• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atkinsons have 7 of the 2002 sovereigns in stock for £209.95 each. Seems like a decent price

Thanks, i just got a couple 

I rang them first and asked what condition they were in, he said all very good and that they had a couple sealed, so I got those  B)

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

HGM have fractional Krugs in stock. At the time of writing 3 1/10ths, 1 1/4s and 4 1/2s. Ideally buy a min of 3 1/10th to keep premium down.

They also have some fractional bars 5g and under. Premiums are high but still much lower than buying new.

HGM have fractional Krugs in stock. At the time of writing 3 1/10ths, 1 1/4s and 4 1/2s. Ideally buy a min of 3 1/10th to keep premium down.

They also have some fractional bars 5g and under. Premiums are high but still much lower than buying new.

I bought a 1/10th Krug, last time they had one in, I must say I was disappointed at how small it was, compared to my 1/10th Guernsey Double. It wouldn't stop me buying more, after all, gold is gold, but it was a bit of a shock at the time.... 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231370114781?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Would love this , but hard to justify dropping >£1000 on 1 oz. But these old nuggets do look tempting.

They do occasionally turn up at HGM for 3% over spot. Not sure what dates they had before , but they didn't last long.... :D

You never know, you might be lucky

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231370114781?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Would love this , but hard to justify dropping >£1000 on 1 oz. But these old nuggets do look tempting.

1987 can be picked up for around £810 + delivery from Germany.  Still a premium @10%ish + delivery.

They do occasionally turn up at HGM for 3% over spot. Not sure what dates they had before , but they didn't last long.... :D

You never know, you might be lucky

Thanks for the tip HT. I don't check HGM daily, but I guess I should send in a stock alert notification. Atkinsons have a nice half ounce nugget from 1987 that is "used" which is tempting , but I really am after the 1 oz nuggets. Expensive series to collect though....but I can dream.

1987 can be picked up for around £810 + delivery from Germany.  Still a premium @10%ish + delivery.

MZ - you tease me.... Any chance you can share the site? CoinInvest is good and has some nuggets, but I don't see any early ones like 1987. Or are you looking on eBay?

Thanks for any help!

MZ - you tease me.... Any chance you can share the site? CoinInvest is good and has some nuggets, but I don't see any early ones like 1987. Or are you looking on eBay?

Thanks for any help!

http://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/?q=node/2567

Currently standing at €1027.85 and delivery is €16.01. £824 landed

http://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/?q=node/2567

Currently standing at €1027.85 and delivery is €16.01. £824 landed

Vielen Dank MZ! That is a new site for me - like a Christmas shop! Wish I had asked on the Forum earlier; shows the power of our group. Now - which one to choose? Gotta love the very first nugget - but look at that price. My favs are '86-89, 01, 05 and 09. I don't have any yet! Are you a fan of them MZ?

Vielen Dank MZ! That is a new site for me - like a Christmas shop! Wish I had asked on the Forum earlier; shows the power of our group. Now - which one to choose? Gotta love the very first nugget - but look at that price. My favs are '86-89, 01, 05 and 09. I don't have any yet! Are you a fan of them MZ?

1986 should be a proof.

I do have an almost complete date run but in 1/10ths.  Just missing 1989 which I have found but shipping is €29.

I have a 1987 ½ Ounce nugget. It is beautiful. 105K mintage. I also have the ½ Ounce 1991 which was the first time they had they grey Kangaroo on them. That one is only a 56,809 Mintage :)

1986 should be a proof.

I do have an almost complete date run but in 1/10ths.  Just missing 1989 which I have found but shipping is €29.

Impressed! Yes - now I look at the Perth website I see the 86 was not a bullion. Well done on your collection, go for that last one I say...

I have a long way to go, but maybe will try the 1 oz date run over next 5 years.

I have a 1987 ½ Ounce nugget. It is beautiful. 105K mintage. I also have the ½ Ounce 1991 which was the first time they had they grey Kangaroo on them. That one is only a 56,809 Mintage :)

Nice! I like that 87. I thought you were mainly into silver Shamatti?

Archived