• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a kangaroo :(

2013 she thinks. The date's too small for her to read. Lol

Thanks

I will take this opportunity to complain about their listings :P 

I don't know why it's so hard for them to just put up an accurate listings on their site.  

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Not the best deals but Atkinson's have 20 Marks coins for £189.54 (10.7%) or £186.02 for 2 (8.65%).  Cheapest I can find in Europe is £182 ex delivery so not too badly priced.

They also have a 1980 Fiji commemorative coin for £374.43 (7%).

I was tempted to buy them but I'm saving for 2015 Somali Elephant.

https://www.coininvest.com/en/gold-coins/chinese-panda/china-panda-100-yuan-1-4oz-gold-2013/

2013 1/4 oz china panda @ coininvest (germany)  

currently £206 + shipping

shipping is the crippler on the price but they have plenty of stock (x55 available) if you want to add x4 / equivalent of 1oz

not a bad price for at all for fractional and nearly two years young with the new 2015 coins out to market soon

Not the best deals but Atkinson's have 20 Marks coins for £189.54 (10.7%) or £186.02 for 2 (8.65%).  Cheapest I can find in Europe is £182 ex delivery so not too badly priced.

They also have a 1980 Fiji commemorative coin for £374.43 (7%).

I was tempted to buy them but I'm saving for 2015 Somali Elephant.

That £186.02 is now £190.14................. :(

Ruddy rises in spot price..... 

Probably what you would expect to pay on ebay roughly, so not a great deal as such, standard. 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301395213585

£700 or nearest offer for a 1989 full proof sovereign with box and cert.

Normally go for £750+

I offered £600, he countered with £640, but by the time I went to accept it, it was already sold. 

Not knowing sovereigns I wouldn't know if that was good. All the other gold prices on there are pretty shocking.

Edit: Tell a lie, the mixed year 1 oz Brit is good compared to others, but that is about it.

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

2012 gold sovereign's £207.11 delivered from postalbullion 

http://www.postalbullion.com/2012-sovereign-gold-coin-p-177886.aspx

Little bit cheaper at goldline but it may be worth the extra few quid to stop the faffing about of the £75 down payment over complicated payment method they use  

http://www.goldline.co.uk/bullionCoins.jsp?coinId=239&yp=860

Archived