• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Evening all, just wondering how often everybody checks in to the forum on a daily basis for whatever reason. Personally, if memory serves me right, when I first joined the forum it was one maybe two times, but now I log in three, four, five times a day to check what's for sale. Is this about right or am I paranoid in case I miss a bargain.

Only a bit of light hearted fun, so be kind 😋 😃.

PS should have said, some of the general threads are hilarious.

Edited by scarecrow

i never log out. i am too busy dealing with agents for the Dark Side.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

up to 5 times a day ? lightweight 😂

Take for example, James...... he has a team so its monitored 24/7 and even employs athiests so he covers religious holidays...!!

I have the page open on my PC along with price charts and a couple of other dealer sites and check all the time when i am at my desk working...

I'll even come through and check between filling the kettle for a cup of tea and how long it takes to boil the water... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

7 hours ago, scarecrow said:

Evening all, just wondering how often everybody checks in to the forum on a daily basis for whatever reason. Personally, if memory serves me right, when I first joined the forum it was one maybe two times, but now I log in three, four, five times a day to check what's for sale. Is this about right or am I paranoid in case I miss a bargain.

Only a bit of light hearted fun, so be kind 😋 😃.

PS should have said, some of the general threads are hilarious.

I used to check the "UK for sale section" on the forum couple of times a day but since Brexit and the difficulty with importing gold and silver to Europe I never check the for sale section anymore. Way to painful to see all the goodies and not being able to buy them without also 'buying' heaps of trouble with customs. The Europe for sale section is kinda quiet (I hope that it will take off though!).

I do enjoy the forum for way more than the for sale sections though. Always good fun and interesting info on pm's. 

I have the forum open on the pc along with other websites that i use for work. So i refresh them all on aregular basis. 

Have got a few nice deals in the trade section, and like to drool over some of the lovely items that you guys have recently acquired.

And theres always a nice bit of banter going on too 👍

34 minutes ago, DrDave said:

I have the forum open on the pc along with other websites that i use for work. So i refresh them all on aregular basis. 

Have got a few nice deals in the trade section, and like to drool over some of the lovely items that you guys have recently acquired.

And theres always a nice bit of banter going on too 👍

What he said ^^^ 😁👍

It's very addictive, it got to the point where I wasn't doing any work. I have managed to scale it down to 50 times a day 😁 

The reason is I have always had an interest in metals and never someone to share it with, I don't do Facebook, Instagram, ticktock or Snapchat. 

Never log out😆

Set alarm to go off every half hour during sleep

Set alarm to go off every 4 seconds during adult fun time.

Carry tablet to the door whilst answering postman. 

Wife thinks I've a problem but she's the one in denial. 

Never log in Saturday or Sunday to keep her happy 😭

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• Grand Master
  • Platinum Premium Member
  • platinummemberbadgesmall.png.ac4eefdbace
  • Stacker/Collector: Stacker

Never log out😆

Set alarm to go off every half hour during sleep

Set alarm to go off every 4 seconds during adult fun time.

Carry tablet to the door whilst answering postman. 

Wife thinks I've a problem but she's the one in denial. 

Never log in Saturday or Sunday to keep her happy 😭

The way its going that might be the case soon 🤣🤣

•