• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale 1kg Libertad fair price

28 minutes ago, NeutronStar47 said:

I am after some advice please. What is a fair price for 2011 1kg libertads? Preowned but always kept in capsule. 

Not really sure tbh, @Colnago had a proof up recently at £1250 so I'd imagine a fair bit less than that.

My best guess is somewhere between £850 and £1000 but I will tag a few people that will have a better idea.

@Colnago @LiquidMetalsUK @Chrispringle85 

1 minute ago, Gypsy said:

I think they are going for around £1200 to £1300. Libertads usually demand a higher premium. If it’s a special or low mintage year ,a little more. 

On bullion ones too?

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

38 minutes ago, NeutronStar47 said:

I am after some advice please. What is a fair price for 2011 1kg libertads? Preowned but always kept in capsule. 

well if your selling one, put up a picture for inspection purposes would help some people 😃

soldier nitevision.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

Moved from the trade section to the general discussion section.  Please note that the trade section is for the actual sale of items.

If you wish to sell the item, please have a read of the quick start guide before hand.

Quickstart guide - Please read BEFORE trading on TSF

4 hours ago, James32 said:

Not really sure tbh, @Colnago had a proof up recently at £1250 so I'd imagine a fair bit less than that.

My best guess is somewhere between £850 and £1000 but I will tag a few people that will have a better idea.

On bullion ones too?

I think James as got his guess spot on. 2011 as the highest mintage for the kg lib. They will still carry a high premium though as all libertads do

Yeh the one on the forum (reverse proof) was fairly priced I'm current market. 

For a standard bullion looking at around the £900/1000 mark depending on year as people have said above.

I paid I think around £1100 for my RP but that was over a year ago.

But as always it's what the buyer is willing to pay. Market is slow on premium items at the minute across all platforms.

Buyers market for sure on minted bullion 

13 hours ago, James32 said:

On bullion ones too?

@James32 & @Chrispringle85 are spot on.. I have attached the bullion mintage for Libs, far right the 2011 has the largest mintage of 6000 so around £850 would be pretty much bang on.. Whereas 2017 & 2019 have a tiny mintage of 200 so are basically like Hens teeth & are bound to go for £1050-1100 (though I doubt they will ever come up for sale)

The Reverse proofs are just incredible & our friends across the pond really appreciate them & will willingly pay the fees to get them.. The 2016 has a mintage of 800 I think, so these very rarely come up for sale.. If you are interested in the rarer coins then Libertads are a great collection to have in both gold & silver.. 

I would defo pay £850 for a kilo Lib 

😎

37EDD68A-570B-4C3B-B2DE-961F4D125850.png