plenty of like minded folk who stack.

Fourthly if you like incoherent drivel just ask me.

Fifth happy stacking.....

Best Bully

giphy.gif 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Welcome to the forum. First of all its wise to get membership. It will keep your prices down by either selling or buying. I can whole heartedly recommend it.

Thirdly if you need any friendly advice there are plenty of like minded folk who stack.

Best Bully

giphy.gif 

Thank you membership as in like onlyfans ? I better not advertise mine in here I will be banned in day one lol. How will membership help me ? X

1 minute ago, Barbielovesgold said:

Thank you membership as in like onlyfans ? I better not advertise mine in here I will be banned in day one lol. How will membership help me ? X

Your going to give that poor man a heart attack. 

Membership allows you to see new deals posted on the trade section right away. Currently it takes 3 days for non paying members to see new posts, and as you can imagine ( all the bargains are long gone) 

Honestly a silver Membership for the price of a couple coffees a month could/will save you 10x that. Even only one purchase a month and the Membership will pay for itself. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Barbielovesgold said:

No its not quite only fans here. Becuase you can see sales listing 3 days before other non paid members also it gives you more credence and feedback.

I think youll find that people are more interested in only flans here..... We don't pay for things like that (my own opinion, others may differ) as we are too busy spending it on real money silver and gold......

A favourite hobby of mine is dying curtains for example......

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

23 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Best Bully

giphy.gif 

Oh and thanks for the compliment was cute X

11 minutes ago, Barbielovesgold said:

Oh I will be looking to do some buying and selling and trading in the new year what is the best membership to have ? My Ken above said silver ? What’s the difference in them all I take it gold is the next one up ? X

Depends what you intend you use the forum for.

If you just wanting to sell and buy silver is fine 

If you are more active member, who interacts with folk in many discussion on and off the forum  topics of then consider Gold and Platnium 

You can join more free draws with higher membership have.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

7 minutes ago, Barbielovesgold said:

Oh I will be looking to do some buying and selling and trading in the new year what is the best membership to have ? My Ken above said silver ? What’s the difference in them all I take it gold is the next one up ? X

I mentioned silver just to try it out as its the cheapest, but the only real differences between the silver/gold platinum are 2 things.

1) reactions ( you get more with gold and unlimited reactions with platinum)

2) on a platinum membership you get small discounts from certain dealers who advertise on here or postage discounts, you also get forum merchandise at half price ( if that's your thing)

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Depends what you intend you use the forum for.

If you just wanting to sell and buy silver is fine 

If you are more active member, who interacts with folk in many discussion on and off the forum then consider Gold and Platnium 

You can join more free draws with higher membership have.

This sounds really good thanks for the insight where do people talk off the forum ? X

Just now, Barbielovesgold said:

This sounds really good thanks for the insight where do people talk off the forum ? X

I dont mean off the forum, away from forum precious metal topics - discuss anything you like....from politics to music

Plenty of people have differing views and hobbies, some very unique..... 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

I mentioned silver just to try it out as its the cheapest, but the only real differences between the silver/gold platinum are 2 things.

1) reactions ( you get more with gold and unlimited reactions with platinum)

2) on a platinum membership you get small discounts from certain dealers who advertise on here or postage discounts, you also get forum merchandise at half price ( if that's your thing)

Oh I’m not that experienced of a buyer or seller to go into platinum I’m only a small collector compared to most. I will be selling some Britannia in the new year after I get my maples as I love them so much shame there is high premium though. X

Just now, Barbielovesgold said:

Oh I’m not that experienced of a buyer or seller to go into platinum I’m only a small collector compared to most. I will be selling some Britannia in the new year after I get my maples as I love them so much shame there is high premium though. X

On the contrary, britannias have been selling on here for £25.50/£26 recently and maples for £24.50

The general consensus is that the majority of the forum buy britannias because they are CGT free, whereas other countries coins obviously are not, this becomes even more pertinent after the government announced plans to slash the threshold allowance per year.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

On the contrary, britannias have been selling on here for £25.50/£26 recently and maples for £24.50

The general consensus is that the majority of the forum buy britannias because they are CGT free, whereas other countries coins obviously are not, this becomes even more pertinent after the government announced plans to slash the threshold allowance per year.

I’m really Sorry Ken some of these words are complicated for me. I think I get what you mean though hun. I have to pay tax on my collection if I have more than a certain amount in the year ? I think I saw this on a YouTube video. I’m learning slowly, all I have been doing since 2018 is buying loads and selling a few bits when I need to. When I’m confident I will sell some in here and hopefully buy, it’s very scary but exciting. X